"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A blend of mixed feelings

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
ok last night i worked with this awesome girl, but who happens to have a 3 month old kid. She jus graduated from hs last year and has this kid wih a pretty steady bf.(kid is an accident)

Anyway it was such a shock that SHE would get pregnant, because usually that doesnt seem to happen to the preppy abercrombie girls. Well to me and pretty much everyone else she is an instant milf.

I'm a juinor in high school and we were just being stupid i was giving her stupid pick up lines because i didn't even think of "picking her up." we are pretty good friends all together. Well what happened was i was in the kitchen washing my cook supplies and i looked at her and said "you know, i havent kissed a girl for a really long time, i think i might of forgot how." She walks up to me, and is like "well ill help ya out." I figure she's being dumb but go for it anyway and amazingly she kisses back. So i've been braggng to my friends about kissing a MILF. But now i really don't know what to think or feel. Definitely happy but then i think "wow she kisses HER kid with those lips." and i just get mixed feelings. I just thought i'd post about it, what do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Don't mess up a future family.

The kid changes EVERYTHING.
 

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
I know. I don't plan to start anything with her it was us just messing around and being stupid. Nothing there though. i didn't think she would actually kiss me. So who else can say they've made out with a milf? :p
 

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
wow your more sheltered tahn i am. it means "mom i'd like to f" pretty fricking sick if you ask me... unless she really is that hot... but they usually have long stretch marks.... not like i would know. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
sick? say what you want. This girl is truley a MILF. I wouldn't do anything with one of my friend's moms this girl is just very attractive
 

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Ummm, duh...

ABM, man, remember when you got the first reply to my bible? those were the days. And just like in those days, you shouldn't listen to WUWD due to his mental impotency.

Man, she doesn't want to marry you. She hasn't been with a REAL MAN in a while. Her BF is a ****head, its obvious. Anything you do with her isn't breaking up a home, its giving a trapped girl, one who doesn't have many options, a woman who needs attention to support her plane-crash of a life, a good time. You kissing her didn't ruin her home, and neither would you ****ing her. Its giving a woman who is desperate for a vacation, a jamacan paradise.

Don't be a shnook, she deserves the time off :p

After reading some of the other replies, trust me man, this is teh only real advice on this thread.
 

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
Lorenzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back bro!
 
Top