Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girls crush

Wizzely Wazle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if there have been any posts on this matter in the past but anyway..

If a girl has a long time crush on a guy - for over 3 years! (who btw is a complete AFC and nerd) Is there anything i can do? She talks to him every single day on ICQ and has hardly ever done stuff with him. When she goes out with me she says she has much more fun but still likes this other guy. I fear ive been LJBF'd. Is there any hope?! Or is this sadly a nexter which i dont want to do since there are not many girls round where i live? :mad:

Reaction score
Originally posted by C_DUCTIV
Once u go black!
You'll never go back
TRUE TRUE

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wizzely Wazle
I don't know if there have been any posts on this matter in the past but anyway..

If a girl has a long time crush on a guy - for over 3 years! (who btw is a complete AFC and nerd) Is there anything i can do? She talks to him every single day on ICQ and has hardly ever done stuff with him. When she goes out with me she says she has much more fun but still likes this other guy. I fear ive been LJBF'd. Is there any hope?! Or is this sadly a nexter which i dont want to do since there are not many girls round where i live? :mad:
Why dont you save that poor afc nerd some time and actually tell him she has a crush on him.

Besides,if she ahd a crush for him for 3 years(him being a nerd too),you can bet that youll find a better catch elsewhere.