A couple questions PLEASE HELP

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is Kino? and how do you go about handling a girl sayin "u dont need to worry about that" when you ask for her name. here's how today's event went as i walked home w/ her in the FREEZING COLD.

me: how u doin
her:fine
me:datz good cuz u is
her: *Smiles n giggles* why are u walkin like that
me: cuz it's cold
her: well you should been home already
me: i'm on my way there now girl, i was just makin sure you got through here safely you know its dangerous round here u might need a man to help you'
her: *smiles n giggles* yea sure *Sarcastically*
me: well this is my street ima talk 2 u later
her: ok bye
me: oh yea by the way what is your name
her: you dont needa worry about dat
me: well ima find out cuz u know i got spys all throughtout the school girl im like the matrix

then i kept walkin. what is your take on how this went down was i doin pretty good or what? and how should i combat her not tellin me her name? help would be appreciated thanks and i will add 2 ur rep.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im like the matrix? lol! instead of saying what is your name, say, my name is Charm, tell me yours

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
im like the matrix? lol! instead of saying what is your name, say, my name is Charm, tell me yours
haha i used that as a joke to loosen her up and get her laughin, and she already knows my name so that is why i didn't say that

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AH. I think the timing was your worst problem. You said "See you later", then "Oh by the way"...

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
That whole 'joke' at the end is kinda scary man. You just mentioned how its dangerous and the creepy guys around, and next thing you say is you have spies all around watching her? Not good bro, not good at all...

How does she know your name and you don't know her's? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Anyways, when she said you shouldn't worry about it, you could have been like, "I'm not worrying babe, I'm curious. I wanna know if the beautiful girl has a beautiful name to match." Smooth and confident.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man you sound like a stalker at the end...

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kino

kino is when u touch a girl read the dj bible to find out more about it though

my Q. is what are I0I's?

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed..what the hell is the poster is thinking?and dont post here..cant you read it? don juan tips

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
That whole 'joke' at the end is kinda scary man. You just mentioned how its dangerous and the creepy guys around, and next thing you say is you have spies all around watching her? Not good bro, not good at all...

How does she know your name and you don't know her's? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Anyways, when she said you shouldn't worry about it, you could have been like, "I'm not worrying babe, I'm curious. I wanna know if the beautiful girl has a beautiful name to match." Smooth and confident.
she doesn't really think i have spies in the school watchin her, i said it sarcastically anyway...are u serious? you took that serious?...wow says alot.

I have a class with her 4th period and we talked about alot of stuff thing is she was in the middle of this crowd of UGGS one of which goes out of her way to f*ck up my game, and i never really see her any other time of the day. it just so happens i was walkin and seen her with one ugg, who isn't that bad at f**kin me up so i dared to continue our convo from earlier, which involved the matrix which is why i said that, sorry ya'll didn't catch that it was kind of a insider. but good tip on the "im curious" that helps out...what if she shoots that down? and what if she is uncomfortable w/ Kino?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Doe Boii said:
she doesn't really think i have spies in the school watchin her, i said it sarcastically anyway...are u serious? you took that serious?...wow says alot.
It doesn't matter how I took it. Only how she did. And whether you said it sarcastically or not doesn't matter either. Its still creepy. There were a lot better things you could have said.

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
It doesn't matter how I took it. Only how she did. And whether you said it sarcastically or not doesn't matter either. Its still creepy. There were a lot better things you could have said.
well im pretty sure she didn't get creeped out or nothin she just smiled and giggled in a "SURE" kinda way. of course there were better things, there's always gonna be no matter what you say. but i got her name today so thats cool just help with those other questions in my before post.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is not generally a problem mate. As long as it is subtle enough, for example a touch on the arm at a joke, a hand on the back if you lean in to tell her something, even just touching her hand as you pass her something. You dont need to put your arm around her to initiate kino. As long as you can integrate it smoothly and subtly into the conversation its rarely a problem.

Try to do something similiar with the name. Get her laughing, for example, and just say "by the way, whats your name?" As long as it seems natural within the conversation you should be fine with it. The problem that you had is that you said goodbye and THEN asked for the name. This just seems a bit weird (especially when you back it up with a stalker joke ;) )