Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A bit of chat drama!

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starring: me, Sam, AKA Aerospace and Carol, a beautiful brazilian model I met online sometime ago. We also had our first date. It went wonderfully, obviously without efforts from my side to get any kind of kiss-close. I like to play it cool. But today something strange happened. Read this conversation and tell me what you think about it. I need your opinion, my friends.

Sam: Hi, dear. How are you doing?
Carol: Hi sweetie. I’m fine. What about you?
Sam: A little tired, but everything’s fine. Gimme a hug, now!
Carol: A hug to my sweetie!
Sam: Oh, that wasn’t bad, but you can do better! (I give her instructions on how to hug me…)
Carol: Ok, dear. Next time we meet I’ll embrace you so tight that it will resemble a fight!
Sam: Oh, be easy on me. Remember we’re just friends…
Carol: Are we something else? Obviously we’re just mates!
Sam: Yes… what about our children, my dear? Are they fine? Ah ah ah! Can I ask you the most embarassing question of your life?
Carol: Sure you can!
Sam: Did you free a spot for us to meet and have fun this weekend?
Carol: Wanna hear my embarassing answer?
Sam: Yes. Go on, make me breathless…
Carol: I think I may begin to like you really much. My little heart is so fragile, I don’t want to confuse things. Nothing, for this weekend.
Sam: Can I ask keep on embarassing you, honey?
Carol: Yes, my dear. Tell me…
Sam: Well… you are a bit hasty, you know it? I just wanted to be friends, first…
Carol: Oh…
Sam: You’re not bad too, you have a lot of qualities. But I don’t know much about you… That’s why I wanted to meet you, just for the sake of getting to know you better… But once you tell me that you don’t want to meet me, I immediately forget all the sweet words you use to tell me and think you’re just trying to dump me or something like this. Maybe you’re not a stereotypical girl, I may be wrong. Am I?
Carol: I’m not hasty. But I cannot stop my feelings, I use to fall in love so rapidly. I don’t ask nothing from you.
Sam: How tender, dear. Keep on making me all fuzzy inside.
Carol: I’d like to be your friend, because that’s what you want us to become. I suffer when I am forced to stand near someone I like yet cannot touch him. It’s so strange for me. It’s the first time it happens. I don’t want to get hurt. Why I’m so tender?
Sam: I know you want to meet me as much as I want to meet you!
Carol: Even more!
Sam: I’m starting to feel a bit disgusted by this drama. Are we going to meet or not, cherie?
Carol: We’re definitely going to have a rendez-vous, but not this week. I just want this feeling to fade away.
Sam: Why would you want this feeling to fade? It’s a crime to get to love little Sam, dear?
Carol: No… it’s a beautiful thing, instead. I don’t even know how to explain it to you… I’ve started to write your short messages and mails on my diary. I’ve never done such a thing. It frightens me…
Sam: How tender. But it’s a wonderful thing. Why not bask inside it like we should?
Carol: You’re so sweet, and strange… I don’t want to hurt you, even if you would never be hurt.
Sam: I won’t get hurt by meeting you. I’ll get hurt as soon as I realize this is just a cliché, a mind-trick you’re playing on me. But you’re so tender, lately, it’s like a little flower is blossoming inside you day after day.
Carol: You see it? You’re so sweet… I got hurt many times. My heart is a bit dubious now. But I feel that with you it would be different. I would like it to be.
Sam: I can understand you.
Carol: But at the same time it makes me afraid. So let’s avoid this thing.
Sam: Avoid? Wow… what a wonderful weekend awaits me… oh, the humanity! Wanna know a thing? You’re giving me a bunch of compliments, making my cheeks all red. But if this is only a cliché. ‘Cause I’ve heard this rethoric countless times from a bunch of girls, now lost in my memory. Remember, my dear, that actions speak louder than words. You don’t want to see me.
Carol: Do not confuse things. You’re hurting me this way. What I mean is that I’m falling in love with you… in love! Don’t know how it happened. And this isn’t the right time!
Sam: Oh, it’s all so wonderful. I can almost hear the birds singing. Cannot really grasp your problem.
Carol: My problem is you’re not as attracted as me.
Sam: No, false. Instead, I feel something for you. But I need time to know you better.
Carol: You don’t want to understand… and I want to know you better…
Sam: I’m so confused… it seems like a cliché… but you’re so sweet. It’s kind of a dilemma.
Carol: I’ll wait the day in which you’ll be able to fly with me.
Sam: What happens now?
Carol: It never happened to me… It’s hard for me to fall in love. Since we started to talk I understood you were special. And when I saw you for the first time, oh snap!
Sam: I even wrote a letter to you, like a did for an old one-itis of mine. I think I’ll break it into countless little pieces, like I did with the other one.
Carol: I’m not a cliché. We’re so different. But a day you’ll realize it. You’re different! Oh, Sam…
Sam: Oh, how much I’d like to meet you this weekend…
Carol: You’re failing my trust, Sam…
Sam: Answer the phone, Carolyne!
Carol: No. I’m feeling bad, now. Really! I’m asking nothing to you. Only a bit of time. See you next weekend, ok? Do not trash your letter, I beg you. Please!
Sam: We’ll meet next week? How wonderful, are you serious?
Carol: Sure! Yes, really!
Sam: You’re always my friend. Did you get offended?
Carol: No, I want to become your best friend…
Sam: You said I failed you early. Did you eat a piece of your brain while typing?
Carol: Sorry, I’m a fool! But it will fade away. Just a thing. I know you want my friendship, but don’t call me ‘friend’ of ‘mate’… ok? Please, little puppy… Promise me!
Sam: Ok, I’ll call you ladybug... Now close your eyes, pretend I’m hugging you. Feel our cheeks that are touching… my arms protecting your body, your perfume that mingles with mine…
Carol: Please… stop it! Now I’ve gotta go… Kisses kisses kisses! Bye Sam!
Sam: Do not forget, me ok? See ya!
Carol: Bye Sam!

