Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A direct kiss close, can it work??

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive gotten 3 indicators of interest from this girl, shes surrounded by nice guys everywhere. this is highschool, shes single and i want this girl. so im going to be direct with her.

im going to ask her to meet me alone for 2 minutes, then im just gonna ask her this one question.

wud you like to kiss me?

lol im thinkin im gonna get the biggest fvckin rejection ever lol?
but every rejection makes u stronger right,

now can this work? or am i just wastin my time??

Furnezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
If did something like this, I wouldn't aask her, I'd just straight up kiss her; however, that would look really weird, so unless you wanna blow your chances you should probably just ask her out...

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking her to meet you somewhere for a min could make the situation seem quite serious etc. It may work best if, like Furnezz said, you just ask her to hang out with you, like going to get icecream or whatever kids do in your country/area/whatever :)

Play your cards right, escalate enough, and just kiss her. Don't bother with the line; although it's known as a good line, and I've had it work before, you can just as well go straight in for the kiss if you've escalated properly (without the added complication of asking that question).

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
do i have to build rapport and comfort before kissing her first? cuz this is highschool who has ever asked her directly for a kiss?? shes surrounded by wussies, for god sakes. but anyways im thinkin of askin her out too? maybe the direct kissing thing is a bit too intense.

and please can someone tell what the steps to building rapport are?

thannks

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah if she's hanging around wussies all day, then the last thing you want to do is a a wussy thing like asking her for a kiss. Meet her outside of school to hang out or watch a movie or whatever and just kiss her. If she doesn't like it, then oh well. Rinse and repeat with a new girl.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i was kinda afraid the whole school would find out if i asked her for a kiss then got rejected, or juz kissed her. then every one would get a negative impression of me.

I cant wait till christmas break is over, so i can try it. **** the solution is easy, but the application is so ****in hard. i saw her sitting alone but i hesitated to aproach her and ask her to meet me after school..****..i think i have to do some cold aproaches and gain a bit more experience and confidence.

also notice the fact that i havent escalated with her both physically and verbally, its like im the attractive stranger to her...

should i try to escalate?? cuz this is highschool she might think i juz want to be friends

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably you wont get it. Dont expect harsh rejection , but you wont get the kiss.

Here's why: Because if she gives in and lets you to kiss her , she's gonna be perceived as a slut by herself and others.

So , you better ask her to hang out with you .And during the date , you can go direct on her or whatever you want.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Probably you wont get it. Dont expect harsh rejection , but you wont get the kiss.

Here's why: Because if she gives in and lets you to kiss her , she's gonna be perceived as a slut by herself and others.

So , you better ask her to hang out with you .And during the date , you can go direct on her or whatever you want.

but wait there sumthin different, the vibes different since im from another country and stuff, i talk a bit different, I think she'll understand that i might do things differentley, anyways my status will go up right? like in the whole school,cuz im asking one of the hottest girls in the school for a kiss, and if she rejects me its her loss right.

you know what im thinkin...i want to change everything, i hate the negative mpression kids at my school have of me , and i think the only way i can change that is to do crazy and high status stuff. stuff that no wussy would do. ex: at lunch all the hot girls get together in a specific corner, and there are a bunch of alpha guys in their group, i want to aproach their group with a super ****y attitude, even though it may backfire, the incident will help me find out what im doing wrong, you know as they say, if you do the things youve always done then youll get the things youve always gotten.
so im gonna do things differentley, the whole direct kiss close is a different aproach too.

everyrejection makes u stronger anyway

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your attitude . I like how you don't give a fvck about anything and how you see this game as a game and rejection doesnt scare you . You have what you need to be great DJ.

But your starting all this sh1t wrong. You wanna go for the kiss and do anything just in order to be liked by others. This is wrong. You will be seen as approval seeking and this will only lower your value. You should not give a fvck about others. Even when you become greatest DJ or coolest man in the school , you'll still have many haters.

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest kissing her for the first time in school. In highschool when you get those indicators of interest, don't go all out, just step it up a notch. If you are just meeting her, ask her for her number and give her yours, tell her to text you some time. She probably will, if she's that interested in you. If you're already past the number stage, ask her to chill. That's where the magic is done.

If a girl will let you hold her hand, she'll probably let you kiss her. I've gotten by on more than one occasion just taking a walk and holding hands, then before leaving turn to face her and say you have to get going, and tell her to give you a kiss. For me, I've never been rejected with this approach.

To repeat myself, just don't put so much pressure on yourself to jump right to the kiss. Let it build, take it one step at a time, and make the kiss at a good time, preferably outside of school.

peacefire

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i might be going to fast, but im gonna go for this girl for sure.i dont really care if she rejects me :D.

ive changed so much during the past 3 weeks, almost everything has changed about me, my looks, the way i talk, my self esteem, im like a a new guy.

but there is one thing im a little worried about, and that when i go back to school with a new attitude, it might sound awkward, cuz im like a new guy, should i just go in as a different person ive become?? or is it best to slowly show my changes??