LuisGarcia10
Senior Don Juan
Another week has passed and a few more promising developments and just a couple of tactics I've tryed out, sometimes just to amuse myself.
First of all I'll give you a quick field report of me in a club last night:
There's a very good looking girl at my old school who's joined this year. I was out with my mates from my old school and she was out with them. My mates, mostly total AFC's, give this girl everything she wants. She was there dancing with them all individually, each of them thinking that they were getting somewhere only to be rejected.
Naturally her typical attention hoe behaviour annoyed me, now usually in this situation I'd have DJ'd her a bit but it was too loud so I decided to leave it. She then finishes her drink and goes up to my mate and puts it in his shirt pocket and he actually allows her to do this! That broke the camels back so I picked up the bottle from the floor, walked up to her(bearing in mind I've never actually spoken to her before), tapped her on the shoulder and said:
"Excuse me this is yours"
*she shakes her head and turns away so I tap her on the shoulder again*
"This is definately your bottle, I just saw you put it in my mates pocket"
She then takes the bottle off me and goes and puts it on the bar
As I say, normally I'd have used that first impression to DJ her but it was way too loud in there to do anything.
Anyway, back to College.
There's 6 or 7 girls that I'm paticually interested in, I'll start with an incident that occured a few hours ago:
Her:I think ciggarettes are the only thing that keep me going
Me:Why's that?
Her:Well I'm not getting any sex, I wish some boy would just offer me some.
Now obviously that can't be taken as a definate come on but after looking at it again it does seem somewhat that way. She's gone on for how she wants a boyfreind several times as well, bearing in mind I've only known her a few weeks.
Now moving onto a different girl who I've always been pleasant to but she never really said that much. I met up with her in Subway for lunch with a couple other freinds and then saw her after College on Wednesday, since then she's been far more freindly and speaks to me whenever she sees me.
Back onto last night, I met a girl outside of a nightclub and got talking. I (stupidly) told her my age and when I went for the number she said I'm too young, I said
"I'm good looking and so are you so are you so what's the problem?"
She said she knows that but I'm still too young, still the rejection didn't hurt in the slightest and it's nice to keep buliding up experience.
Anyway, just thought I'd bless you all with a couple of incidents of mine for the past week. I'm paticually proud of making that girl put the bottle on the bar, she probably thinks I'm an idiot but there must be at least a part of her that wonders why I'm not willing to bend over backwards for her like everyone else.
First of all I'll give you a quick field report of me in a club last night:
There's a very good looking girl at my old school who's joined this year. I was out with my mates from my old school and she was out with them. My mates, mostly total AFC's, give this girl everything she wants. She was there dancing with them all individually, each of them thinking that they were getting somewhere only to be rejected.
Naturally her typical attention hoe behaviour annoyed me, now usually in this situation I'd have DJ'd her a bit but it was too loud so I decided to leave it. She then finishes her drink and goes up to my mate and puts it in his shirt pocket and he actually allows her to do this! That broke the camels back so I picked up the bottle from the floor, walked up to her(bearing in mind I've never actually spoken to her before), tapped her on the shoulder and said:
"Excuse me this is yours"
*she shakes her head and turns away so I tap her on the shoulder again*
"This is definately your bottle, I just saw you put it in my mates pocket"
She then takes the bottle off me and goes and puts it on the bar
Anyway, back to College.
There's 6 or 7 girls that I'm paticually interested in, I'll start with an incident that occured a few hours ago:
Her:I think ciggarettes are the only thing that keep me going
Me:Why's that?
Her:Well I'm not getting any sex, I wish some boy would just offer me some.
Now obviously that can't be taken as a definate come on but after looking at it again it does seem somewhat that way. She's gone on for how she wants a boyfreind several times as well, bearing in mind I've only known her a few weeks.
Now moving onto a different girl who I've always been pleasant to but she never really said that much. I met up with her in Subway for lunch with a couple other freinds and then saw her after College on Wednesday, since then she's been far more freindly and speaks to me whenever she sees me.
Back onto last night, I met a girl outside of a nightclub and got talking. I (stupidly) told her my age and when I went for the number she said I'm too young, I said
"I'm good looking and so are you so are you so what's the problem?"
She said she knows that but I'm still too young, still the rejection didn't hurt in the slightest and it's nice to keep buliding up experience.
Anyway, just thought I'd bless you all with a couple of incidents of mine for the past week. I'm paticually proud of making that girl put the bottle on the bar, she probably thinks I'm an idiot but there must be at least a part of her that wonders why I'm not willing to bend over backwards for her like everyone else.