"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

A few minor obstacles...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Ok, theres this girl that im trying to get with and i have class with her everyday and we always talk and shyt. I think i have a real good chance but she has a bf back in arizona. I know she wants to end it with him but she says she feels bad about it. I think i know how to get her to break up with him but what are some of yalls ideas?? Me and my friends gf hung out with her on fri night and she seemed kinda uncomfortable, but she still talks to me quit a bit it seems pretty open. How can i get her to loosen up and have more fun? She seems kinda shy but not toward me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Why does she have a bf in Arizona? That's so stupid, long distance relationships almost never work! Flirt with this girl, go out somewhere alone for fun and see how it goes. She'll end it if she wants to! Whether she feels bad or not. From my experiances, that has never stopped girl from breaking up with anyone. Sounds like to me she thinks of you as a friend but regardless,

Take her out and dj her ass baby! Fvck the bf! lol
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
She never actually told me this, she told a girl friend of mine and i just happened to be in the car.
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
oakraiderz2, I can't believe you're asking a question like this. But for what you should do, I say keep you game up for a while so that her interest level is high enough to do something with you and realize that you are better than her "boyfriend" in AZ who is probably banging other chicks anyway. Her "boyfriend" shouldn't mean jack **** to you, just do the same things you would have done if you didn't overhear that conversation.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
NYC Dude is right, do it man. Go for it, you only have one life and a billion other girls out there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top