Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few ladies and how to setup these first meets

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I have eleven ladies, no single moms, late 20's early 30's wanting to setup dates to meet. I didn't think all would agree, so now I have am having trouble spacing them out. I have two down for this weekend, but still need to work on the other nine. It's not possible to set them up on one or two days as they are all over CT and NY. How do I buy time into next week and weekend without coming across as a prick or d!ck?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have eleven ladies, no single moms, late 20's early 30's wanting to setup dates to meet. I didn't think all would agree, so now I have am having trouble spacing them out. I have two down for this weekend, but still need to work on the other nine. It's not possible to set them up on one or two days as they are all over CT and NY. How do I buy time into next week and weekend without coming across as a prick or d!ck?
How do you even have time to talk to 11 women at the same time? Do you not have a job or any recreational activities outside of dating?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After they give you their #, text them this:

"Hey, it's Rick from Bumble. It was very nice chatting with you today. I'm saving your number in my phone and will be in touch very soon :)"

That's it. They are now on ice. When you are ready for a date, then you reach out.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
After they give you their #, text them this:

"Hey, it's Rick from Bumble. It was very nice chatting with you today. I'm saving your number in my phone and will be in touch very soon :)"

That's it. They are now on ice. When you are ready for a date, then you reach out.
After I get their number on Bumble, I just tell them I'll hit you up in a few. I should text them as well and say the above?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you plan on disappearing for more than a week on an OLD girl, I would. I get a greater retention rate with that text.