A break, Shots,and a naked girl..what?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl of nearly a year left back for college, we broke it off because I told her I cant handle being with her and not *being* with her basically. I'm a senior, I need to get crazy now so I can chill later, feel me? She wont get with anyone I dont think, and is an amazing girl who I truely have feelings for.
So every time we've spoken since then she always asks "have you hooked up with anyone?" and i always said "no" cause I hadn't.
Fastforward to Germany, a girl i met last year[she was a virgin then] n I got with her who has a boyfriend...many many shots and beers later and we're having unprotected sex on my bed. She swore i was her first guy without a condom and all that jazz n i believe her.

Now I just feel kinda like guilty. I mean I hate lying but i dont want to hurt the girl. I think I'm going to jsut be like "yeah i madeout with a girl in germany..." but i mean iuno.
any tips? should i just pretend it never happened?
I dont really want to make the girl cry man. I'm suppsoed to go see ehr at college in 2 weeks for a makeshift-1year/valentines day even if we're on a break...and if i **** that up, i'mma hate myself.
iuno this sucks kinda.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wouldn't tell her if I were you.. Don't hurt her feelings that much if you want a good future with her.
It was a mistake, forgive yourself.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you got that woman a morning after pill. The worst STD from unprotected sex is pregnancy. OK maybe AIDS but if she was a virgin, that's all you have to worry about.

My rule of thumb:
If you don't use the glove, you don't get the love.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that, you shouldn't feel guilty at all. I'm sure she's gotten laid at college by now. It happens...She shouldn't even be asking you that kind of question, that's ridiculous, if you're supposed to be on a break. Are you asking that question back? If you're not, don't answer the question either.

And don't tell her. Like Vince said in Entourage (and I paraphrase) "Cheating and then telling her is just a selfish way to get rid of your guilt."