Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A conflict of interest...

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't posted much for a while...I hope this thread doesn't run on too long and hope you guys take the time to read this and lemme know what you think :)

Have you ever had a prolong troubled feeling that keeps knacking at the back of your soul that you just couldn't quite identify. Day by day, it builds up and grows stronger. You feel it and it is really affecting you, but you don't even know what the problem is?

I have been having this problem for more than two months and I didn't really identify it till now.

Yes, this is about a girl, but it is much more than that.

I started my senoir year in highschool this year at a new school (I graduated, but I came back to get 2 classes that I regreted not taking), a fresh start with my newly formed Dj skills. It is remarkable how different it is now, that I have this site to back me up in the face of teenage politics.

Anyways, I have met many girls, not many that has interested me though. However, there was one girl, i would say about a HB8-8.5.

She was showing a good IL, but when I started to try and converse with her, on a more personal level, I could tell she is not my type. She is one of those Phat farm wearing ghetto girls, although not to any extremes. She seems like a nice person (so far), she had a bf when I first met her, but that is long finished now.

The last couple of weeks she has been showing lots of interest, Personally to me, the only thing about her that really draws me in is her smoking body.

I am a Christian and I am still contemplating about my values on pre-merital sex, so for the time being, sex is not what I am after (although it is veryyyyy much on my mind).

This problem I have is to what to decide on.
My conflict here is...Should I ask her out anyways? I am not looking for a piece of ass, and on the personality side, she is OK, but not great. Should I pass on a chance with her, or would that be a waste of experience?

Have you guys met girls that are not really your type, but you were still interested in?

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say take her out on a date, see how it goes, and judge there.

Alot of people seem to confuse going on a date with becoming instant boyfriend/girlfriend. Just because you take a girl out, does not make you all exclusive just yet. Quick note on that, never bring up the convo of exclusiveness in a relationship, always let the girl.

As far as your morals, stand tall in whatever you beleive in. If you want to wait for marriage, then by gosh do it.

So in short, take her out, get a good feel for her, if there's more conflict than just her style, you've lost nothing, if there's a click, hell take her shopping.

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PHAT Rabbit
The bible says where two or more are gathered in God's name it will be blessed. Remember: DONT COMPROMISE FOR WOMEN -- as Pook basically says... Women are just the icing on the cake. Does the icing determine what kind of cake it will be? No, so don't let women determine your beliefs.

Hell...Freakin...yes.

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard for a guy to be a virgin in the dating world. It's harder to find women later on who are. Plus, when you marry a girl you want to make sure you both love eachothers lovemaking or else you'll get bored and maybe hate it. God won't be mad if you do, otherwise if he is, then I'm so screwed cause he'll be pissed with me. lol

My belief is if she is something special than it's okay. ALso, if your christian, and you wank, stop, God says it's bad.
:rolleyes: BUt do what makes you happy bro. It's all good. Just stating my opinion. Date her, maybe shes really great, you never know.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacdaddyJr
ALso, if your christian, and you wank, stop, God says it's bad.
I agree with everything you guys are saying here, except this.
I have read the passage that talks about this area here, and its so not about masturbation, I have many reasons as to why.
If you were to take that passage litaraly, having a wet dream would be of the same equavilent, and we all know that is not a sin.

As for the rest, I will still have to think about this. This girl is somewhat popular at my school, and rumours are a b!tch that I don't want to have to deal with.

I know going out with her doesn't mean we are a couple, but if it does get there, I know I will have a problem with some of her chick friends, cause they are all stupid and plus her best friend doesn't really like me very much :p. Freaking C0ckblocker!

I guess it's the clique of the situation that is mainly the problem, cause I am kind of a skater (not to an extreme), and she has thugged out/prep friends. I am friends with some of them, but still...

SuSHI.