Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Couple of Questions, for all you "Looks Dont Matter" Guys...

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Round Contest with your opinions.

Let's say both these guys have the same game and they are only going after the same woman. Who do you think would have a better chance of getting the girl:

Round 1.) Guy #1 or Guy #2

Round 2.) Guy #1 or Guy #2

Round 3.) Guy #1 or Guy #2

Go ahead...and remember "Looks Dont Matter".

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are equal everywhere else, then of course the better looking one will get the girl. Looks are important but not very.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your ego tied up in this discussion or something? Why do you care so much about what other people think? Is it not enough that just you believe what you believe?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And of course you are showing two extremes of the spectrum.

A majority of men do not have super model looks or look like Sloth from The Goonies.

In your three example, number 1 wins all three times hands down. Hell they could have less game and still win. Unless the woman has some weird thing for ugly men.

But, when it comes to the majority of us who have average to above average looks, the contest becomes more competitive and in that instance your game and your personality will give you the edge.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Is your ego tied up in this discussion or something? Why do you care so much about what other people think? Is it not enough that just you believe what you believe?
lol, you mad.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well other factors come into play like the girl might be attracted to certain specific features like his nose, eyes, race heritage whatever.they basically just get pickier if presented with your rare occurrence of 2 good looking guys with equal game approaching a girl. The girl will pick which she fancies based on her specific tastes not general tastes in men.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with your understanding is that the ugly guys wont have good game.

If they did then we wouldnt perceive them as ugly.

The ugly guys are also ugly because of their weak physique, which also why we perceive them as ugly.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, doesn't it? Of course looks matter, and there's not too much you can do about it. Does that mean you should give up, become bitter, feel insecure about your looks? Of course not! Personal hygine, pay a lot for a haircut, get some nice clothes, and work on your physique all to improve your looks. STOP there. STOP worrying about your looks. You've done some effort on your looks and it should END THERE. From then on it's all you.

After all, what are you? Just your personality or just your body? You're both, right? ;)

I mean, in some cases I could see an ugly confident guy getting the girl if the "handsome" guy is an AFC who can't do anything. Looks, looks, looks. They matter. In some cases and to some types of girls, they matter a lot. And don't BS me and say this isn't the case with guys, too. :crackup:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucifero said:
3 Round Contest with your opinions.

Let's say both these guys have the same game and they are only going after the same woman. Who do you think would have a better chance of getting the girl:

Round 1.) Guy #1 or Guy #2

Round 2.) Guy #1 or Guy #2

Round 3.) Guy #1 or Guy #2

Go ahead...and remember "Looks Dont Matter".
Round 1. Guy 1.
Round 2. Toss up. Second guy is a famous rapper. Status goes a long way
Round 3. Guy 1.

Looks matter. That's never been the point. The point is, maximize what you have. Hit the gym. Dress better. Be more social. Improve what you have. Anyone who is not doing that, has no reason to complain. Actually, you're a man, you have no reason to complain at all.

The holy grail is to have all three. Looks, Status and Game. You can still get laid with just one of the three. Game is the cheapest and easiest to get right off the bat.

To the OP. If you have good looks, good for you. If you don't get to work. Otherwise what is your damn point? Have you been to the gym? Got a hair cut, fixed your teeth? No? then STFU. Yes? Then write some field reports. Good luck.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Otherwise what is your damn point? Have you been to the gym? Got a hair cut, fixed your teeth? No? then STFU. Yes? Then write some field reports. Good luck.
1.) I was just saying that looks DO matter, some people don't think so and imo, if that theory was correct then it would have been a tie no matter who looked like what. This "game" was only meant for the people how swear up and down that looks do not matter, hence the Thread title. This thread was not for people who know that looks are a good part of game.

2.) I havent been to the gym in like 3 months.

3.) I havent got a hair cut in over a month.

4.) My teeth are fine...i think?

5.) :(, thats not nice.

6.) LOL! I have plenty of stories, but I keep them to myself. No bragging allowed. :cool:

I'm going to start a "Rate Me sosuave" thread, maybe I am ugly or something...idk go there and tell meh :)..I sent some pics to another poster about some business, I'll use those.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucifero said:
1.) I was just saying that looks DO matter, some people don't think so and imo, if that theory was correct then it would have been a tie no matter who looked like what. This "game" was only meant for the people how swear up and down that looks do not matter, hence the Thread title. This thread was not for people who know that looks are a good part of game.

2.) I havent been to the gym in like 3 months.

3.) I havent got a hair cut in over a month.

4.) My teeth are fine...i think?

5.) :(, thats not nice.

6.) LOL! I have plenty of stories, but I keep them to myself. No bragging allowed. :cool:

I'm going to start a "Rate Me sosuave" thread, maybe I am ugly or something...idk go there and tell meh :)..I sent some pics to another poster about some business, I'll use those.

Only marketers and those in denial say looks don't matter. But good game and improvement goes a long way. Guys get in their little camps here and ego invested in proving a point and thus miss the point. I've known good looking guys who couldn't get a date and would hate on uglier guys with hot girls. I've known ugly guys with money, or with game with hot girls. And I've known good looking guys with game and money who rack up like gang busters. One of my mentors in the game has good looks and good game but lives in a trailer on the edge of town, he's 40 and scores chics his daughters age (19). It's amazing to watch. His best friend is younger and has great looks 6'3 and is a complete AFC with no money or status. Girls get interested by his look and get turned off when he opens his mouth. Me, I have less than average looks but my game is on point. If a woman finds me half way physically attractive and talks to me for a while, I'm in. I dress nice and I'm working on my body (i have been slacking in the gym). If you have a shortcoming you just have to work a little bit harder and make up for it by being better in other areas.

Some guys here are so hung up on looks they think they will never get laid because they aren't a pretty boy. And marketers know that. That's why they sell "looks don't matter". These debates are stupid, because unless you have a ton of money to change your face, you just have to make the best out of what you have, and doing that takes work. And doing work is what most people don't want to do.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Only marketers and those in denial say looks don't matter. But good game and improvement goes a long way. Guys get in their little camps here and ego invested in proving a point and thus miss the point. I've known good looking guys who couldn't get a date and would hate on uglier guys with hot girls. I've known ugly guys with money, or with game with hot girls. And I've known good looking guys with game and money who rack up like gang busters. One of my mentors in the game has good looks and good game but lives in a trailer on the edge of town, he's 40 and scores chics his daughters age (19). It's amazing to watch. His best friend is younger and has great looks 6'3 and is a complete AFC with no money or status. Girls get interested by his look and get turned off when he opens his mouth. Me, I have less than average looks but my game is on point. If a woman finds me half way physically attractive and talks to me for a while, I'm in. I dress nice and I'm working on my body (i have been slacking in the gym). If you have a shortcoming you just have to work a little bit harder and make up for it by being better in other areas.

Some guys here are so hung up on looks they think they will never get laid because they aren't a pretty boy. And marketers know that. That's why they sell "looks don't matter". These debates are stupid, because unless you have a ton of money to change your face, you just have to make the best out of what you have, and doing that takes work. And doing work is what most people don't want to do.
Well said, I completely understand and agree. Looks arent everything (Aleast to most women)

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first #2 guy looks like he dont give a **** about himself, why would a girl like him? If he tried to work on his image it would show that he holds himself to certain standards, and this is an attractive trait to have.
The other guys seem to care about their image and if their game is up to part I'd bet they get hb10s.
Somebody here mentioned that status goes a long way. Well, cant your status come from being a social guy who gets along with everyone?