cannibustacap
Don Juan
I went to Europe this summer and it was awesome. It was my senior class and we all got drunk checked out the environment, got more drunk, messed around here and there, visited lots of great sites, got more drunk etc etc.
Basically I don't have much to tell.
True it was AWESOME and in my memories it was awesome, but I don't have anything that great to tell. I mean I could tell her how beautiful Italy was and Venice, but nothing more than what you can find in a Magazine. I don't have any stories that would appeal to anyone. Every day we did about the same stuff, toured the area, hanged out, had fun. Unfortunately there was no great event.. I mean there were some funny stories like my friend who almost pissed on a Hotel Manager (LOL) but you had to be there really. I almost considered telling girls about that because it was all I could think of.. .hehe. Unfortuantly, that story doesn't sound too funny to anyone but us. I mean, "el oh el" a guy was really drunk. You just have to know the people.
My point!:
Every girl that I talk to and bring up Europe asks me "Tell me EVERYTHING about the trip"..... me: shit.
Why am I asking the DJ forums this?::
as I said, I don't have anything that great to tell besides relay the experience.
What do you start telling these girls when they ask such a ****ing vague question.
_______________________
What I did say back to the girl.... "can't you ask something specific per country" in a ****y-funny way. I feel like not bringing up the Europe trip... but I think it serves as a good fact because it shows that you aren't an ordinary loser who stays home all the time.
***ENDING Background:::: onto question*****
To go further, the girl really emphasized "TELL ME EVERYTHING about...." There is something about the way every girl has asked this that I feel unless I tell a 4 hour story by a camp fire, I couldn't live up to her expectations. What do the girls expect me to say when they has a question like this? Its like her asking: "Tell me the greatest thing ever!" ummm what?
What is some good C/F or anything to avoid and/or satisfy those questions?
Basically I don't have much to tell.
My point!:
Every girl that I talk to and bring up Europe asks me "Tell me EVERYTHING about the trip"..... me: shit.
Why am I asking the DJ forums this?::
as I said, I don't have anything that great to tell besides relay the experience.
What do you start telling these girls when they ask such a ****ing vague question.
_______________________
What I did say back to the girl.... "can't you ask something specific per country" in a ****y-funny way. I feel like not bringing up the Europe trip... but I think it serves as a good fact because it shows that you aren't an ordinary loser who stays home all the time.
***ENDING Background:::: onto question*****
To go further, the girl really emphasized "TELL ME EVERYTHING about...." There is something about the way every girl has asked this that I feel unless I tell a 4 hour story by a camp fire, I couldn't live up to her expectations. What do the girls expect me to say when they has a question like this? Its like her asking: "Tell me the greatest thing ever!" ummm what?
What is some good C/F or anything to avoid and/or satisfy those questions?