Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few last bangs before I committ

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a great gf, an LTR of 3 years and it's going great. Going to get engaged and married this year.

Only problem? I still love variety! I probably would have been ok in my earlier life like in early to late 20's because I had only been with a few women.

I'm 35 now. I do want to get married and have kids, but I am every bit the horndog I've always been. It's still my vice! My only major one.

I work long hours, but still like to hookup on very rare occasion. I have very limited hours to do it with. My gf lives with me.

I know I'm a lying and cheating creep, spare me that part. Actually once married I will take it seriously and the game is over with regards to ****ing other girls.

I surely can't be the only one out there like this?

Sanity check please...

Edit the t off of the title, spelling error!

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
putting a ring on your finger isn't going to change the urges inside you. You will likely continue to cheat on her. Lucky her.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure you even know what you want.

If you still want to bang a few then why commit at all in the first place? Its only a piece of paper you are signing.

What is going to stop you from hittin' some more tail a few years down the road when you are bored again?!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you want her to be quality while you have none? If you expect her to keep her pants on-you need to. Part of being a MAN is not giving into damaging impulses. Did I think I wanted strange when I was married? yes. Was I hit on? yes Did I act on it? NO

You can't have it all-pick what you really want.

Reaction score
Ricky, what you want is called having your cake and eating it too and that is typically behaviour we lament in women around here. Or you might call it wanting to f*ck without a condom but not wanting to have kids or getting a disease. It's impossible and simply not done.

What sodbuster already said: you want her to be quality (i.e. faithful) while you have none? That doesn't work, my friend.

Either give up on your fantasies or give up on your girlfriend for marriage and keep spinning plates. Maybe you're not ready to settle and commit yet right now. But of course, only you can truly know that.

Just don't cheat. It's not a Man's thing to do. Let alone a DJ one.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she THAT bad in the sack?

She should be able to satisfy ALL of your sexual needs. I'm guessing she can't do that or you haven't asked her to. Try that first instead of randomly hooking up with other girls.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no!!! The Sex Addict is back!!!!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the honest truth guys. I know she's good for me and I know i'm not good for her unless I truly commit.

I'm a jerk I know it. I want to be better.

Last year was a terrible year career wise. I had to pick up alot of slack from a crappy co-worker at work. I think I chose the wrong other ways to blow off stress.

I know I can do better and I know once I commit theres no turning back. I take it seriously but for sure i know the urge to cheat will always be there.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Ricky,
There is precious little difference between a live in relationship and marriage....When you get married and have kids,you become a low priority in your wifes eye....however as the appeal of the Marriage diminishes,your vulnerability increases....With your track record I can see a lot of unhappiness to all concerned...some Men are not the marrying type....Rather late in life I have recognised that this label fits me...People like us are at the extreme end of the Libido Bell curve...at 35 it is difficult to change,so if you must marry,at the very least sign her up on a pre nuptial.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You remind me of a drunk that I knew a long time ago who wanted to get sober (well sort of )...in AA
He really wanted to find a way of drinking without all the damage, and reluctantly agreed to start his AA committment soon ..." As soon as I do a few more benders and get it out of my system.."

Never saw him again.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would strongly suggest against marriage if you're still having desires for other women. This site seems to have an interesting effect on some men (myself included), making them realize that they can INDEED have almost any woman they want. When you realize that, picking only one woman to be faithful to is fvcking difficult. You know that you can have that other hottie, and you automatically go into pickup mode, doing the approach, and running game. The worst part is how damn easy it is to do.

If you happen to fvck up while married, you will likely end up paying for divorce. If you fvck up while not married, you likely won't have to pay for anything (unless children are involved.) Think BEFORE you get married.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
I have a great gf, an LTR of 3 years and it's going great. Going to get engaged and married this year.

Only problem? I still love variety! I probably would have been ok in my earlier life like in early to late 20's because I had only been with a few women.

I'm 35 now. I do want to get married and have kids, but I am every bit the horndog I've always been. It's still my vice! My only major one.

I work long hours, but still like to hookup on very rare occasion. I have very limited hours to do it with. My gf lives with me.

I know I'm a lying and cheating creep, spare me that part. Actually once married I will take it seriously and the game is over with regards to ****ing other girls.

I surely can't be the only one out there like this?

Sanity check please...

Edit the t off of the title, spelling error!
You have a live in g/f?

and she isn't suspicious?

she might be doing the same with you, ever thought of that?