Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A day in the life of Chad Thundercock on Tinder

Reaction score
So just for an experiment, I put pictures of Chad Thundercock on a Tinder profile.

In less than two hours, I have about 4 girls wanting to ****, and 2 that said no only because my age was too young (21). Several others haven't responded but they might later.

Among these girls are a hot 25 year old Asian girl living on a multimillion dollar trust fund who said she wants to deepthroat my **** and **** me all day.

So you see....

There is nothing wrong with my (Richard's) personality. I don't have to hit the gym for 2 straight years. It is simply an impossible task to achieve this type of success. Women don't find the real me attractive enough to want to **** and there's no amount I can "maximize my looks," to get them to at this level. Haircut, clothes, shoes, etc.... it just won't be good enough and will eventually look like I'm just trying too hard.

A Bentley probably won't help either.

Pretty depressing, not gonna lie.

I wish I really was Chad Thundercock. I would have 4 fwb's right now and could meet many more any time I wanted to.

There's only so much "self-improvement" a person can do, but at a certain point you just have to look at cold hard facts.

Now back to my boring house flipping business that until now, I thought was going to bring me all kinds of success with women. But now I don't think it will, even if I'm a millionaire, I would just find girls to pretend to like me and use me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Which pics got this attention?
3 of the top 4 on this search. All besides the Greensboro Football one.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cha...hVk0oMKHbazBnYQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=4

I'm still doing it. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Some of them are down to **** right away, others you just tell them what they want to hear for a while like they look smart and interesting and that they're very pretty and you want to know them better. Then, if I were the real Chad, I would set up a date and be inside them later that night. The only reason I'm scaring some off is because I'm asking for nudes because I know I can't actually meet them.

Reaction score
Its like going to an open sewer and being shocked theres **** in there
Well it's eye opening as to why I'm not succeeding in the real world.

It doesn't have to be Chad. Google "male model selfie" and choose any one of hundreds of pictures.

It's kind of like realizing my dreams will never come true no matter how much effort I put in and that I'm left to beg and hope that I can even get one girl and hope she doesn't cheat on me with a Chad behind my back or just use me for money.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if your serious, that's sad.

Your not going to win with...

-looks/mucles
-money
-fighting
-sports
-celeb status..

You won't win in those categories.
Theirs millions of guys already better then you in those departments, and the hilarious thing is theyre all usually stifled scared as chit..

The only thing people NEVER work on is their personality/game. The bar is set so low you can definitely excel in that area and have a chance.

The bars I go out at here in spokane, I have NEVER seen a dude running around grabbing girls, moving them around the venue, fingering/making out with them in minutes.. girlfriends and ex's bitching me out in front of my friends lololol.

I have decent looks, but I'm thin and out of shape. 6 foot 165 pounds.
I'm usually broke half the time..
Driving a 98 forester I plan to turn into a fvck wagon .
Very little status and social circle.

Pretty much a little loser maccin around these hoes lol.

Because I spent 1 year so far going out every weekend solely working on my game fvck everything else for now. I'm finaly getting results lately and glimpses of hope what I'm doing will be worth it.

Wahh Michael Jordan is a boss and he gets pon

Oh no.. Brad pitt plays in alot of movies and every girl wants to fvck him..

Fvvckkk... Chad has awesome looks and was raised as an entitled little dirt bag chit all girls get wet for..

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richard- your first problem is you. I can see in what you post that you don't believe in yourself. Girls smell that lack of self esteem/confidence from miles away.

Reaction score
Richard- your first problem is you. I can see in what you post that you don't believe in yourself. Girls smell that lack of self esteem/confidence from miles away.
I know. I can't even make an approach.

This is what I'm making posts about buying Bentley's that I hope to attract attention to myself. Probably won't work, but it's worth a try.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel like there is something deeply wrong with me.

It probably goes back to the way I was raised. Probably some **** that Sigmund Freud couldn't even figure out. Toxic shame or something like that.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh, somebody naming themselves richardthefrog, then talking about the highschool alpha stereotype Chad Thundercock in a envious manner. I don't know if you meant to be this memey or stink of 4chan level baitness.
I know. I can't even make an approach.

