A few minor obstacles...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, theres this girl that im trying to get with and i have class with her everyday and we always talk and shyt. I think i have a real good chance but she has a bf back in arizona. I know she wants to end it with him but she says she feels bad about it. I think i know how to get her to break up with him but what are some of yalls ideas?? Me and my friends gf hung out with her on fri night and she seemed kinda uncomfortable, but she still talks to me quit a bit it seems pretty open. How can i get her to loosen up and have more fun? She seems kinda shy but not toward me.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does she have a bf in Arizona? That's so stupid, long distance relationships almost never work! Flirt with this girl, go out somewhere alone for fun and see how it goes. She'll end it if she wants to! Whether she feels bad or not. From my experiances, that has never stopped girl from breaking up with anyone. Sounds like to me she thinks of you as a friend but regardless,

Take her out and dj her ass baby! Fvck the bf! lol

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never actually told me this, she told a girl friend of mine and i just happened to be in the car.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2, I can't believe you're asking a question like this. But for what you should do, I say keep you game up for a while so that her interest level is high enough to do something with you and realize that you are better than her "boyfriend" in AZ who is probably banging other chicks anyway. Her "boyfriend" shouldn't mean jack **** to you, just do the same things you would have done if you didn't overhear that conversation.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC Dude is right, do it man. Go for it, you only have one life and a billion other girls out there.