Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a desperate girl...what should i do?

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
so this girl i know from work, she is obviously intersted in me, havent made a move because she has a KID and well i hate to sound shallow or you know... she is about a 6 maybe 7 ,.. anyways after a meeting she asked for a ride home (so bc it was the same direction, on my way i said yes).. got to her house, she invited me in, said no at first i went in. i was vibing that she wanted to "get it on" - but the fact that she has a kid... i dont know..
she asked wat i was doin 2 night, told her goin to the bars/clubs...
so i leave, about 1hr later, she calls me and say
"hey i managed to get a baby sitter tonight @ 9, so if you wanna come over, or i can come over there" ....
i feel this is obvoius that she wants me to put the key in ( she want me to hit it).. i dont know if i should... i do not want a relationship w this chick, but i do want a relationship w someone.... it would be kind of cool to hit it, but shes got a kid..
what would you do?
should i hit it?
should i just tell her im not looking for a relationship..? i dontn any help would be appreciated - cuz this is gonna go down in abouit 3hrs.. thx

oh i only known this chick for 3 days .. didnt know her name when i took her home, asked he how to spell it when she called.. lol

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
be up front about not wanting a relationship, but wanting to hit it

if she's down, word

if she's not, peace out

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should f**k her. She's got a kid. She knows the game. Maybe all she's looking for is a fling, too. Hit it and don't worry about it. Just make sure you use protection, though. Single moms that act like that are devious.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's on the hunt for a daddy

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Take the advice of Tom Leykis on single women.

Besides, there's plenty of hotter women out there without the baggage.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm difficult situation you got there.. seems like she is going by her instincts and you're going with yours.

she is of course looking for a day or a fling, dunno which.

Just know that some girls start relationships before sex, and some girls start relationships after sex. So if you do your deed and she wants more.. well..better state what you want with her and see how she takes it.

Reaction score
let the guy enjoy himself - you want him to post from the womans house? He's probably tryin to explaining to little girl why he was sleeping in mum's room last night :D

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go for it. It doesn't mean you're gonna have a "relationship" if you have sex with her.

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i did hit it!.. was my First Time. i enjoyed it, made her *** 2 times... but the only thing is i didnt ***, it felt like i was going to a few times, but i didnt - donno i guess it was all the anxiety i dont know..

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens a lot with a new chick. Don't worry about it.

Now though, since you don't want a relationship, it's important not to see her again straight away.

She will probably want to hook up with you again soon. Tell her your busy.

Wait at least a week to hit it again.

You've got to start how you mean to carry on.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
she's on the hunt for a daddy
I disagree if she wanted a daddy she would play it cool and ENTRAP him with some kind of malignant web of deceit... i think its fairly obvious she just wants some no strings attached bangig.

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bread........

Ok,

You broke a rule here:

"Don't put your meat where you get your bread."

So,

Since you already fvcked up--- you need to play it this way.

Do not date her, I repeat.... Do not date her.

Try to keep her as a friend and 'hit' it once or twice a month, (only as a friend).

I am telling you ....Do not date a woman you work with........

BTW, she is looking for a 'daddy' for her kid.

Be real careful here.

cave dweller

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
As a single mother I have to jump in here. I have NEVER gotten involved with a guy out of some twisted desire to "find a 'daddy'" for my kids. In fact, I go out of my way NOT to even let my kids meet any guys I date unless I'm pretty sure it's going to be a long term thing or have been dating them for at least 3 months exclusively. And even then, the contact is always limited unless it's appropriate for the kids and the guy to get to know each other. Seriously...the LAST thing I want or need is for some guy I date to try to step in and act like a parent. Kids resent that kind of thing and it causes problems in the relationship.

It's true that when you date a single mother, her kids will eventually become part of the equation if it gets serious...but single moms are NOT looking for fathers for their kids. They are looking for a romantic relationship for themselves with someone who gets along with and likes their kids and who the kids also get along with and like. Single Moms have the same needs, desires and urges that everyone else has.

Okay, now about this woman...how old is she? If she's in her 30's she's possibly just going through her "horny and sexually assertive" phase.

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
cave dweller - its a college radio station, no money - but i see your point. I want to keep it like you said, hit it once a month or something (VERY CASUAL), i dont want to date her, i told her before that i wasnt looking for a relationship she said she wasnt either...