Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a girl that actually has game...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was talking to my friends friend....it was a second time by the way, and the conversation was great. anyways we had to go both our own different ways but then i come back and tell her "wait you got to give me youre #"

and she replies "you dont think im gonna play easy to get are you?

i was just like no you didnt....this girl is actually a challenge...i know it bc we had a great talk and she was really into it and commenting on everything and making conversation, and one in like 4 comments she made got a really smart ass ****y and funny response and she was laughing a lot....

but she actually left me without a #.....something that has never happend to me before, considering how well the conversation went. so im guessing im going to meet her again at some other hang out or something....

just to make sure....the fact that she said
"you dont think im gonna play easy to get are you?"
she still wants to play right? and she wants to be gotten right?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah. Shyt test number one. Take the high road. Walk above it, don't mention her number or any further get togethers. 20 says she asks you at the end of the next meeting wether you are gonn ask her for her number or not.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im thinking about just walk above it, but im not sure i want to do that, since this girl is not that easy and i think i have to do more work than usual

when we were talking to her something came up, (a little secret) which she was dying to know, she was begging me so much to tell her but i never did.

so im thinking about telling her something like "oh dont be flatter by me trying to get your #, i wasnt trying to get you, i dont even know if youre worth it yet......i was just thinking about calling you up one day go out and have a nice stimulating disscusion about my secret" and as im finishing the sentence get out paper and pen and tell her is going to be alright just write it down

i just need to see her again

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no. You let her know you were interrested. That's a GOOD thing. She also let you know SHE was interrested, subtly. You can not change the past and if you try to give some 'reason' for asking for her number, she will see just how pathetic you are. It's obvious why you did it so right now all I can see is your hurt ego trying desperatly to erase what happened. Just accept it and keep your game flowing. This chick likes you. This chick told you she was hard to get because she loved your attention and wants more of it. As hard as it is to see, the ball is in your court.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you give good advice....i agree with you

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no. You let her know you were interrested. That's a GOOD thing. She also let you know SHE was interrested, subtly. You can not change the past and if you try to give some 'reason' for asking for her number, she will see just how pathetic you are. It's obvious why you did it so right now all I can see is your hurt ego trying desperatly to erase what happened. Just accept it and keep your game flowing. This chick likes you. This chick told you she was hard to get because she loved your attention and wants more of it. As hard as it is to see, the ball is in your court.
exactly...shes playing games...just like you should be..trying to figure out if your worthy of her attention..you start playing those silly little games with her...youll be out of it...dont even mention the number..if she brings it up...she wants you...if she doesnt...dont worry about it..maybe shes testing you again..by playing it cool and not worrying about it shell notice that shes got to fight for your attention if she wants it to stick around...thats always a plus :)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

things with this girl are going great, but she dared to tell me i have to work some more to get her #, but she gave me her email address which is with aol, so thats her aim sn too.....

dont get me wrong im not just concentrating on her, this girl is not the only girl i talk to, but actually the fact that shes playing hard to get turns me on even more.... just like it turns girls on when we play hard to get...and is important to have a balance when both the guy and the girl are playing hard to get, if you dont have a balance then we would both get the idea that nobody is interested by the way.....

we were talking and she had to go but i was in the middle of telling her some stuff. and when she realized that, she was like oh is ok keep going, i refused to and busted back at her..... and she told me whatever i want to talk about or get out she was there for me to talk to? by the way i wasnt talking about anything sensitive or how my fish died and i flushed him down the toilet

but that last thing she said got me confused..... ppl have said that to me but most of them were just considered friends....ive never got that from a girl that i have sexual attraction for or however you want to call it

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. Her telling you if you want to talk about anything, just call her?

Good sign to me. Some might say its a friendzone thing. I say not at all. Just don't keep the game going until the timer goes out.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get talkin to her on aol that will just probably screw you over ... you wont know how shes really reacting cuz you cant hear her voice or see her so youll end up looking to much into what she "says" and just its not a good idea.... email her maybe a little bit but dont make her think you have NO life at all

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
weve talked before in person and she knows how confident and laid back and sure of myself i am..... so she wont get the idea at all that im a ***** that just wants to talk on the internet cause i have nothing better to do..... and im confident enough that the stuff i say and whatever she says that she really means it....

some girl imed me the other day, she got my sn trough some other forum thing, but she lived out of town about 1700 miles out of town....but she sent me a pic and she was hot....anyways we were talking on aim, and then she gave me her phone # and was begging me to call her....i told her no bc it just doesnt make sense when she lives so far away from me....so she ended up calling me, and she told me all these things on the phone, and she was basically crazy about me..... and i knew it was true cause then why else would she be calling me? and i triggered all this attraction just by talking to her online, i didnt even send her a picture... so aim is not all that bad, trust me...

ZeeK

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's either interested in u and wants MORE of your attention...

Or!!!

She just wants you to get off her back...

That's it? It a gamble for u! To increase your bet? Or to fold and just find another!

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you 2 are playing a game?! hahaha!
Ok, don't let her know you're alive for a while (1-2 weeks), and see what happens.
I know men love a woman who suprises them (i do ;-), so let HER suprise YOU!

That's what i'm doing with this girl now.. and i'm really attracted to this woman but i know she's not my kind of woman for a long term relationship. I have nothing to lose, i don't know about you in this case..

Play the game and let HER suprise YOU!

don't we all want a woman that suprises us now and then?

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be unpredictable in the game.. it makes them wonder more.. and it makes them to think about you.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable

and she replies "you dont think im gonna play easy to get are you?
Hahaha - man, don't let her stonewall you like that.
Give her a friendly sort of joke involving the word easy :).

Something like "What's that? Yeah, I know I'm easy, but please see me more as just a sex machine, please. There's so much more to me than my incredible body."

Man, don't let it get to you. If she takes the joke the wrong way, she wasn't worth it in my book anyways :D

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would have busted big time on her too, but if you read it we were both leaving going our both different ways and then i came back and was like oh you got to give me your phone #.....then she said that "you dont think im gonna play easy to get are you?" she quickly turned around and walked away....

and i didnt want to chase her or anything