Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A GamePlan For Change For all of YOU:

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Specific game plan for my change in personality:

1. Qualities to acquire: Enthusiasm, Courage, Confidence, Charm and Focus.
a. Enthusiasm – insanely happy all the time. A passion for the desired outcome at all times.
b. Courage – ability to talk to anyone at anytime and convince them to work with me or for me.
c. Confidence-supreme belief in myself at all times. Largest Ego.
d. Focus – a controlled neurosis for achieving my goals.

2. Strategy to acquire :
a. Act as if technique – I will act as if I already possess these qualities until I actually believe that I do.

3. I will also develop a fire in my eyes and zeal in my voice that is reminiscent of all true believers and leaders with passion.

4. I will also develop a strong gaze that will envelop my followers with belief in me and my cause.

5. I will look people deep in their eyes and hold their gaze for a few seconds longer after I am done speaking to invoke their imagination.

6. I will develop the habit of smiling in order to engage others.

7. I will correct my body language to match my thoughts.
I will keep my posture perfect at all times and be welcoming in my pose and light up whenever I meet people.

8. I will be spontaneous and unpredictable at times in order to keep people on their feet.

I will begin day by day to incorporate the “Act as if technique” by applying it everyday and making it stronger and stronger within my subconscious. Each day I will reinforce the idea of “becoming” that person which is {being the most dynamic, explosive, exciting, enthusiastic, courageous, and supremely confident person anyone has ever met } This applied psychology will become stronger and stronger with each passing day. I will bring myself to an alpha state each night before I go to bed and each morning when I awake. As for now I will just “be”. I am GOD. The movie Liar, Liar is a very good example of how to act. Initially, when the movie is just starting and he is outrageously arrogant and completely confident. I must act as if I am God’s gift to women and to life itself. I must encourage this everyday until I actually explode with confidence and enthusiasm.

Life is too short to be little.

“What you act as if you are, you will become”

The most amazing example of how to act in this life is Ayn Rand’s characters in Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead. Their detached and almost controlled neurosis for their goals makes them extremely attractive to everyone because they are seen as being in complete control of their life.

They espouse an attitude of “no worries”, because they have none. There are no harsh realities of life because it is all merely part of the purposeful struggle for attaining their respective desired outcomes. Moreover, they are efficacious, supremely confident, and unfazed by any opinions of them and/or criticisms. They are men of profound self-esteem and independent judgment. They trust the competence of their minds to deal with the problems of existence.

The only thing that concerns them is their desired outcome and nothing or no one else. The outside world will be automatically attracted to them because of their enthusiastic nature toward their respective goals. People want what they perceive they can’t have and Roark and Galt are the embodiment of the unattainable in human nature.

They are men of extreme ability, courage, confidence and resolve. They are also men with tremendous ego’s and rightfully so. People are fascinated by men who have their lives planned with cold precision and are full of energy and invincible determination. These men are literally “in love” with their chosen undertaking and show it by means of the fire in their eyes, the intense feeling vibrating off of them whenever they are talking, the charismatic nature of their personalities, and their blistering gaze.

Roark and Galt will allow these people into their world and enjoy the adulation that their respective personalities make available to them. This is sort of a fringe benefit of being so independent, focused, and indifferent with respect to others. They also have an air of mystery by virtue again, of their independence and utter dispassionate view of others and what they are doing. This is not to say that their people skills are lacking, on the contrary, they are dynamic listeners with respect to other’s dreams and visions and as a consequence they value that in others. However, they simply have no concern for living the other individuals dream.

Rand’s famous quote sums this up perfectly:

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”

As such, I have a life that I want to lead and that will take precedence over everything. I will fall in love with my goal and my goal will be my life. Nobody and nothing will be placed above that reality. I will become intoxicated with my goal. I will “become” my goal today.

To give credit: Some of these qualities were taken from "The true believers", Atlas Shrugged, The Fountainhead, and other self-help books...I condensed it for all of you. I keep this on my laptop and read it 2x per day.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I shall use this. Thanks.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how much have you changed because of this ragnar? what have you learned? what have you become?

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely no words i can type will ever do this post justice. It is just what i needed to hear. thanks rag.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
written a year ago? Wow...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing:
True confidence has nothing to do with huge ego. It's other way around.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant being a rational egoist. Not in the arrogant sense but in the confident sense!

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
REAL nice list man.... thanks a lot!

(btw, Ragnar, u swedish?)

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice list of habits, I did the same thing almost 3 years ago.

Habits = You.

Make your habits good and successful then; Success = You.

But remember that its not easy, im still not done in the 3 years that I've been working on myself.