“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

A few things I've learnt...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Hey all,

I'm still alive and still learning. Its been...ooo...a fair while since I first joined this site, and I'm still in such debt to it. Its all genius I tell thee- proper bo' and all;)

There have been a few things that I've learnt from experience and not had stressed by this site at all. They are things I've found very ****ing important, and most, if not all of these things I learnt by doing them wrong several times. I'm just telling you guys so you might be able to skip the trail and error bit:) .

So, without further arseing about...

1) Pride comes before a fall.
Sure, you've got all this new found confidence, but its very easy to get too proud. Being a DJ is not about being an arrogent fool. Pride manifests itself in many ways, like throwing out the DJ rule book and thinking you know better, telling people you can get any girl, or not giving what you get in a relationship back. Just watch out for it. Be confident, but don't be stupid.

2) Above anything else, act!
We've got loads of great advice here on asking girls out, getting the situation right, having a good mindset, not getting oneitiss and so forth. But never- EVER lose sight of the fact that 100% of getting witha girl depends on you asking her out somewhere or in the very least talking to her. Girls on the whole are too ***** to ask you out, so no matter how much planning and perfecting you do it wont be worth **** if you don't ACT!

3) Being spontanious is the essence of DJism
Linked to the point above, planning and perfecting are AFC. They have their place, but with stuff that doesn't matter that much-ie. girls- acting on the spur of the moment will get better results that weeks of planning ANY DAY. Why? What could be more confident and male that having the balls to just leap into something with no concidereration to failing. Do something spontanious everyday- take risks and enjoy it.

4) Dating is a numbers game.
Lots of potential girls= lots of success. Getting rejected by one or two is irrelevent and petty. One potential girl will always = ultra low success. How many is lots? How ever many you can't handle at once.

5) Aim high.
Always go for the top place in anything. If you do drama, go for the main part. If you do sport, go for captain. You can take it, you're a Don Juan, you can take anything. If you don't get it, who gives a ****?

6) It will always get better.
If things aren't working, things are going great, or you are just having "one of those days" don't forget that things can always get better. Everything can be falling down around you, but it will get better. If you're doing great, don't get complacent- you can always push yourself further, always strive to beat the person you were yesterday.

Being a Don Juan is not about being all butch and macho, and its not about seeing the rest of the world as messed up or below you. Being a Don Juan is not about getting girls, being the most popular guy at school, or being happy 24:7.

Being a Don Juan is about enjoying life and being the best person you can be. As Sammo said- "A Don Juan is someone who is better than he was yesterday". In my eyes, being better is being happier. Still, now all that is left for you to do is work out how you can be the best person you can be- easy eh? :D ;)

Don't worry- that's what this site is here for.

Best of luck and thanks to everyone here;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Great post :)

Just one thing buggin me
"2) Above anything else, act!
We've got loads of great advice here on asking girls out, getting the situation right, having a good mindset, not getting oneitiss and so forth. But never- EVER lose sight of the fact that 100% of getting witha girl depends on you asking her out somewhere or in the very least talking to her. Girls on the whole are too ***** to ask you out, so no matter how much planning and perfecting you do it wont be worth **** if you don't ACT!"

I've read on this site somewhere that you don't "ASK" girls out, if she is interested in you, she will make you notice it and there will be a moment where you will kiss her, but you should NOT ask her.

That's what I've read, I'm not a PRO DJ or anything, but I've read before that asking was AFC... (that's just what I've read, I'm not flaming :))

So I'd like to hear from Senior/Master DJ's whether you should ASK OUT a girl or not.

Very good post though, nice way of thinking :)
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I think Cloud is urging people to ask, as in ask a girl to do something with you. Not the junior high thing where you ask the girl "Do you want to be my girlfriend?".
 

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
awesome post cloud, that's goin in the favourites.

Also wat part of the uk are u from? I'm from West Sussex.
 

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
good post but you need to learn to spell. its learned not learnt and there are a handful of others too.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Yes, spelling is horrible, but we get the general idea. This is one of those few posts that actually deserves some attention. Good Job.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Cheers all, yeah sorry about the crap spelling. Heh heh, I know what I mean, you know what I mean- that's the main thing!

Yeah, I don't mean "ask" as in "will you be my girlfriend?". Eugh, that's just cringe-worthy. As has been said, there will be a point where you'll get with her and that's enough. I tend to make sure she knows we're going out in one way or another after that, but that's just personal preference.

When I say ask I mean asking her to come over your's one night, go out to do something, or invite her to a party. Hope that clarified that:)

I live in Surrey, somewhere between London and Woking- I think I'm the other side of the country to you!

Anyway, hope this helped you guys:

I'm just telling you guys so you might be able to skip the trail and error bit .
Hahaha, what the **** was I on?!?!
 
Top