Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A different kind of thread...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I was watching a report about Women's basketball players (WNBA) complaining that they do not get paid like the Men in the NBA. Meanwhile the WNBA has not been profitable in 20+ years and in fact the NBA is carrying the WNBA by providing Millions of dollars per year just to keep them afloat. It just doesn't make any fvcking sense to me as to how irrational this is. Like I really don't get it.... Your league is struggling just to stay afloat and yet you complain that you want to get paid like the NBA who brings in a billion a year in revenue? I don't know man, I think modern day is getting out of control with all of this sh*t and wanting so badly to have Women and Men be "equal" but the reality is that its a biological FACT! Women CANNOT compete with Men in the physical/athletic space. Are they that brainwashed to understand this?

It just goes further down the rabbit hole with Women wanting to play in the NFL, NHL, MLB.... but why?? What is it that Women are trying to prove so bad when it's a God written fact that Women are NOT on Men's level? If a female were playing in the NFL, I'd legit be concerned for her because she could literally be killed. The NHL? She would be killed with a solid hit from a world class NHL player. NBA? No chance and even in Major League Baseball, would her frail body be able to take a 90 MPH fastball to the ribs or fast enough to beat out a chopped base hit? It's just ridiculous. Society as a whole is literally becoming a matrix with the insane delusional thinking that Woman can do whatever a Man can do which is again, ridiculous. The fact that more soy boys are being raised is making matters worse and Women are being lied to on such a level that it will cause total destruction. I believe we are living in the times similar to the Garden of Eden, I really do because if you truly think about it, Eve was the one who was easily misled and deceived which caused Man (Adam) to sin with her and ultimately ruin it for all Mankind moving forward. Think about what's happening today? Women being misled and deceived to believe lies and the world trying to convince Man to agree that Women are totally equal or even superior. The Devil is no idiot and knows that Women are the emotional one who in turn can bring a Man down because a Man's love for a Woman runs extremely deep. Mislead her and you mislead Man.

Overall, This is not necessarily a rant but a deep observation that you realize society has lost its fvcking mind. "I am strong" "I can do whatever a Man can do" "The future is female" LOL Its RIDICULOUS!! and one HUGE LIE. I won't even go into the delusion with Woman and dating/relationships, that ship has already sailed WAY out already.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WNBA players got their start in the money-losing game as college players. The only sports that are profitable at the college level are men's D1 football and basketball. They would cut everything else if they could, but the NCAA mandates that they carry them.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the WNBA or women's college basketball. Just pretend you are watching a boys HS basketball game and it's entertaining. A good boy's HS team would beat the WNBA champs in a 7-game series.

I'm not sure anyone would argue that HS boys playing basketball should be getting multi-million dollar contracts.

But why are they asking for more than the market will support? Well.... they're chicks, therefore they have an over inflated opinion of their value, this does not surprise me. What would surprise me is if they were just grateful to earn what they do and have the opportunity to play professional ball.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why are they asking for more than the market will support? Well.... they're chicks, therefore they have an over inflated opinion of their value, this does not surprise me. What would surprise me is if they were just grateful to earn what they do and have the opportunity to play professional ball.
More like they are chick and cant think rationally

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good boy's HS team would beat the WNBA champs in a 7-game series.
Now that is a game I would watch. Hell, that would sell more ppv buys than the most recent Liddell v Ortiz.

State sanctioning bodies would never, ever let an mma promoter fight a woman againt a man, but with careful match making, it could be very entertaining. I knew one or two women who were good enough to beat a really bad male fighter of similar size.