Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a girl who is happy to keep seeing u 1 on 1 tho has no IL is attention wh0re?

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes actions of girls can confuse u, if a girl is willing to keep seeing u 1 on 1 it doesn't necessarily mean she's interested in u especially if she won't let u kino her?

could she just want to keep u around for the attention and as a friend, so friendzoned?

the fact shes happy to meet u 1 on 1 and she has a lot of male friends suggests you're just bracketed in the same way.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AW's in general tend to initiate light kino a fair bit.. They are craving attention remember, and the best way for them to get attention is to be flirty with all the guys they meet but not let it go any further than light flirting. And yeah lots of male friends is a good sign.

Basically two things could be happening. Firstly, you are not flirting and escalating properly to make her feel attraction and want to go further WITH YOU. Secondly, she is an AW. Either way, put her on the back-burner.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
arutha said:
AW's in general tend to initiate light kino a fair bit.. They are craving attention remember, and the best way for them to get attention is to be flirty with all the guys they meet but not let it go any further than light flirting. And yeah lots of male friends is a good sign.

Basically two things could be happening. Firstly, you are not flirting and escalating properly to make her feel attraction and want to go further WITH YOU. Secondly, she is an AW. Either way, put her on the back-burner.
True.

To the OP-- there comes a time when you have to light the fuse to test whether she is going to react with some sexual interest or not. You either get an explosion of interest from her OR she will snuff out that fuse. Either way you get an answer.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You started three topics (that i see at least) about some girl who never showed you a single indicator that you have even a remote chance of hooking up! And in all three you're not even asking for advice but basically looking for excuses to continue chasing her.

Let me suggest three better topics you could have started:
1. How do I meet new girls in the park
2. How do I meet new girls through socializing
3. How do I meet new girls in general

In case you don't get the hint here's my advice spelled out: go and meet new girls!

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she had high interest before, i just messed up and lost it. now im back to stage where we're seeing each other but i might be friend zoned. i dont know if shes keeping me around cos of the attention or shes giving me another chance to prove why she was attracted to me in the 1st place.

im making a lot of mistakes, but i rather she gives me the opportunity to meet her 1 on 1 again rather than cancel.

ok maybe she's stringing me along, but with a 1 on 1, i might be able to turn this around into her interested in me again.

how should i be on the date?

i dont know if shes an attention wh0re. but the signs say maybe yeah, but if i was inappropriate last date attempting to kiss close her, i should kino a lot next date but DO NOT go for the kiss close or she'll think i'm still only trying to go after 1 thing.

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i should kino a lot next date but DO NOT go for the kiss close or she'll think i'm still only trying to go after 1 thing.
You're looking at this from a very wrong and twisted perspective. The last thing you need from a girl is a useless moral evaluation.

You need to face reality: this girl doesn't like you. And it doesn't matter. The general wisdom on this site is that it's a lot easier to spark attraction in the first place than to restore it once it's dead. Women who show you IODs are not some problem to be fixed - they're simply useless contacts to be discarded.

In this situation if the girl had any interest in you what you should do is go with the kino and then when you get to the kiss point - try again and thus show you know what you want and can't be discouraged by a half-hearted rejection. The problem here is that her rejection is not half-hearted but rather final (you posted it in the other thread). Thus practicly nothing you do from this point will work, except nexting her. But if you insist you have a chance then don't spoil it - don't tune down escalation expecting her to show you when it's alright to try again.

black-n-white911

Don Juan
Reaction score
theres a girl who always texts me when she gets outta class askin where i am.. i tell her im doin this at the location and she comes over.. we talk, study, kino, whutever.. i was thinking the same way you were like wtf okay we're just friends, but i decided to work on her and i got 3 kisses so far.. ima keep it a friendship but just escalate the benefits ;) its working quite nicely