Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A different perspective on the root cause for AFC behaviour: Vitamins and Minerals

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 3 years I have done quite some (home) research on vitamins, minerals and herbs.
And what I have found is that many mineral and vitamin deficiencies show up as anxiety, obsession, depression and a variety of mental health problems.

For instance it is speculated and debated that 70% of the western population is magnesium deficient, iodine deficient, vitamin B, D and or zinc deficient.

All of those minerals are involved in testosterone, adrenal, thyroid hormone production. which all relate to anxiety, depression and obsessive thoughts. Magnesium calms the mind and reduces insomnia, and also increases muscle mass with training.

AFC behaviour in its root cause is related to anxiety disorders and obsessive thoughts.

When you get your minerals and vitamins in balance your mental health, self esteem and stamina increases as well.
I've noticed in myself I don't excessively obsess on flakey girls or push pull ****tests, I feel very balanced and confident.
Especially Iodine and Magnesium supplementation made a significant difference for me.

It might be worth looking into.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is an ailment there is a cause ..

Ok so with magnesium I spray my self with magnesium chloride oil.
D3, I take 200ug daily in pills. Zinc 15 mg from pills but I think there is plenty of zinc in meat which I eat around a pound a day. Iodine is also there in them pills as Potassium Iodine 100 mcg daily.

How about natural sources for Iodine and B vitamin ?

What would be a good daily dose for Zinc Iodine and B excluding natural sources ?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use this concentrated magnesium spray from LifeFlo on my fingers and rub that behind my earlobes before I go to sleep. I don't know if it's a placebo affect, yet I feel like it generally helps me get to sleep combined with meditation apps before turning the lights out.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do zinc 50 mg, Magnesium 425 and a multi B vitamin every day. One of the effects of magnesium is to feel calmer.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is an ailment there is a cause ..

Ok so with magnesium I spray my self with magnesium chloride oil.
D3, I take 200ug daily in pills. Zinc 15 mg from pills but I think there is plenty of zinc in meat which I eat around a pound a day. Iodine is also there in them pills as Potassium Iodine 100 mcg daily.

How about natural sources for Iodine and B vitamin ?

What would be a good daily dose for Zinc Iodine and B excluding natural sources ?
Natural sources for Iodine would be seaweed or shellfish.
For vitamin B: Veal/Beef liver is the most nutrient dense meat.
super high in copper, selenium, vitamin B, vitamin A, Iron and a lot more.
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/beef-products/3469/2

I've just read that in the animal kingdom, the Alpha male of the wolfpack get's to eat the liver of the prey, and it's the first thing he apparently eats.
So if you want to become Alpha, start eating liver. :)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Beware any cheap supplements - they are loaded with heavy metals.

I choose to eat high quality foods instead of taking vitamins and minerals. Also, get one hour of sunlight (Vitamin D) every day without sunscreen (I never wore it and lived at the beach and hardly have any wrinkles).

For herbal supplements I like Health Ranger brand Chlorella, Infowars Store Nascent Iodine, Colloidal Gold and Silver, and Nature's Way Milk Thistle and Valerian.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys found that magnesium has a laxative effect?

My body's weak link is my intestines. Twice I tried an external application of magnesium spray for what is commonly called tennis elbow, and both times I got diarrhea soon after.

I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not, but I'm a little reticent to try it again.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
External applications of magnesium did not do that to me.

As for Vit D I try to get sunlight exposure when I can but in my geographical location it is fck all most of the time and everyone is advised to take at least SOME supplementation and honestly I did feel the difference during autumn/winter/spring.

I choose to get a balance diet AND supplements since I'm in the gym 4 times a week and do swimming practice once a week. I need more even more if I choose to indulge in alcohol.

BigM

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true to some part for sure. Especially magnesium. I felt so good when I started to use magnesium on a regular basis. I read somewhere that cells need magnesium to stay alive and have more energy. I am too lazy to look for it, sorry.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valerian the "I don't give a fu*k herb"

Yeah, when I'm eating fresh fruits it does something positive to my brain.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink coffee 4 times a day and a pack of a smokes is a mans nutrition. ALLPPHHAAA Enough of this expensive whole foods sht...

Go into the health food store and look at the men.. all faggots.

im kidding

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys found that magnesium has a laxative effect?

My body's weak link is my intestines. Twice I tried an external application of magnesium spray for what is commonly called tennis elbow, and both times I got diarrhea soon after.

I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not, but I'm a little reticent to try it again.
It has the same effect on me but in my case is a blessing, when I find myself unable to...set myself free few grams of magnesium fix it.
It also helps to sleep deeply.