Last edited:

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, my friend. It's an actual MSN Messenger conversation. It's just that I tend to translate from Italian to English with too much emphasis... :p

By the way. I think she's just bull-sh*tting me and is going to invent an excuse to avoid our next-week meeting. But I don't want to influence your judgement. Tell me what you think, my friends! I really need you opinion, now... :woo:

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is all theory and conjecture but:

What she said didn't make all that much sense, and call me a cynic, but I also tend to think she's bull****ting you.

She doesn't want to get hurt? yeah well she can join the club. I don't think that reason alone would hold anyone back if they were truely attracted to or "in love" with somebody [+ you've had 1 date and she says she loves you?? = red flag to me]

Perhaps she likes you a bit but has another guy lined up, and is working on the theory that you'd make an ok back-up if things don't pan out with this other guy.

Then there's my current, favourite theory which states that she's fukking CRAZY... emotionally unstable and likely to cause problems for you in the long run.

I think you've pretty much got the right idea; don't get your hopes up and just see what happens. If she doesn't meet you next week or continues to seem incongruent (i.e talking the talk but not walking the walk) then next her. Don't bother playing games like that when there are plenty of (far better) girls out there waiting.

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
What she said didn't make all that much sense, and call me a cynic, but I also tend to think she's bull****ting you.

She doesn't want to get hurt? yeah well she can join the club. I don't think that reason alone would hold anyone back if they were truely attracted to or "in love" with somebody [+ you've had 1 date and she says she loves you?? = red flag to me]

Perhaps she likes you a bit but has another guy lined up, and is working on the theory that you'd make an ok back-up if things don't pan out with this other guy.

Then there's my current, favourite theory which states that she's fukking CRAZY... emotionally unstable and likely to cause problems for you in the long run.

I think you've pretty much got the right idea; don't get your hopes up and just see what happens. If she doesn't meet you next week or continues to seem incongruent (i.e talking the talk but not walking the walk) then next her. Don't bother playing games like that when there are plenty of (far better) girls out there waiting.
Exactly, my british chap. Very well said. I'll play it very cool, by never starting a conversation or sending short messages. If she's interested, and so 'in love... in love!' she'll surely happen to drop a call or something. I'm just curious to see how hypocritical and predictable a girl can be. I've been dumped with sugar coated bullsh*t a lot of times already. There's nothing that can hurt me anymore. The only problem is that I know women too well by now. They're a bit predictable, and threadbare. I'm dreaming to be surprised by a woman soon or later. I really hope that she'll be the one which didn't use a cliched series of lies to try and dump me, but was totally sincere. But let's keep expectations low, and let's invest on other prospects. Sarge on, guys!

Oh... and other comments, please! :rockon:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aerospace said:
Sam: Oh, that wasn’t bad, but you can do better! (I give her instructions on how to hug me…)
[/COLOR]
I stopped reading it right there. No offence but when you talk on MSN like that you sound like a woman!!

Don't talk sh1t on MSN its a waste of time like masturbation (In the end of it all you realise that the only person you are fvcking is yourself). You need to save the talk when you go on a date with her and get physical with her, that is when you know you are doing well.

DjDamage

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I stopped reading it right there. No offence but when you talk on MSN like that you sound like a woman!!

Don't talk sh1t on MSN its a waste of time like masturbation (In the end of it all you realise that the only person you are fvcking is yourself). You need to save the talk when you go on a date with her and get physical with her, that is when you know you are doing well.

