“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A C&F Night

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
I just got home from one of the best haircut experiences ever. I was at a salon that was predominantly for women, but I absolutely love my new cut. Anyway, after narcissistically grooming myself in the salon bathroom for 20 minutes, I put on a sh*t-eating grin and strode back out into the salon. ****y and funny ensued:

(After I made a witty comment)
Hairdresser: You're pretty quick on your feet!
Me: If you think I'm quick on my feet, you should see me on my ass.

(After buying a hair gel I liked, which was bagged in a very girly salon bag)
Me: *holds up bag and points to it* (with straight face) Excuse me, do your bags come in anything more manly?

All women within earshot cracked up at that one.

Oh man, I felt so good tonight. Anyway, that was the best of it. Just had to tell someone :D

--Mike (Man of Passion)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JasonR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
London
i dont mean to dampen your happiness, but what you did wasnt ****y/funny, it was just a bit funny.

you werent ****y in the least, and you didnt take it any further, you didnt number close, so it wasnt really worth doing anything.

Its no good being brilliant at being c/f but when it comes to closing you're hopeless, so if you were just practising, if i were you, id practise the WHOLE process.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Girl: You're pretty quick on your feet!
Me: Yeah, I know. That's what all the cute little stalker girls tell me ...

I'm not sure what you could have done with the bag, but it wasn't necessarily bad what you said.

I probably wouldn't have said anything about it unless I could have turned it around to say something funny and arrogent.
 
Last edited:

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Originally posted by JasonR
i dont mean to dampen your happiness, but what you did wasnt ****y/funny, it was just a bit funny.

you werent ****y in the least, and you didnt take it any further, you didnt number close, so it wasnt really worth doing anything.

Its no good being brilliant at being c/f but when it comes to closing you're hopeless, so if you were just practising, if i were you, id practise the WHOLE process.
psst....I'm 15 years old and these are hot hairdressers in their twenties. I wouldve done a lot more if my MOTHER wasnt waiting for me to come with her to drive home.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by rhsarrow17
psst....I'm 15 years old and these are hot hairdressers in their twenties. I wouldve done a lot more if my MOTHER wasnt waiting for me to come with her to drive home.

Are you serious? You keep that wit up you and you'll be a natural in your late teens in your twenties when it does start to matter whether you get the date or no. Good job ...

Hehe, reminds me of the time that I joined in on a university function that was only suppose to be for freshman, and one of the greeters recognized me and I got caught

Girl: Hey, you're not a freshman!
Me: That's not what they told me on the playground earlier today.

We seem to have similar taste in humor. Just learn to be a bit more ****y and arrogent when you joke around like that is all.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Some ****y funny things I have seen or heard over the past few months.


-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: Hey, I've seen you all over campus today...
Guy: Yeah, I'm omnipresent..
Girl: Being omnipresent must be a pretty difficult thing to comprehend?
Guy: When you have a superior mind and intellect, it's quite easy...
Girl: That's great, cya around sometime..
Guy: Wait, I'll see you! I'm omnipresent, remember! Omnipresent!
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Girl in cafeteria walks through lunch line with a tray; Obvious she has dyed her hair blond*
Guy: *walks up to her* Wow! With all of the fake blonds in the world it's such a relief to find a real one for once...
Girl: *playfully whacks guy with her tray*
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: So,what's your major in college?
Guy: I major in homemaking; I'm an aspiring househusband.
Girl: *Laughs*
Guy: Not really
Guy: So, what's your major?
Girl: Guess!
Guy: Lion Taming?
Girl: No
Guy: Equine Management?
Girl: No
Guy: Seal Juggling?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Guy: You know, I can marry a girl like you!
Girl: Really?
Guy: Ohh yeah, I'll devorce you a week later and take half of your money.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: Where did you get such gorgeous eyes?
Guy: Thanks, they were a gift from the milkman.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Guy: Studying fruits and vegitables, eh?
Girl: How did you know that?
Guy: Well, because I know everything
Girl: *hysterical laughter*
Guy: Ohh yeah, ask me anything. I know all the world's answers!
Girl: So, what's you name?
Guy: I'm not psychic, cya around ...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: What's your favorite color?
Guy: I like them all, they are like my children...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl: Do you have a girlfriend?
Guy: Several, got a calculator?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl": Do you have a girlfriend?
Guy: I sure do, I carry her around in a cardboard box..
Guy: She's the mini variety...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Girll: are you married?
Guy: That's it! I want a divorce!
Girl: From me?
Guy: I just can't take the abuse.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*Girls who are following guy around and blocking his way to somewhere*
Guy: Do you girls make a hobby of following me around or something?
Guy: You know, for a bunch of stalker girls, you're pretty cute..
Girls: *giggle and run off*
-----------------------------------------------------------

copied and pasted by me from one of my earlier post here...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59756
 

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Originally posted by rgeere
Are you serious? You keep that wit up you and you'll be a natural in your late teens in your twenties when it does start to matter whether you get the date or no. Good job ...

Hehe, reminds me of the time that I joined in on a university function that was only suppose to be for freshman, and one of the greeters recognized me and I got caught

Girl: Hey, you're not a freshman!
Me: That's not what they told me on the playground earlier today.

We seem to have similar taste in humor. Just learn to be a bit more ****y and arrogent when you joke around like that is all.
yea that's what I'm going for. my goal is to really have fantastic confidence by senior year or so (sophomore now) :p

lol @ "playground"

oh and believe me, I often use too much ****y, not enough funny. Tonight my wits were just so sharp and fluid I wasnt thinking about 'the formula,' I was enjoying my temporary ability to make snappy jokes!

oh and thanks a lot for the quotes, rgeere. love it :D
 
Top