A challenge to you ****y&funny types

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"i went up to the first ne and im like HI

and she turned her face and it was a chick i knew, so i totally lost my shyt , because it would seem weird saying my name , when she already knew it, so i played it of by doing some flayfull weird handshake, after that i sayd ****"

bwahahhahahahahahahh hahah good times, man. Good times. heheh.

Good job though, for sure. And good way on getting creative with motivating yourself.

BB,

I'll tell you about the second step once you get the first one down. Good times!

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Pimp-sicle on this one. It's not what you say, it's all in the delivery. You make an easy thing out to be harder than it is. Don't try to be funny, try to have fun with it. There's a big difference.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright i did the cookie modivation today again

still i couldent find a good opening to do this untill the end of school,

so i was famished, i wanted my cookie so bad, hahahah

then i said **** it and before i left i went deep into the school and i see this alright lookin chick walkin my way

i pass her with a friendly smile and say

HEY REMEMBER ME

she smiles and says, i have no clue who you are

i say

YOU DONT? WELL IM RAWKIN

and the smiles and i shake her hand,

the i say AND YOURS

she says shenese, some bull****, i hate remembering names

then i say , well snenese, i wanted to tell you , your stunningly beautiful, and she says , thanks , or somehting , i think i wasent listening , because i was listening to what i was saying.

then i sayd ok by, and i walk hella fast infront of her until i ge out side and indulge in my cookie, haha its soo fawkin good

it felt good to go up to that chick but it wasent a chick that i would , you know - what ever i do... i dont wanna call her a UG because thats messed but i dident feel any fear with the chick, Everything seemed to come out natural.

but now i have no cookies left, im going to try and do it to more chicks tomorrow

this is nice though it breakes me out of my confort zone ive been creating

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this about a fat guy i dident like and made a girl laugh

"He has more chins than a chineese phonebook

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F is a form of flirting that was really pioneered by David Deangelo, author of the Double Your Dating series (www.doubleyourdating.com). It emphasizes making a woman feel as if you are comfortable around her. It basically is about teasing a woman playfully and in a fun way that makes her laugh. It's also about deliberatly not giving a woman exactly what she wants. This is a good system of flirting, but it's not the only way to go.

My style of flirting mixes a little C&F with some of my own major modifications. I call it Comparitive Engaging (C&E)

C&F is mainly teasing her and making her laugh at herself. My system is simply speaking up on the first interesting thing that you notice about her, then comparing it to yourself in a funny way.

For instance, if I saw a woman in a resturant and she sat at the table next to me, and I noticed that she had large heels on, I'd say something like, "Hi there, I bet those shoes costed more than my freakin' house did." She'd probably look at me and laugh. What I did was compare myself with her shoes.

One of my favorite things to do is with a woman that I first met, I'd look her right in the eye, smile, and say something like, "Hm, I can just tell that you're nothing like I am at all. Heh."

I have so many C&E lines, it's crazy, I can just come up with them like crazy.

Like if a woman said that she is from Los Angeles, I could say something like, "Man, if I ever went to LA, I'd just magically gain the urge to rob a liquor store.......and I don't even drink!"

C&E works just as well as C&F does for me. Try it!