Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A friend seems to be "stealing" all the girls i get

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a pretty good friend, and usually when im hangin out with a bunch of girls, i bring him around. This kid is another one of those kids that gets these crazy amounts of girls. Girls love him. And he has an amazing body to back it up.
So everytime i introduce him to these girls, they just happen to like him. Even though he usually doesnt get with them cause of me, it still gets me extremely mad.
What the **** can i do? I know a good idea is not to invite him anymore, but what about the girls that we both know?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's the typical "Alfa" male, so after one hot babe gets dumped by him go get her, her confidence will be low. You have much to read in the DJ bible about alfa males.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck that, i wanna be better then him, i dont want his left overs

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
Word to that. You're not a vulture.

Trance - you're the one who has much to learn about alpha theory, cause your advice causes beta behaviour.

1) don't bring him over when you're "with girls"
2) being "with girls" won't get you far if you don't isolate and fukk them. So get the number and invite her to chill with you someplace where you can work your game.

He's not your friend. Friends don't ****block. He's not stupid. He's doing it consciously.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you can PU easy those girls who are low after her dump, doesnt mean you cant get your primes too, or that some of them aint your primes -_-

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
Just because you can PU easy those girls who are low after her dump, doesnt mean you cant get your primes too, or that some of them aint your primes -_-
True. Point taken. Props for being results oriented.

I still don't like it very much cause puts you in a passive position of waiting for them. Instead of waiting for them to date, fukk, break up and her be devastated, you could just ask her out and fukk in a week or two. :)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was more pointing to those theories about going to a PU spot at 3 or 4 am, when the girls no longer have their prime targets around, and you get your chances higher. This is a good tactic if you are just wanting a good looking girl and not a specific one. If you want one in particular, go get her!

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep this guy, he is connected and has value. Good social proof.
Convey higher value in front of this guy to targets. Achieve this by demonstrating personality and out-alpha-ing the guy.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
If he's several notches over you in terms of looks and charm as in he being a 9 or 10 and you being 6 you can just forget it.

average joe2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
i recently posed a similar problem and i didnt get too detailed in my post but my friends are just like your friends......they are better looking than I am BUT i have better social skills than them. Girls like to talk to me but the thing is that although your social skills are at its best, you cannot get the girls so easily when youre friends are well above you in terms of the looks and the charm. The thing about 'social skills gets you girls' is that it does not work on younger girls unless she is experienced OR she knows what kind of guy she wants. Sure it'll help you become better friends with them but in terms of hooking up and stuff, it doesnt get you right in the spot. For younger girls, its all about the looks that matters. As they grow older, they'll regret the fact that you were far more interesting person to be with and that she should have taken the risk with you instead of your good looking friend(s).

average joe2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, dont just fvck them over just because you're jealous and/or mad at them for taking all your girls beause they can be the key to hooking you up with girls too, thats if you stay good friends with them.

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wolfie
Why don't you ask him to help you out?
That's a good idea! But would he be willing to share his secrets?

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't become one of those Friends who steals the girls you like behind your back.

Some guys have the looks, charm, build, and personality. That's just the way it is.

If you feel uncomfortable when your trying to hook up with a chic, then tell him that you want to spend some time alone.

I had a friend like this once who seemed to steal our other friends girls all the time.

And he'd do it sneaky and behind the other guys back.

It wasn't like he had any problems getting girls, it was just like, after some time, he treated his own friends just like he treated girls.

If he can't accept the fact that you want some alone time with a chic, then he really isn't your friend. or he's a friend just wanting everything for himself.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't sound like he's trying to take them away? but who knows.

You just have to work without him - you see he probably uses you for intro's and social skills. It sounds like you have the "In" with these chicks - and he is just around taking his pick when he wants one.

You either have to lose him - or you have to come to an understanding. He had to contribute to the group and not just take from it.

See if you can work it out - whether he helps you in the PU department or some other way, you got to make it happen.

Make sure you have multiple girls around.

There's always one ALpha in a group - if you don't know who it is, it's not you.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been the "good looking friend" and "the guy with the goodlooking friend" depending on which of my friends I am hanging out with. Chances are, your friend is not doing this on purpose. I wouldn't complain about it to him either because it will just make you look weak. I think you should isolate the girls you want until you start hooking up with them. The more hooking up you do, the more confident you'll get. From that point, you'll radiate more charm and will be able to compete with your friend.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Chances are, your friend is not doing this on purpose. I wouldn't complain about it to him either because it will just make you look weak"

While this statement might be true sometimes, there are plenty of guys who already know they are the "Alpha male."

So don't fool yourself and think they don't know what they're doing.

"Oh i'm sorry I hooked up with that girl you liked, I didn't know you liked her."

Or,

"oh i'm sorry, you liked that girl?"

blah blah blah and on and on. And if he is your friend, TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT.

Maybe he'll even help you out with your game.

if you can't talk to him man to man, then obvioulsy he really isn't a friend at all.