“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

A DJ in a Karaoke restaurant....

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2002
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
...does NOT sit on his ass.

I went to one these places last night (for an ex-girlfriend's 20th birthday) and I was the only person out of her 20 friends that had the balls to get up and sing with her. We did a duet of Summer Nights (from Grease).

Standing up in front of a room of 100 people and getting them all singing along and laughing (my ex is an actress and we were acting out the song on stage) is awesome. I was on a natural high for at least 30 minutes and I had every single member of our party group congratulate me on my performance and for having the balls to get up there in the first place.

I would have cleaned up had there been some single 7+ women there. Despite that I still had a huge amount of fun.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top