Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A colleague has been bringing food to me at work

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Why is everyone ignoring this?

She is getting turned on by making you confused. I've seen it before. These women are often bad news. They are attracted to power and things like that. While you are wondering what to do she is sucking the BF off, waiting for you to make a move and whip your **** out.

It's all about her finding out who is man enough. You can play along or not. Your choice.
I'm not that sure it needs to be even that complicated. That would take a lot of thought and planning on her part. I don't think it is any more complex than watching a woman in a trinket shop. She looks at nearly everything, picks it up, looks over it. Oh, that one is nice. Ew this one is so cute! Aw, that one is kind of neat. Hmm, I wonder what this one does. This one is kind of cool too. Then she walks away and never bought a single thing.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had to say that because you got her in trouble. He was probably right there when you text her. It doesn't mean anything... You're basically the side chick that hits you up about coming over when you're with your girlfriend

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
She had to say that because you got her in trouble. He was probably right there when you text her. It doesn't mean anything... You're basically the side chick that hits you up about coming over when you're with your girlfriend
Could you imagine him showing up with munchies,...and the BF answers the door?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the guys before me here: Perhaps the moment OP texted her, her BF was right beside her so she did what she did to save herself.

One thing I noticed just now: OP mentioned going to her house aka being there physically. She was not ready for that. She was being flirty with OP at the working place because she felt safe with him there, not her house. It's as simple as that.