Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A fight broke out in the gym, women got sexually aroused

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I don't necessarily disagree with anything being said in this thread......I have to point something out.

When I have adrenaline-inducing experiences, I sometimes become more social afterwards because talking to others can help me wind down a bit. Furthermore, if it was a shared experience there's a bit of mutual empathy involved and so naturally you care more about the other people that also experienced the event. Maybe in this case, since the situation was de-escalated so quickly, it gave them just the right amount of stress hormones to "perk up" without getting hysterical.

The only reason I point this out is because normally it seems like women respond to fights and violence by shrieking like a banshee and hyperventilating.

Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lose lose, you got it right. He was never the same. I feel that situation svcked a lot of the vitality out of the man, as it possibly was her plan all along. When your woman is getting off on stabbing you in the back, like you said, the longer you hang in there the further downhill you ski.
Amen to that, brother.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Women don’t like hot heads that get into fights. Women sleep with leaders. Leaders display self control, confidence, and intellect. Violence is reserved for self-defense, not chest thumping.

Thats a superficial observation. The word your looking for is courage.

Try reading that comment again.
Females are sexually aroused by violence and physical prowess....

In Roman times wealthy women would pay to be pleasured by champion gladiators....

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude not true. They do and still do. I seen the **** first hand growing up.
They can't say overtly..."I love violence" its a sub routine in the back drop.
You are not seeing the wider RM view of this.
It’s not overtly said because it is a half-truth. It’s not the violence itself that turns them on, it is the masculine qualities of courage and confidence. Two meatheads fighting in the gym over who knows what isn’t making panties fall. Hotheadedness is not masculine.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Physical prowess yes. Violence no.
There are plenty of ripped 6'+ guys in the gym wearing tank tops showing off their V-tapper and capped delts.... Yet women dont flirt with them or look at them....

It wasnt until a confrontation broke out that women got all giddy and flirty....

Violence is a turn on for women. The gym smelled of wet pvssy after the fight went down.....

Side note: For those that havent had the pleasure, wet pvssy smells like peanut butter.....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two degrees from two prestigious university, lotta nice words from women but could clearly see that their gina was dry as the donation box in a sinagogue.

Then they find out I train MMA and take part in amateur tournaments and the flirting begins immediately.

I also start to believe that some of them is willingly a cvnt to make a man angry in the hope he will start shouting and shaking her.
I lost the count of the women that pissed me off only to be forced down while in intimacy.

I believe they want a dominant man (as we all know) but some of them want such dominace to be expressed through violence and aggression rather than civilized means.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also start to believe that some of them is willingly a cvnt to make a man angry in the hope he will start shouting and shaking her.
You nailed it, that's the primary motivation for shyt tests - to provoke a confrontation because it elicits an emotion in them. And as we know, women want to indulge in all emotions whether it be love, hate, anger, happiness or sadness etc.....

When males fight for dominance it elicits feelings of anxiety, excitement, intrigue and arousal in women- all these emotions are caused by adrenalin....

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it’s true. Anyone who Says otherwise is inexperienced with women.

I do have questions about whether we should be using anecdotal evidence as empirical truth, but in this case it’s 100% fact.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Women don’t like hot heads that get into fights. Women sleep with leaders. Leaders display self control, confidence, and intellect. Violence is reserved for self-defense, not chest thumping.
Ummm, no lol you’re strawmanning. Criminals and thugs get laid wayyyy more than your average ‘leader’ lol. Why? They have that drive.
Thats a superficial observation. The word your looking for is courage.
No, what YOU are saying is superficial because it’s based off of what sounds good on paper. Courage is only attractive insofar as it shows a lack of cowardice, which is unattractive; courage itself however does not *actually* make you sexually attractive. What DOES make you sexually attractive is fearlessness, so long as you aren’t a sociopath or an idiot or someone who’s too dangerous (although some girls are still aroused by guys like that). It’s just that fearless people are courageous because they are fearless (however, not all courageous people are fearless).

