Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A decision to make.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably decide not to.

And find more plates. Why do you want to get into a LTR? Its probably not going to be that LT.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Probably decide not to.

And find more plates. Why do you want to get into a LTR? Its probably not going to be that LT.
Agreed. :woo:

You're 18, you don't need to be in an LTR.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Agreed. :woo:

You're 18, you don't need to be in an LTR.

I understand why you would say that in hindsight-but I think he should. It will be good for him. This will teach him a lot lessons. If he's old enough to go war and to be tried as an adult then he's old enough for a ltr relationship! So if he really got strong feelings for this chick and they are vibing well then I think its a great idea-lock that sh^t down man!

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally, someone who gets my point.

I don't intend to spin plates forever with these girls. Up to the point where i know i can begin a relationship with both of them, I'll settle with one to go into a normal relationship, not really an "LTR" coz' i don't know how long it will last.

With that said, i'm not really a Don Juan who sleeps around and hardly gets into relationships. I'm a normal guy who has the attitude of a Don Juan.

So, if i had chosen 1 of them, I'd have to give the other one up. That means breaking one of their hearts.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
Finally, someone who gets my point.
But you're missing ours.

A relationship can have a powerful affect on an inexperienced person. I know mine did. It made me a chump and had conditioned me to a certain set of behaviors and views about women, sex and the outcomes of my actions.

See, what you're doing is settling. I'm sure you really believe that these plates are hot stuff and maybe the best you've gotten. That is all well and good, but why stop with two? What do you achieve with monogamy?

Women change a lot once they have a sense of commitment out of you. Enjoy your time with women for what it is - a social encounter that they'll remember for a long time. There is a reason women say - "It just happened"

At this stage in your life, you need to learn to get comfortable around a variety of women. Get a better understanding of what women respond to and how they think. Get GREAT at this.

If you really want a relationship girl -

Date more women. Until you've met and really gotten to know at least 20-30 different chicks. You'll be able to pick up on commonalities that you like or dislike, what to expect and what works. (And if she finds you just a cool guy, which is totally fine, you social circle just got that much bigger.)

Know your values. What will you tolerate? What won't you tolerate? What do you have a zero-tolerance policy for? Think about these, it will make decisions much easier in the future.

Take things one day at time. I've learned that you NEVER KNOW what can happen on any given day or night. I'm not sure what kind of school you're at currently - but college campuses are :yes:

Have fun.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the problem is i don't know how to have fun and sex with the women without being in a "relationship" with them.

And i'd prefer to go into a relationship rather than having fun with these women simultaneously.

>.<

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to be in a relationship at 18. These are prime ****ing years you have stamina beyond belief.