DjDamage
Keep on reading, the best things are at the bottom.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously she can't meet you this weekend. So what?

Maybe she has prior engagements, maybe she is having her period, maybe she needs to check with the probabation officer. Maybe she is in some pysch focus group. Who the hell cares? She is busy this weekend - why are you trying to force it?

She sounds like a fruit-roleup to me aside from that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chat (online) drama is an oxymoron if there ever was one

:rockon:

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a quick, down and dirty fix: turn OFF the damn computer, get out there, or next time get a phone number, such that her voice inflexion can give you more cues than her actual words. Anything else is overanalysis.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aerospace said:
Starring: me, Sam, AKA Aerospace and Carol, a beautiful brazilian model I met online sometime ago. We also had our first date. It went wonderfully, obviously without efforts from my side to get any kind of kiss-close. I like to play it cool.
That's as far as I got, because I already knew it was over. NO KINO == NO Good. Not only do you have to kiss her, but you have to kiss her before the close of the evening. If you can't kiss her, then there was an upstream problem.

I would've went for it on the first date. I would've hugged her right off the bat or made her stand and hug me quickly, then I would've read her palm by saying I just learned this stuff the other day and ..... here let me try it, all the girls at .... couldn't believe how accurate I was, better than some people who have done this for a long time. I would've put my arm around her while talking to aquintenances because surely you took her somewhere that gives yo mad social proof right? Then I would've isolated her ass. You did have an isolation reason right? Something she has just got to see or something you've got to do that she will like. Then I would've popped in a movie and cavemaned her ass. Another ONS in my belt. Easy.

That was your plan right? When you didn't do that, you really blew it, IMHO. Well, if I thought she was really willing to try a girl, I would've called my friend Jen over actually but you get the idea. I'm oversimplyfing here! Sorry man but a lot of times when I played it cool, I ended up wasting a lot of time only to end up witha flakey chic whose interest level was hard to ever get back where I needed it to keep her in my system. If I can't escalate within a reasonable time frame she's really no good for practice, so I move on.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aerospace said:
Starring: me, Sam, AKA Aerospace and Carol, a beautiful brazilian model I met online sometime ago. We also had our first date. It went wonderfully, obviously without efforts from my side to get any kind of kiss-close. I like to play it cool. But today something strange happened. Read this conversation and tell me what you think about it. I need your opinion, my friends.

