Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A chick I banged and my girlfriend 10 feet away from each other

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short, I been banging this chick on my job since the summer all the way up to december.

We stayed friends and stop banging, because she wanted me to commit and I never did (she never knew I had a girlfriend, but knew I had an off and on relationship).

The chick I use to bang have slowly been weening herself off me because she has a new man, one day they got into a bad fight and she text me, asking me did I want to hangout with her (hangout in our terms mean bang)

she backed out, when she told me she forgave him when he brung flowers.

This pissed me off a lil, because I had set up the day to bang this chick and she backed out. So I came up with the bright idea to have my girlfriend come to the job and bring me lunch and eat with me.

I told my girlfriend to dress at her complete best and look flawless, I sat in the lounge and the chick I use to bang seen this, and the look on her face was priceless, it was like her face turned to complete stone.

My thing is I still want to bang this broad one day, but I wanted to teach her lesson.....did you think this worked for my favor or worked against it?

What is your opinion

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
They could talk to each other and you could loose them both. It is your job to keep them separate from each other. Either away whatever happens is the best stuff that could happen, so if you loose them both, that's also fine.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short, I been banging this chick on my job since the summer all the way up to december.

We stayed friends and stop banging, because she wanted me to commit and I never did (she never knew I had a girlfriend, but knew I had an off and on relationship).

The chick I use to bang have slowly been weening herself off me because she has a new man, one day they got into a bad fight and she text me, asking me did I want to hangout with her (hangout in our terms mean bang)

she backed out, when she told me she forgave him when he brung flowers.

This pissed me off a lil, because I had set up the day to bang this chick and she backed out. So I came up with the bright idea to have my girlfriend come to the job and bring me lunch and eat with me.

I told my girlfriend to dress at her complete best and look flawless, I sat in the lounge and the chick I use to bang seen this, and the look on her face was priceless, it was like her face turned to complete stone.

My thing is I still want to bang this broad one day, but I wanted to teach her lesson.....did you think this worked for my favor or worked against it?

What is your opinion
Your attempt at using jealousy as a tool to get even with somebody reminds me of a chic. Work on becoming a better person instead.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, what you did manipulation wise was successful. You know what you're doing in that regard. Women want men that other women want. I have no doubt you can smash again but I hope you really have an abundance mentality and don't care about either of these girls too much.

A lot of people are going to rag on you from a moral perspective but I am going to come from a logical one. If you are going to cheat, you need to be smart. You shouldn't have brought your girlfriend to work because now work girl is aware of her. This means she can potentially get in contact with,learn more about and/or compromise your relationship. Especially considering her reaction when you brought your gf to work.

Successful cheaters seperate women into different universes. When you are fūcking the work chick no other girl should exist but her (to her). If you're fūcking the barista from Starbucks the same thing and so-on. If these girls are in universes alone they have no one to tell and nothing to ruin and just chalk it up to you not commiting. When these girls you're banging on the side start living in the SAME universe is when you are in trouble in which it becomes only a matter of time. Soon you'll be posting here about how girl 1 found out about girl 2 and now you've lost both.

Be smart.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Risky. Now she can sabotage your relationship with your girlfriend and leave you standing with your d!ck in your hand.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys missed the part where I said she has a man, got into a fight with him and wanted to bang me when they had their first fight

Yes I do want to bang her, but I never pursued her after she said she has someone.

Another thing, I doubt she contacts her, for the main reason she has a man, and no I could sabotage her even though I never would

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait...am I the only person who at first glance thought he banged a girl ten feet away from his girlfriend while she watched?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had the opportunity to bang them at the same time and gave that up?