Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl that is showing mixed signals and complains about her bf

teddy240

Don Juan
Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I was getting ready to go out to a concert, when a girl i know hits me up out of the blue and says that she hasnt seen me in awhile and missed me. She has a bf that she has been with for over 8 months. During our conversation, we brought up some events from the past and she admitted she had a crush on me and then continued to list what she liked about me. Then her conversation switched to her not feeling connected to her bf. She then hits me up the next morning with "good morning sunshine" and other flirty messages throughout the day. On Sunday, i hit her up asking to see if we could hang out later, and she said she had plans. Didnt hear from her until Thursday, with a message saying "why arent you in town :(" said the truth that i was busy at a game. Saw her at a friends house friday and she seemed flirty and brought up if we had dated in the past if we would of been enemies or started a family together(weird) but havnt heard from her since, wondering if im an ego boost or someone she is generally into. I dont want to contact her directly since she hasnt pulled the trigger on dumping the bf, i feel if i contact her im the jerk hitting on the girl with the bf. And besides not trying to act clingy. Any advice to maybe get her to dump the dude and she if shes worth dating?

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
She has a bf, move on. If you spent this much energy on a single girl, you would have a girlfriend tomorrow morning.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you saw her at the friends house, why didn't you ask her to hang out then? she is probably looking just to get laid or she could be getting ready to dump the dude and wants another guy to line up which could be you. i wouldn't bother with her, there are lots of single girls out there.

MurdocIsGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me recently with one of my best friends (a girl obviously lol) and she was using me. She never said she had a crush on me though. That right there is just shameless using if it isn't true.

I think she probably likes you, but believe me, she's not going to leave her boyfriend. DO NOT get attached or get oneitis, she will NOT leave him. However what you could do is hint (don't say it outright) that you have interest in her, make it clear but don't be like "hey I like you", then if she doesn't break up with him you have your answer.