Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A feminist comes to terms with the Men's Rights movement (TEDx)

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw this video yesterday, wish more people would see it in today's society:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Women usually uses some measure of truthfulness and then mixes it with an agenda for HER 1st, then for her offspring 2nd (if any) and 3rd would be for women in general.

That's how manipulation works buddy.
I think her just saying all this is an untapped source of validation and attention. Imagine all the simps thanking and praising her for saying this. Women can't be redpilled, at least not for very long.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think her just saying all this is an untapped source of validation and attention. Imagine all the simps thanking and praising her for saying this. Women can't be redpilled, at least not for very long.
No women on earth, in hell, in heaven or in the entire universe can ever be redpilled.

The reason is simple yet profound for them.

It is also the reason why ANY women can't be geniuses like a man potentially could.

They cannot escape the feminine imperative.

Everything a woman does, she does it because of the feminine imperative, its a biological programming imbued even before they are born into this world.

When you think abt it, it actually sucks to be a female, they don't actually have any freedom because in the end, they all do exactly what the feminine imperative programing has laid out.

Count ur blessings that u r a male, we on the other hand have no limitations, everything we dream off, we can create it or at least in the process of creating it.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The so called MRM is a complete waste of time. I'm not saying that men are not screwed over in our society... all I'm saying is that not enough people care about it to actually change anything. Society expects men to have agency... and for men to help women.... that sh1t isn't going to change. There are more women than men... they live longer... and the vote more.... if anyone thinks women are going to vote against their own interests they are mistaken.

It's like expecting foxes to take care of the chickens.

One more thing... everyone LOVES it when someone that isn't expected to support them, actually does. SO a chick that makes speeches about the unfairness of the system for men... is going to get A LOT of attention and praise, which is what women thrive on. During this political season you see this a great deal... the most watched and shared social media videos are black people that make videos supporting President Trump... or Republican politicians making videos supporting Vice President Biden. We humans love this sh1t... but that doesn't mean anything is going to change.

The ONLY way for a man to live is to OWN the fact that no one gives a flying fvck about you... so you have to take care of yourself first.

When a chick stumbles and falls, women rally around her and give her moral support, and there will be some stupid bast@rd will play Captain Save-a-Hoe to save her.

When a dude stumbles, women will blame him for lack of agency, and men will just step over him laughing.

THAT is reality that you ignore at your own risk.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The so called MRM is a complete waste of time. I'm not saying that men are not screwed over in our society... all I'm saying is that not enough people care about it to actually change anything. Society expects men to have agency... and for men to help women.... that sh1t isn't going to change. There are more women than men... they live longer... and the vote more.... if anyone thinks women are going to vote against their own interests they are mistaken.

One more thing... everyone LOVES it when someone that isn't expected to support them, actually does. SO a chick that makes speeches about the unfairness of the system for men... is going to get A LOT of attention and praise, which is what women thrive on. During this political season you see this a great deal... the most watched and shared social media videos are black people that make videos supporting President Trump... or Republican politicians making videos supporting Vice President Biden. We humans love this sh1t... but that doesn't mean anything is going to change.

The ONLY way for a man to live is to OWN the fact that no one gives a flying fvck about you... so you have to take care of yourself first.

When a chick stumbles and falls, women rally around her and give her moral support, and there will be some stupid bast@rd will play Captain Save-a-Hoe to save her.

When a dude stumbles, women will blame him for lack of agency, and men will just step over him laughing.

Exactly!
The problem with MRM is they also believe in a false egalitarian equalism.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The core of red pill

Man'sThirdEye

Don Juan
Reaction score
It' the crappy women that redpill more men than this ever could. The cheaters, paternity fraudsters, etc.
I would agree with this heavily. I wouldn't be here if something wasn't wrong with the women that I've given my time, effort, and love to only for them to up and pick the next guy in line. I'm definitely a recovering AFC and my journey is just beginning but this is something that I CAN comment on. The evil women, the ones who are doing the cheating and the lying and playing the games are the ones who are forcing men to wake up. Little do they know that their lies and their deceit help us grow stronger every day.

I have a really great quote that I reference when it comes to this concept that evil and lies breed progress in their victims.

"Good is promoted by the worst. Don't despise even the Kneelands & Andrew Jacksons. In the great cycle they find their place and like the insect that fertilizes the soil with worm casts or the scavenger bustard that removes carrion they perform a benefice they know not of, and cannot hinder if they would."

In this quote Ralph Waldo Emerson applies this concept to the political arena. However, it is more and more applicable in the context that we see in @redskinsfan92 's post. Don't despise these women for what they've done. You almost have to thank them for waking you up from your fairytale world. Their actions saved you a lot of pain down the road. But, if some are hardheaded and don't get the message the first time around, as our great Rollo Tomasi says, "Be prepared for it. Unplugging chumps is triage. Save those you can, read last rights to the dying".