A girl from the past - Need advice.

The_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
background: Used to be friends for 2 years, did some sexual stuff together, but nothing serious. Haven't seen her in 3 years. I am leaving for the Army soon (in a different country), and want to say my goodbye to her.

So today I texted her (we talk every several months or so..). My exact text was: "Im leaving for the army in a month. I want to say goodbye before im gone. Call me if you want to chill".

She replied after 40 minutes: "Definitely, I would love to see you before you go."

I was wondering of how I should respond. I don't know if she's still with her boyfriend. Not planning on any sexual stuff, but who knows. its always up in the air with her. (From what I remember...I also changed a lot..so who knows). I don't know what my exact intentions are. But I would not like it to sound like her best friend, and re-enter the friendzone.

So what are you opinions on how I should approach her now? call her right away? set up something soon? or just text back?

P.S. were are both almost 18.

Thanks for the advice :up:

Edit: Also, in order to get to each other's house..we must travel by the train for a bit. Should I travel over to her? or the other way around?

Last edited:

Poll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go and meet up with her somewhere that has a motel around the corner, then tell her "the army plans to ship me out to Iraq shortly after my departure, I only got this weekend to get laid, oh where can I get some action?" (this is where you pull out the breath spray and give yourself a couple of shots). then look into her eyes and smile...

The_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, you got me :crackup:
I guess you two are right.

But anything on a more serious note? :)

The_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure this is qualified for last minute sex, but I was asking more of how to approach this without sounding too friendly and "AFC". I believe I can take it from there, once we meet.

Thanks though, Docs.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Friendly = Non-Sexual. (ie: Acting proper to your boss, carefully talking to someone you don't want to insult/give wrong impression)

AFC = Too Little/Much Sexual Aggression. (not doing anything sexual, or overdoing it)

So, basically, right from the get go, flirt with this girl in exactly the same manner you snagged her with in the first place (or try something you know works). If it worked once, why not again right?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you are DEFINTELY IN!

Go there and take what you WANT! (yes, that)

Don't forget to get back here and thank us all :D