Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A formula for Vaginal orgasms?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here have any tips on giving your woman a vaginal orgasm?

I've read many articles on the net, but I'm just not satisfied with any of the answers.

The problem I have right now is that I'm with a girl who can't stop thinking about this one time I was with her. Apparently her body was quaking in pleasure and she is now fixed on that.

This has caused problems because now when I bang her she can't relax. She wants to feel that way again and it causes her to get frustrated.

Basically, I've tried doing the same thing that I did before in the same position, but I haven't been able to reproduce what happened that one time.

Do any of you guys have a method to banging girls and that will make them orgasm vaginally?

Now most women and the stupid articles on the internet suggest that there is no single technique. Honestly I would have to disagree. Girls say that you have to keep a good tempo going and you can't change things up so
there must be a way to quantify or describe what needs to be done. What tempo needs to be used? How long do I need to bang her for? what positions and in what order? 2000 pumps? 10,000 pumps?

I already have these techniques down for ****oral orgasms but not for a vaginal orgasms.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G SPOT ORGASMS I assume is what you are referring to.......the butterfly finger technique works quite well.

Fourplay is essential...........oral, then fingerbang.........then you go for sex. Let her have a few orgasms first before you penetrate her.

thechallenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
true that COD!
you should get her off before you do. i always carress her body very slow and long 20-30 mins than move on to the naughty parts he he
move slow as hell, youll feel her wet like a puddle, dont start yet, in fact go tear one off in the bathroom so you dont sit there with a huge erection for hours in agony. if you were a scorpio though thsi would all be natural to you though. time, time, and more time
change your technique every night.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think orgasms for women are as much mental as they are physical. A dude, as soon as we see a naked female body we're ready to c-m in our shorts. But women have to be warmed up. Just make sure she's getting good ****oral stimulation. Going down on a girl is a no-fail way to give her an orgasm. When your banging her, position yourself in such a way that your pelvic bone(the horizontal bone just above the penis)is applying pressure against her cl-t everytime your thrust into her. That usually does the trick. If you get good at it, you'll know how to work it in such a way that when you thrust in her, you're pelvic bone is at the same time sort of rubbing her cl-t up and down. She'll go nuts.

Btw - I just had to go edit my post because the censors have banned the word "c l i t" I mean what the f*ck is this??? Since when did "c l i t" become a bad word??? What is this, a Disney site or a site for men to talk to men like men?!?! There moderation policy of this site needs a major overhaul, this is ridiculous...

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree that rubbing her c l i t with your pubic bone seems to be pretty effective, but really unfortunately I don't think there is a specific technique that always works. Sometimes women are just not going to be able to *** that night, maybe she's stressed, nervous, whatever.

In your case I think her frustration is actually what's preventing it.

Oh and it is a bit strange isn't it? On a site about finding and having sex with women, we can't directly discuss the sex? Fine ban swear words if you must, but why must we sound like doctors to refer to male and female anatomy here?