Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Distraction

R

Ranger

This is about our own biology. At one time I found women to actually be a distraction. They have that uncanny ability to continually invade a part of your mind.
It’s like they would never not let you not think about them. You get involved with a project or get involved with what you’re doing and crap, she can’t stand it. Lol
I remember when I was a neta and married how a part of my mind would never leave it alone. A woman will say things like “This stair needs fixed.” Or something needs attention as if you exist for these things that she brings up.

Another one would be how “we” need something. Never ask for it but just make a statement and your mind will shift to it. They are like zen masters. Just simple statements will get your mind to side track. It’s seriously disruptive and a pain in the arse.

The total purpose is to support her. If you’re not doing something for her, “There”s something wrong with the relationship.” LMAO
It’s crazy like a fox. The average man is ill prepared for the subtlety of these things.

It’s like a test that is a never ending story. What’s really interesting is they will stack them. So let’s say I fix something that truly needed fixing. I built the house so I know everything about it.
So once I was fixing something, as a man it would put me into production mode. A gift of ours for sure. But that’s a perfect time to stack other things onto it. Hahahaha

So just in dating...I think this is also happening. But obviously with different things. What are some of those things you guys have experienced?

Obviously I’m onto it now so it’s easy for me to look back and go over them. They are masters at getting production for nothing. Lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're talking about fixing things and heavy lifting, that never bothers me. Doesn't that make you feel like the man in the relationship after all? Similar to if she hears something at night and wants you to check it out. Sure if it's an ax murderer your head gets lopped off first, but dang it you're the man and it feels good to be the protector.

Now if you're talking about other things, like "we need to spend money on xyz," then yeah, that's a little more manipulative. "We" is a great word to pacify your quarry and get what you want. I know I've used it to get what I want.

I haven't really dated around much lately, so I can't cite any instances of this happening outside of a LTR.

R

Ranger

Spamming you with messages, implicitly or explicitly pressuring you to do all sorts of exciting dates you can't afford to do time and money wise, staying up till 3am on weekends servicing their hyperactivity, overemphasis on physical conditioning, sexual entitlement
Well I will most likely have more emphasis on physical conditioning than a woman.
What do you mean by sexual entitlement LA?

R

Ranger

I wasn’t mentioning protection stuff. Compliance stuff. Done in a way to solidify compliance.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just for access 2 some pvssy, plenty of weak framed men r willing 2 sell their dignity and thus unknowingly or fearfully knowing that it effectively lowers their value.

While men who gets lots of pvssy holds on to theirs and increases his value.

It's all tied to a man's frame.

Frame is; core values + how u think + how u do things.

Frame is everything.