Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few truisms

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
I've been a member of this forum for a little while, but I think a few things should be cleared up when it comes to some of the advice that's given.

Here, in no particular order, are a few things that I think might be misinterpreted and what they really mean.

1) If you're a guy, and you're at least 50lbs overweight and most of that weight is fat, YOU WILL NOT DO GOOD WITH WOMEN.

Now I know some of you will hoot and hollar about how you know some fat dude who can pull chicks with his personality. BULLSHYT.

While it's true that women are more subjective when it comes to what they find attractive, almost universally women don't find fat men appealing.

My advice, if you're overweight, quit reading all the tips and techniques on this board and lose weight. That is the single most effective thing you can do to increase your attractiveness to women.

2) Kissing a woman's ass or apologizing, even if you're in the wrong is NEVER a good idea.

I hear guys on this forum talk about how you should apologize if you truly screwed up. They say "it's manly to admit your mistakes" BULLSHYT. I'm telling you the truth when I say that MOST women will see it as a sign of weakness and will use it to manipulate you in the future.

Let me assure you of something fellas, not bytch ever felt sorry for what she did to you. You shouldn't either.

3)Cold approaches don't work. You heard me right. I don't give a fvck how good you think you spit game, the vast majority of the time you will fail on a cold approach.

Now if there's a girl who is the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen in your life, and chances are that you'll never see her again. GO FOR IT. You have nothing to lose, but to put so much time and effort into a technique with such a low success rate is futile.

What should you do? I think it's essential that you build up at least a little rapport with a chick before you move in. I don't know why, but to me it always reeks of desperation when I see some guy walking up to a random chick and trying to get her number. I seriously don't see how that ever comes across as attractive.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting opinions here.

But I have to disagree at least a little bit with some of them.
I know a guy who was definitely a little on the chubby, heavy side and he did REALLY well with women. He had women friggin' calling him all the time and at least 3-4 girls to choose from at any given moment in time. He was a natural DJ who was also a DJ. I don't know if he was exactly 50 lbs overweight, but he definetly could afford to lose weight. In reality I think this is more true for women than for guys. My sister for instance loves chubby guys, and I've lots of the chubby teddy-bear type guys who do really well with women.

Why would you think that cold-approaching is futile, or never leads to success? What if you moved to a new city and didn't know anyone. Every approach you could possibley do would be a cold approach, at least until you had a decent circle of friends. So are you saying we should just NEVER talk to anyone because it wouldn't lead to success? How does one make friends or get dates then? Every relationship begins when two strangers meet. I guess it could depend on what your definition of "Success" and "Cold Approach" is though.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
Here, in no particular order, are a few things that I think might be misinterpreted and what they really mean.

1) If you're a guy, and you're at least 50lbs overweight and most of that weight is fat, YOU WILL NOT DO GOOD WITH WOMEN.

Now I know some of you will hoot and hollar about how you know some fat dude who can pull chicks with his personality. BULLSHYT.

While it's true that women are more subjective when it comes to what they find attractive, almost universally women don't find fat men appealing.

My advice, if you're overweight, quit reading all the tips and techniques on this board and lose weight. That is the single most effective thing you can do to increase your attractiveness to women.

TRUE

2) Kissing a woman's ass or apologizing, even if you're in the wrong is NEVER a good idea.

I hear guys on this forum talk about how you should apologize if you truly screwed up. They say "it's manly to admit your mistakes" BULLSHYT. I'm telling you the truth when I say that MOST women will see it as a sign of weakness and will use it to manipulate you in the future.

Let me assure you of something fellas, not bytch ever felt sorry for what she did to you. You shouldn't either.

TRUE. Unless you really hurt her feelings, then I would say apologize.

Your last sentence "No bych ever felt sorry for what she did to you" is Gold

3)Cold approaches don't work. You heard me right. I don't give a fvck how good you think you spit game, the vast majority of the time you will fail on a cold approach.

Now if there's a girl who is the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen in your life, and chances are that you'll never see her again. GO FOR IT. You have nothing to lose, but to put so much time and effort into a technique with such a low success rate is futile.

What should you do? I think it's essential that you build up at least a little rapport with a chick before you move in. I don't know why, but to me it always reeks of desperation when I see some guy walking up to a random chick and trying to get her number. I seriously don't see how that ever comes across as attractive.

AGAIN TRUE.

Nice work man. You get VIP Status!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
joey2times said:
I've been a member of this forum for a little while, but I think a few things should be cleared up when it comes to some of the advice that's given.

I'll tell you this is complete bullsh!t. It may not be what fits your paradigm or it makes you feel slightly superior (supposing you can pull hot women in any case) but I'm living proof that it's not only plausable but out and out reality.

I didn't read the rest of your post.

joey2times

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know guys. I was pretty overweight at one time and I couldn't even pull these 250lbs rhinos. Not that I was really trying.

Since I've gotten ripped, I get tons of women. No pun intended. And my DJ skills are no better now than when i was fat.

I guess there's exceptions to every rule, but seriously, chicks don't dig fatties.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joey2times said:
I don't know guys. I was pretty overweight at one time and I couldn't even pull these 250lbs rhinos. Not that I was really trying.

Since I've gotten ripped, I get tons of women. No pun intended. And my DJ skills are no better now than when i was fat.

I guess there's exceptions to every rule, but seriously, chicks don't dig fatties.

I agree that being ripped would probably pull a ton more chicks than being a fattie. But, it also depends on what girls you're going after. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who are shallow and hawt and would only go after equally hawt guys. Anyways, I think that all guys should do their best to stay in shape and look attractive. I know I would feel much more sexy and confident and desireable if I were muscular and toned. That's why I'm starting to go the gym again. I'm not exactly fat, by my midsection is getting a little soft and pudgey.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know an over weight guy who has mad game and gets tons of girls. He's not good looking at all. No why because he has game. More game then anyone I've seen. The thing is he is like a bad ass big guy though. If you are over weight do not be that lovable fat funny guy. You will not get any. Become that hard core or badass type of guy. Like the guy you don't want to **** with. That will get you ass.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL!!!!

I love the people posting in this thread. Seriously, I love all these chubby fools.

Damn guys, get off your fvcking asses and GO THE GYM. GET ON THE FVCKING TREADMILL. BORING? KNOW THOSE VIDEO IPODS? GET SOME FAMILY GUY OR SOME SH1T ON THERE AND RUN TILL YOU PASS OUT LAUGHING.

****, in high school half the time I was a fatass. Not obese, but probably a good 40-50 poudns overweight. I had to suck in my belly and girls would pinch my cheeks.

I lost 45 points over one summer and began to work out and chicks IMMEDIATELY became more receptive to me...started accepting me to go to proms and homeocmings NOT "just as friends." It was a good time.

But then I got fat again in college last 2 years and slowly all the chicks don't respond to you anymore. There are tons of smart guys/charming guys/etc. Why pick a fat one when you can have a fit one?

Girls are no different than us. They like diamonds for a fvcking reason. Diamonds look pretty.

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can attest to the fact that losing weight helps with women but I think your numbers are a bit off. I used to be about 180 lbs overweight and I was like the male version of that chick on Shallow Hal. I could get female friends but no girlfriends...

I've lost 130lbs so now I'm only about 50lbs overweight and women are coming much, much easier now, even good looking ones. I can't wait to see what the next 20-30lbs holds because my attention from women has literally gone through the roof in the last 20lbs lost... It's like magic with every pound lost I get more and better looking chicks.