"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

A bit perplexed

PimpNHard

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2001
Messages
114
Reaction score
3
Calling all you real DJs out there:

I have been visiting this site for years now. I have learned many things that have helped me to have success in my relationships with females. But, I must admit, lately I feel like I may be backsliding into AFC mode. See, lately I've been dating this one female. (I believe this is where my problem really starts.) Let me tell you this female excels at her game. I mean when it comes to looks she at least a 9 on anybody's list. And she has the intelligence to match. So she is constantly getting attention from men. Now I know this might sound crazy, but I think it's the very things that attract me to her that also make me not trust her. I always catch her "testing" me and playing those female games, but like I belive a true DJ would do it I hold my ground and play along. The thing is, gentlemen, the games are starting to get old and my patience is wearing really thin. We are "supposed" to be in a committed relationship, but I question the strength of her commitment, you know? I'm not going to even lie like I haven't made a few AFC mistakes. (Being around a little more often than I should have, perhaps a little clingy). Honestly though my life recently hasn't really been all that exciting. Well, in any light I'm wondering what I should do from this point.

Should I remain commited to her and acquire a nice little reportiore of female friends?

Or should I just leave her a$$ and get straight back into pimp (DJ) mode?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ali_g

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Yeah, it can be hard. Try to detach yourself (slightly) from her. Stay in the relationship, but find a good looking female friend to hang around or a project/hobby that you can spend time on. Or just go out for a boys night out and chat up other ladies.

Overall, just remind yourself that there are other hotties and things to think of besides her.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
"See, lately I've been dating this one female."

This was as far as I read. You didn't need to say anything else.

Your not doing the same things you did in the beginning. It's a normal reaction to let your guard down with women after you start dating them.

Fools start thinking that they can relax now.

(((SLAP)))

HELL NO! You can't relax just cause you have landed her as a regular piece of pvssy. You forget she is still a woman.

Never forget that she still has the same female mind.

That means she is still an emotional creature.

Which means your not stroking her mind anymore. Your not a challenge to her anymore...your not taking control over her anymore so that she will feel safe...your probably asking her what she wants to do each time you hook up...(((SLAP)))

WOMEN HATE THAT!!!

You need to put your man gear back on and take control again. Put your player card back in action and become who she was originally attracted too.

Don't sell her a pvssy bag of goods. Give her what she needs.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
you don't have to leave her, you can solve most of your problems by starting to date other women since you already question her comitment level.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top