This is what I'm making posts about buying Bentley's that I hope to attract attention to myself. Probably won't work, but it's worth a try.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel like there is something deeply wrong with me.

It probably goes back to the way I was raised. Probably some **** that Sigmund Freud couldn't even figure out. Toxic shame or something like that.
Well first off, don't assume fake aliases to get attention. It ****s you up mentally. That's why so many boys wanna become girls, because their online female persona gets so much attention that they want to have that REAL attention. That and you pedestal the person you pretend to be and devalue yourself for not getting the attention directly.

Wanna get somewhere even though you weren't a 6'10 Football Pro with a fully paid trip to college, the best spot in a fraternity with easy bitches every day?

.......Actually I don't know where I'm going with this...uh, just USE YOUR GOD DAMN JEALOUSY AS MOTIVATION TO WORK ON YOURSELF, idont****ingknow

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on dont bash the guy, we all agree that his views are negative and pessimistic yet not totally false

The problem is not to envy someone, what pisses me off is that Im required to withstand unlimited amount of stress and arrogance only and I say only for a chance of getting what others genetically blesses get for free and with a bigger rate of return than me

The table gave me crappy cards Im not gonna be mad at other players for having better a hand, but excuse if I decide not to play anymore or sneak better cards under the table

Richard listen its undeniable that we dont belong to a stock as good as those guys, the only thing you can do when you lack the tools is simply to create yourself new ones so think outside the box

If victory is the goal any mean is legit to reach such goal wheter its steroids to get bigger, plastic surgery to fix your broken nose or avoid paying taxes to save and buy your own condo

You are perfectly fine if you're pissed off after all you got punished for something you have no responsibility, you are not any different than an innocent man sent to jail if we wanna make it more dramatic

Reaction score
Come on dont bash the guy, we all agree that his views are negative and pessimistic yet not totally false

The problem is not to envy someone, what pisses me off is that Im required to withstand unlimited amount of stress and arrogance only and I say only for a chance of getting what others genetically blesses get for free and with a bigger rate of return than me

The table gave me crappy cards Im not gonna be mad at other players for having better a hand, but excuse if I decide not to play anymore or sneak better cards under the table

Richard listen its undeniable that we dont belong to a stock as good as those guys, the only thing you can do when you lack the tools is simply to create yourself new ones so think outside the box

If victory is the goal any mean is legit to reach such goal wheter its steroids to get bigger, plastic surgery to fix your broken nose or avoid paying taxes to save and buy your own condo

You are perfectly fine if you're pissed off after all you got punished for something you have no responsibility, you are not any different than an innocent man sent to jail if we wanna make it more dramatic
The thing is, I'm not convinced that Chad is entirely all that alpha. I've spent over a year between hospitals and physical therapy recovering from a broken neck, broken back, and spinal cord injury. I've spent months living on the street. No house, no car, no phone, no nothing. I've also spent 4 years in prison.

Chad has not done any of these things. He has more of a pretty boy look or he might seem like a badass to someone who is still in high school or college and hasn't entered the real world yet.

Regardless, he gets way more likes than I do.

But this is why I'm motivated to do extravagant things like buy exotic cars and make tons of money. I have to compete somehow. For those who say money doesn't matter, I really think it would for me.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, I'm not convinced that Chad is entirely all that alpha. I've spent over a year between hospitals and physical therapy recovering from a broken neck, broken back, and spinal cord injury. I've spent months living on the street. No house, no car, no phone, no nothing. I've also spent 4 years in prison.

Chad has not done any of these things. He has more of a pretty boy look or he might seem like a badass to someone who is still in high school or college and hasn't entered the real world yet.

Regardless, he gets way more likes than I do.

But this is why I'm motivated to do extravagant things like buy exotic cars and make tons of money. I have to compete somehow. For those who say money doesn't matter, I really think it would for me.
Its not about being alpha or beta its just about belonging to a better stock.
You can be the chief in comand of the entire army yet the hot man with broad shoulders, large jaw, good height muscular arms, deep voice and a six pack is gonna turn on girls on a deeper instinctual level than you.

Power turn girls on in their subconscious its true but that kind of guy does it on an even deeper one.

We all love a cute feminine loyal girl and would pick her over an hot stupid annoying one, yet you will probably cheat given the right conditions.