“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

a couple of questions

dogstar

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Ok, I just went with a female friend to a park, it really isn't ultra clear whether we're friends or possibly more.

Anyhow, afterwards I'm like "We should do something again sometime", and she's like "Yeah, gimme a call". Ok, so I think I'll call her. Is that something real general that a friend would say?

I'm thinking of trying some very low grade kino on her. Very low, nothing too big, since we might just be friends and that'd seem weird.

Ooh, and I notice, on occasion, I have touched her hair before, not much though. Other than that, just playful high fives or hand shakes or other stupid things like that. I'm really nervous on this stuff...

1) How long should I wait to call her, and is that something that just a friend would say (what she said) (I don't really have many female friends so I don't know)?

2) What would be a good thing to ask her to do, if I'm planning on seeing if she wants to be more than friends.

3) What would be some specific kino moves I could do in this situation?

4) When I call her, is there anything specific I could say that would make it sound like a date?

Sorry if this is stupid, it seems a lot of people get flamed on this forum, just tell me if it's a stupid post instead of swearing and stuff.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dogstar

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
ok friendship zone hell article, - just one question

i've only done one thing with her so far as friends. next time i'm going to make my move, i don't THINK i'm in friendship ****ing hell yet...but once you're in friend hell zone theres no getting out of that zone with the same girl?
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
dont over analyze

she told you to call her

lets jus make sure she likes you

good idea with the park

i took this girl their about 2 weeks ago

its soo money!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
Originally posted by dogstar
ok friendship zone hell article, - just one question

i've only done one thing with her so far as friends. next time i'm going to make my move, i don't THINK i'm in friendship ****ing hell yet...but once you're in friend hell zone theres no getting out of that zone with the same girl?
You can get out, but it's hard. Your best bet is to just not get stuck there in the first place.
 
Top