Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A girl I hang out with told me she's a lesbian and has a girlfriend, should I still pursue?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last month I took a female friend out to get drinks at a Dominican bar/restaurant near my house. This would be the third time we've hung out but I had a girlfriend the first two times, this time I was single. I met her at work in 2020 just before the pandemic.

She said something about being a lesbian and I was like "wait, youre a lesbian?" And she said "uh, more or less." (I dunno what that means, but I thought she was bisexual lol.)
She also mentioned a date she went on with a girlfriend, I don't know if she meant former GF or current GF; but a few months ago she did mention she recently started dating someone while I was texting her about my crazy relationship drama with my girlfriend. (who is now my ex)

Anyway so I greeted her with a hug, sitting next to each other on the bus our legs were touching and when I rested my hand on my thigh my fingers were touching hers (that wasn't actually intentional touching it just worked out lol), I put my arm around her a couple of times while we were walking too.

After eating at the Dominican place she agreed to come to my house to play some video games and I got her to try a little bit of all the various alcohols in my mini fridge, she liked them.she also thought my bed was very comfortable.

She had to leave before I could make a move (spent an hour on the alcohol and video games, didn't know she had to leave soon lol) . After I walked her to the subway I was like "are you gonna give me a goodbye kiss? ;)" And she was like "no wayyy" and stepped back then went onto her train. I thought it was kinda funny lol.

Afterwards she said that she had a lot of fun and next time we need to meet up earlier so we can hang out longer (we met up at like 4pm because I was sleeping until 2pm and I took a while to style my hair). She also invited me to go to Six flags with her friends but Ima be in Greece at that time so I can't go.

So the question here is if I should leave her in the friend zone and maybe hit on one of her friends if I ever get to meet them (one of them sounds fun). Or should I ramp up my efforts to seduce her next time?

Also she said she had been looking forward to meeting my girlfriend when I mentioned that we broke up, is she down for a future threeway or is she gonna try to cuckold me? Mrs. Steal-Yo-Girl?

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** that turned out way too long.

In terms of my other prospects I'm going on vacation to Greece for two weeks tomorrow, me and my brother are gonna try to land some foreign chicks.

I asked out a Russian girl over Instagram DMs who went to my high school but she said she's too busy with law school to hang out right now while indicating that she totally wants to go (me: I like playing pool, going bowling and getting drunk, her: I also like pool, bowling and alcohol). So if she's not blowing me off I'll be going out with her at the end of the semester perhaps.

FenixRising

Reaction score
Definitely No. You would have known by now if she was interested in you sexually.

So the question here is if I should leave her in the friend zone
No need. She already put you in there aaaages ago.

I mentioned that we broke up, is she down for a future threeway?
I'm reading her signals by what you wrote as a no.

Focus on those new prospects and keep spinning plates. Better to keep her as a wingwoman leaving you access to hot friends if she has them. Good luck, bro.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be anecdotal, but it has been my experience that lezzie chicks are pretty adept at doing a handjob.

Reaction score
I used to regularly fvck a Mexican lesbian girl and she would make me use a condom. One time it slipped off and that was one of the best feelings my I had ever felt down there.

FenixRising

Reaction score
This might be anecdotal, but it has been my experience that lezzie chicks are pretty adept at doing a handjob.
:lol: all that xbox is paying off

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd keep her in your circle of friends. Wouldn't go out of my way to hang out with her or spend money on her or anything like that. She could turn into a FB at some point but you shouldn't be spending much effort on her based on what you've told us.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you still work together? If yes, keep this in friendzone. She can be a valuable ally at work.

If you don’t work together, then I defer to the others.
We no longer work together and it was a crappy retail job anyway (I'm salty about being laid off to cut costs lol.)

A skilled lesbian is capable of leading you on with the possibility of sex and the added bonus of
potentially "turning her around" while she extracts your resources, attention and time.

i wonder did you foot the bill in the restaurants will believing you could conquer her.....

