Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A concern for me...

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I have never really enjoyed sexual intercourse much. I've had it in almost every possible way, but still, I can't really get into it. I enjoy just about EVERYTHING else in the bedroom, but her p*ssy. The sexual intercourse doesn't do anything for me. First time I had ever nailed a chick I thought it was her who just sucked at it, but then as years went on and the list of women I banged got longer and longer, I realized it was me. The good thing is, is that I can at least still keep an erection going during the intercourse and keep her satisfied. I'll have intercourse because I do it for her, to keep the relationship or "friends with benefits" thing alive. But most of the time I get intimate with them, I'll gravitate towards every other form of sex. I've spoken to a few of my buddies about this and a couple of them agreed that sexual intercourse basically sucks. What seems to be of concern, is that the women I sleep with know that I don't really enjoy the intercourse. Suprisingly it hasn't hurt any of my relationships or "friends with benefits" situations(yet), but I'm growing concerned that it may f*ck up potential future mates for me. Does anybody else here feel the same as I do about intercourse? If so, has it hampered your relationship or "friends with benefits" situation?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, umm, you and your "buddies" are messed up. Or you are a troll, one of the two.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Edger,

I've found that ANY form of sex is at least 90% mental. I've also found that there IS a certain sameness to all kinds of sex that can be off-putting. But everybody has their preferences.

I've been with women who come like crazy from penetration, and I've been with those that really get off on oral. What's worse though, is that I've been with women who can't get off either way. In fact, some of them have flat out told me they were non-orgasmic.

Now, I don't really believe that any woman is NON-orgasmic. I just figured that there was something I wasn't doing right, or maybe she wasn't that into me. But either way, the truth of the matter is always this:

Sex is MOSTLY in your head.(The one on your SHOULDERS, you comedians! lol)

And if we don't think of a particular act as erotic ENOUGH, then the likelyhood that we'll really enjoy it is minimal. The only thing I can think of to advise you to do is find a woman who enjoys what YOU enjoy as much as YOU do. Or, follow the other posters' advice and find ways to focus on the EROTICISM of the act of sexual intercourse in order for you and her BOTH to enjoy it more.

Oh, and by the way, I FEEL ya' dude. To me, nothing is more exciting than giving a woman an EXTERNAL c-shot (face, breasts, butt, etc.). I've often found myself "marking time" during intercourse until SHE'S satisfied first, then I know I'll finally get to have MY fun. lol

Peace...one day.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
speed dawg said:
Yeah, umm, you and your "buddies" are messed up. Or you are a troll, one of the two.
You hit the nail on the head with your advice below, so that's just what I'll do:

"Don't argue with stupid people."