Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Disturbing Statistic

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends, I was reading a science book today and learned about a most extraordinary animal. I propose that we, as training DJs, emulate the mating styles of this animal. We should try to be like this animal in every way and we will succeed.

You see 20% of the male of species is allowed to mate with 80% of the female. These are the alpha males. The remaining 80% beta males are allowed to mate with the remaining 20% females; the scraps leftover by the alpha males. It's amazing, a small group of males gets to mate with the majority of the females. Meanwhile, the majority of the males just sit there waiting for the alpha males to finish mating with all the females so they can mate with the few leftover scraps they didn't want. Kind of pathetic isn't it? To be sitting there with the majority, idly watching a few alpha males get all the females?

What animal am I talking about? Why it's MAN! And these statistics are true according to research. These are the same statistics 80% vs 20% as anthropological data shows to be true in caveman days. And it's the same numbers today. In fact, by some polls it shows that 50% of women are having sex with 1% of men. Not very fair is it? Wouldn't you like to be in that 1%?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these aren't statistics, these are bullsh!t.

this was some sort of attempt at a pump up article or something, like trying to be like "we're alpha males, lets get all the hot chicks!"

unfortunately, it sucked. those numbers are absurd, and no-one organization, asides from maybe the US government, has the resources to survey enough people to find out about their sex habits. And then they would have to classify every person they asked as an alpha or beta male, and thats a subjective judgment, so it would take a panel of people voting on their DJness...

ignore this, its just fluff. and if you're gonna disagree, at least do so intelliegently.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article should've discussed Hypergamy. Hypergamy is the term used by sociologists to describe in animal mating (and humans) a ladder concept of the more 'alpha' males mating with the most desirable females (or alpha females). The 'beta' males get the 'beta' females or older women who are no longer as desirable.

There is also the concept of Eugenics. Eugenics is a term used to describe how humanity is breeding towards stupidity. Instead of the human race becoming more intelligent, it is becoming more dumb because of bad mating.

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriosly, if one percent of the men took 50% af the gals, and the gals where getting sexed once a week, then the 1% guys would each have to do it 50 times a week, thats 7,15 different girls every day.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't even sound good in theory...

Much less in practice.

AS

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking that this isn't too far off the mark, but it would need to reveal a bit more details.

How about 20% are sleeping with 80% of the female population above the age of 18 and who are single? That would look a bit better.

Think about it.

on any given night at a club, you could wager that 20% of the men have got good game and they are the ones who are chatting it up with most of the girls.

Next time you're out, take a look around. How many guys are standing around talking to themselves and drinking their beers?

How many guys are surrounded by women?

the ratio would be about right, for this percentage thing to be correct. Myself, I don't doubt the validity of such a bold study one single bit.

Even looking back to highschool and grade school. The guy in the class who was the natural and always had the hot GF was few and far between compared to the rest of us chumps who dated the hot chick's geeky best friend.

I'm not sure why some of you find this statistic so hard to believe.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers pulled out of one's arse smell funny.
Sorry to say, but like Big Eee Zee said this is a bad attempt at a pump up article.
Peace.

-Bill

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is also the concept of Eugenics. Eugenics is a term used to describe how humanity is breeding towards stupidity. Instead of the human race becoming more intelligent, it is becoming more dumb because of bad mating.

Eugenics was the basis for Adolf Hitler's ethnic cleansing and thinking that there is a such thing as a superior race.

Our mating can't be that bad. What other large mammal has a worldwide population of 6.5 Billion?

BrotherAP :D

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously I didn't take a poll myself so it's possible the statistics could be skewed some. But I don't think that they should be totally disregarded. It has succeeded in motivating me at least.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
You see 20% of the male of species is allowed to mate with 80% of the female. These are the alpha males. The remaining 80% beta males are allowed to mate with the remaining 20% females; the scraps leftover by the alpha males.
you can always choose not to paly the game.

head_wall

Don Juan
Reaction score
another disturbing stat

I read that 20% of people are unaware that their father is someone other than who they think it is. Kinda fits in with this huh? This was done by taking a LARGE amount of DNA samples from fathers and their daughters/sons from different areas.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
those numbers are absurd, and no-one organization, asides from maybe the US government, has the resources to survey enough people to find out about their sex habits. And then they would have to classify every person they asked as an alpha or beta male, and thats a subjective judgment, so it would take a panel of people voting on their DJness...
I don't know. The Kinsey Institute and the Playboy Foundation did some pretty good surveys!! And, we won't even go into the Masters & Johnson surveys!