She got free beers out of you and video game time in any case.
Actually the only time we didn't split the cost is the one time she actually bought both of our movie tickets because I was running late; Black Widow wasn't worth the ticket price anyway but she seemed to like it so it all worked out :D

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last month I took a female friend out to get drinks at a Dominican bar/restaurant near my house. This would be the third time we've hung out but I had a girlfriend the first two times, this time I was single. I met her at work in 2020 just before the pandemic.

She said something about being a lesbian and I was like "wait, youre a lesbian?" And she said "uh, more or less." (I dunno what that means, but I thought she was bisexual lol.)
She also mentioned a date she went on with a girlfriend, I don't know if she meant former GF or current GF; but a few months ago she did mention she recently started dating someone while I was texting her about my crazy relationship drama with my girlfriend. (who is now my ex)

Anyway so I greeted her with a hug, sitting next to each other on the bus our legs were touching and when I rested my hand on my thigh my fingers were touching hers (that wasn't actually intentional touching it just worked out lol), I put my arm around her a couple of times while we were walking too.

After eating at the Dominican place she agreed to come to my house to play some video games and I got her to try a little bit of all the various alcohols in my mini fridge, she liked them.she also thought my bed was very comfortable.

She had to leave before I could make a move (spent an hour on the alcohol and video games, didn't know she had to leave soon lol) . After I walked her to the subway I was like "are you gonna give me a goodbye kiss? ;)" And she was like "no wayyy" and stepped back then went onto her train. I thought it was kinda funny lol.

Afterwards she said that she had a lot of fun and next time we need to meet up earlier so we can hang out longer (we met up at like 4pm because I was sleeping until 2pm and I took a while to style my hair). She also invited me to go to Six flags with her friends but Ima be in Greece at that time so I can't go.

So the question here is if I should leave her in the friend zone and maybe hit on one of her friends if I ever get to meet them (one of them sounds fun). Or should I ramp up my efforts to seduce her next time?

Also she said she had been looking forward to meeting my girlfriend when I mentioned that we broke up, is she down for a future threeway or is she gonna try to cuckold me? Mrs. Steal-Yo-Girl?
If I am being honest, you don't need to put her in the friend zone. She has already done that for you.

Sounds like a cool girl to hang out and have cool convos, that is it.

Modern Man Advice

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't tell men they want to pursue them they are Lesbian. So give up on the idea of converting her. MMA above is right.

My standard would be "I know Right? Women are so hot!. i just love...." and then talk about something that makes you appreciate women.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My standard would be "I know Right? Women are so hot!. i just love...." and then talk about something that makes you appreciate women.
Yes indeed, if she’s handled right, a man that really likes women can share a lot of common ground with a lesbian…
Share seduction tips, get pro level oral lessons, etc.
The educational wingperson…

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny this subject turned up today...

I know this girl that is like that, (lesbian chick). I just mostly have some fun convos with her now and then; one which happened today and sometimes mess with her mind for fun. She doesn´t mind me doing it and of likes it.
She's been my wing girl some times. Newer buy her stuff etc,. I and like others said don't waste time trying to convert them. Its sort of pointless. But she knows loads of hot straight chicks' too which is a benefit.. :up:

She did ask me if she could come by my office and print something/some documents on my office printer today tho..
(I don't mind cuz it doesn't cost me anything really).
Anyways here it goes...

1634243032679.png

1634243052765.png

:lol::devil:

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I once fingered a lesbian about half an hour after she told me that she had a girlfriend. True story.

As with all women, disregard what she says and see what she does. See how she responds to escalation.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why!?!? You that desperate?
I'm just trying to consider what options I have available to me now that my ex is out of the picture and I barely ever get any matches on OLD. I gotta start going out more and meeting more girls, I stay home too much to get anywhere right now (I'll be doing a lot of that on my vacation too). But first I need a new job after my vacation is over.

Also it's always good to ask the forums for advice and opinions to because there's actually lots of times in my life that I look back on years later and I'm like "why didn't I ask out that one girl? Seems like she was pretty blatantly interested in me."

And of course there's times where you should cut your losses/not waste your time.