Having that dangerous edge means you are fearless, which is why it’s so attractive to women. It does not necessarily mean you are courageous though, nor does it mean you are a leader. You just wouldn’t describe someone with that edge as those things, even if they can be.
Try reading that comment again.
Why don’t you? You don’t always need a plan to handle adversity, you could just handle it based off of instinct. You won’t always have a plan either. If shit actually hits the fan unexpectedly, you won’t have time for a plan, you just gotta act. And a man with certain personality traits will be the one to come out as the winner, because that will affect how you act in a state of immediate crisis. Women inherently have this wired into their monkey brain. That’s why intelligence doesn’t really turn women on—because planning doesn’t help in these situations.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed this over 10 years ago when I beat up these 2 gang members for trying to fight me. I had to defend myself I was 3 women, after the altercation they were saying how hot it was taking turns sitting on my lap etc

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Growing up I used to be really physical when I played sports and if it was football I was downright very violent, on top of that I would growl like an animal stomp and pound on the ground talk shiit and get into fights. What was the effect of this on the girls that would watch the games? They would start to point at me and giggle and after the game they would try to get my attention and talk to me. Are women turned on by violence? absolutely without a doubt yes. Women are looking for masculine dominance violence is one way to display masculine dominance. An easy way to show masculine dominance without violence is to pick her up playfully and to manhandle her a little bit, let her feel your physical strength.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't (never will) understand violence like a man does; therefore, when you demonstrate it, they fall in behind you willingly following you from then on. You don't even have to say anything (to her), just grab her hand and she tags along behind you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, no lol you’re strawmanning. Criminals and thugs get laid wayyyy more than your average ‘leader’ lol. Why? They have that drive.
Wrong. Which criminals get laid? The boss or the grunt? There is always a hierarchy. Crime is no different.

Its not the fighter getting the pvssy, its the world champion.

It's not the lineman getting all the pvssy, it's the quarterback.

Leaders get the panties.

No, what YOU are saying is superficial because it’s based off of what sounds good on paper. Courage is only attractive insofar as it shows a lack of cowardice, which is unattractive; courage itself however does not *actually* make you sexually attractive. What DOES make you sexually attractive is fearlessness, so long as you aren’t a sociopath or an idiot or someone who’s too dangerous (although some girls are still aroused by guys like that). It’s just that fearless people are courageous because they are fearless (however, not all courageous people are fearless).
This is completely backwards. Courage is preferable to fearlessness. Much to learn, my friend.

Having that dangerous edge means you are fearless, which is why it’s so attractive to women. It does not necessarily mean you are courageous though, nor does it mean you are a leader. You just wouldn’t describe someone with that edge as those things, even if they can be.
The "edge" isn't what's getting the *****, its the courage. They sometimes coincide, but they are not the same thing.

She chooses the bad boy over the nice guy simply because the bad boy is not a wimp. It is not because he is a bad boy. There is a difference.

Why don’t you? You don’t always need a plan to handle adversity, you could just handle it based off of instinct. You won’t always have a plan either. If shit actually hits the fan unexpectedly, you won’t have time for a plan, you just gotta act. And a man with certain personality traits will be the one to come out as the winner, because that will affect how you act in a state of immediate crisis. Women inherently have this wired into their monkey brain. That’s why intelligence doesn’t really turn women on—because planning doesn’t help in these situations.
Read more carefully..
She has to know the man has a plan when shvt hits the fan.
Translation: can he think on his feet when shvt gets tough?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Okay so I'm in the gym this morning getting some cardio action on the recumbent bike when two guys got into an altercation in the weight area. Punches were thrown and one of them wrestled the other guy to the ground - dude obviously had some martial arts training to be able to do a clean takedown like that. Two male staff members had to rush in a break it up before anyone got seriously hurt - thank goodness they didn't start hitting each other with dumbbells.

Anyways, after the situation was de-escalated there was a noticeable difference in the body language of the women in the gym - they became more docile, more feminine, more friendly, more sociable etc..... It seemed like every woman was touching their hair more (indicator of sexual tension), adjusting their tank tops more, walking around more slvtty, sticking out their chest more, and being talkative with male patrons (which is odd because women normally don't talk to random dudes at the gym).

The lesson is this: women are sexually aroused by violence. Forget all this politically correct virtue signalling nonsense, women love hyper-aggressive men. All those guys who attend these protests trying to impress women with how progressive they are, seriously, women are laughing at these cvcks....

And if anyone is curious: it was two roided up white guys fighting, this wasn't a race incident.
This makes sense, few of the things you start to observe after you start to see the dynamics

Same would happen if a verbal fight would accrue between two scientists arguing about... wait, no. To the gym

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There are plenty of ripped 6'+ guys in the gym wearing tank tops showing off their V-tapper and capped delts.... Yet women dont flirt with them or look at them....

It wasnt until a confrontation broke out that women got all giddy and flirty....

Violence is a turn on for women. The gym smelled of wet pvssy after the fight went down.....

Side note: For those that havent had the pleasure, wet pvssy smells like peanut butter.....
I was with you until the end. Peanut butter?

Didn’t know that one lol.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude, you're not supposed to smell a squirell's vagina...
Now, seriously, never smelled a peanut butter-flavoured one. They all smell like chocolate to me. Maybe I'm smelling the wrong hole.