Carol: Ok, dear. Next time we meet I’ll embrace you so tight that it will resemble a fight!
Sam: Oh, be easy on me. Remember we’re just friends…
Carol: Are we something else? Obviously we’re just mates!
Sam: Yes… what about our children, my dear? Are they fine? Ah ah ah! Can I ask you the most embarassing question of your life?
Carol: Sure you can!
Sam: Did you free a spot for us to meet and have fun this weekend?
Carol: Wanna hear my embarassing answer?
Sam: Yes. Go on, make me breathless…
Carol: I think I may begin to like you really much. My little heart is so fragile, I don’t want to confuse things. Nothing, for this weekend.
Sam: Can I ask keep on embarassing you, honey?
Carol: Yes, my dear. Tell me…
Sam: Well… you are a bit hasty, you know it? I just wanted to be friends, first…
Carol: Oh…
Sam: You’re not bad too, you have a lot of qualities. But I don’t know much about you… That’s why I wanted to meet you, just for the sake of getting to know you better… But once you tell me that you don’t want to meet me, I immediately forget all the sweet words you use to tell me and think you’re just trying to dump me or something like this. Maybe you’re not a stereotypical girl, I may be wrong. Am I?
Carol: I’m not hasty. But I cannot stop my feelings, I use to fall in love so rapidly. I don’t ask nothing from you.
Sam: How tender, dear. Keep on making me all fuzzy inside.
Carol: I’d like to be your friend, because that’s what you want us to become. I suffer when I am forced to stand near someone I like yet cannot touch him. It’s so strange for me. It’s the first time it happens. I don’t want to get hurt. Why I’m so tender?
Sam: I know you want to meet me as much as I want to meet you!
Carol: Even more!
Sam: I’m starting to feel a bit disgusted by this drama. Are we going to meet or not, cherie?
Carol: We’re definitely going to have a rendez-vous, but not this week. I just want this feeling to fade away.
Sam: Why would you want this feeling to fade? It’s a crime to get to love little Sam, dear?
Carol: No… it’s a beautiful thing, instead. I don’t even know how to explain it to you… I’ve started to write your short messages and mails on my diary. I’ve never done such a thing. It frightens me…
Sam: How tender. But it’s a wonderful thing. Why not bask inside it like we should?
Carol: You’re so sweet, and strange… I don’t want to hurt you, even if you would never be hurt.
Sam: I won’t get hurt by meeting you. I’ll get hurt as soon as I realize this is just a cliché, a mind-trick you’re playing on me. But you’re so tender, lately, it’s like a little flower is blossoming inside you day after day.
Carol: You see it? You’re so sweet… I got hurt many times. My heart is a bit dubious now. But I feel that with you it would be different. I would like it to be.
Sam: I can understand you.
Carol: But at the same time it makes me afraid. So let’s avoid this thing.
Sam: Avoid? Wow… what a wonderful weekend awaits me… oh, the humanity! Wanna know a thing? You’re giving me a bunch of compliments, making my cheeks all red. But if this is only a cliché. ‘Cause I’ve heard this rethoric countless times from a bunch of girls, now lost in my memory. Remember, my dear, that actions speak louder than words. You don’t want to see me.
Carol: Do not confuse things. You’re hurting me this way. What I mean is that I’m falling in love with you… in love! Don’t know how it happened. And this isn’t the right time!
Sam: Oh, it’s all so wonderful. I can almost hear the birds singing. Cannot really grasp your problem.
Carol: My problem is you’re not as attracted as me.
Sam: No, false. Instead, I feel something for you. But I need time to know you better.
Carol: You don’t want to understand… and I want to know you better…
Sam: I’m so confused… it seems like a cliché… but you’re so sweet. It’s kind of a dilemma.
Carol: I’ll wait the day in which you’ll be able to fly with me.
Sam: What happens now?
Carol: It never happened to me… It’s hard for me to fall in love. Since we started to talk I understood you were special. And when I saw you for the first time, oh snap!
Sam: I even wrote a letter to you, like a did for an old one-itis of mine. I think I’ll break it into countless little pieces, like I did with the other one.
Carol: I’m not a cliché. We’re so different. But a day you’ll realize it. You’re different! Oh, Sam…
Sam: Oh, how much I’d like to meet you this weekend…
Carol: You’re failing my trust, Sam…
Sam: Answer the phone, Carolyne!
Carol: No. I’m feeling bad, now. Really! I’m asking nothing to you. Only a bit of time. See you next weekend, ok? Do not trash your letter, I beg you. Please!
Sam: We’ll meet next week? How wonderful, are you serious?
Carol: Sure! Yes, really!
Sam: You’re always my friend. Did you get offended?
Carol: No, I want to become your best friend…
Sam: You said I failed you early. Did you eat a piece of your brain while typing?
Carol: Sorry, I’m a fool! But it will fade away. Just a thing. I know you want my friendship, but don’t call me ‘friend’ of ‘mate’… ok? Please, little puppy… Promise me!
Sam: Ok, I’ll call you ladybug... Now close your eyes, pretend I’m hugging you. Feel our cheeks that are touching… my arms protecting your body, your perfume that mingles with mine…
Carol: Please… stop it! Now I’ve gotta go… Kisses kisses kisses! Bye Sam!
Sam: Do not forget, me ok? See ya!
Carol: Bye Sam!

Please, no more postings of long, boring, IM conversations. At first I thought you were an 8th grader. Than I realized you where.

There is no room for IMing.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy solution to this situation:

1) Get her cellphone number.

2) Call her and arrange a meeting.

3) Meet her.

4) If you like each other, then arrange another meeting.

5) Meet her again, take her home.

6) Spend more time with her.

7) If you like her and she likes you, ask her to be your gf.

8) Spend more time with her, take er home, shag her, etc.

9) If things still go well after a few years, ask her to marry you.

10) Make babies and live happily ever after.

The End.

Laterz...

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
WORKEROUTER said:
Please, no more postings of long, boring, IM conversations. At first I thought you were an 8th grader. Than I realized you where.

There is no room for IMing.
I'm an university student, and I'm going to take my degree this year. I'm not an 8th grader, my friend. Nobody asked you to read my boring IM conversation. And, before you patronize someone, be sure that your grammar does not classify you as the idiot you must be-

'Than I realized you where' -> Then I realized you are, not even 'you were'.

To the others that answered in a polite way, without ridiculing themselves: thank you. I'm looking for a long term relationship, here, guys. I'm sick and tired of useless one night stands, as they leave you with a feeling of emptiness inside. Plus, she's so beautiful and sweet, I would like to share a lot of time with her. But all this bullsh*t is starting to affect my temper. I'll keep on playing it cool as soon as I'll be able to meet her once more. Let's wait this f*cking nine days and let's see what happens. She promised me she would be there, and I'm counting on it. And when I'll meet here, I'll get my f*cking kiss without problems, using my charme and the old 'oh, make me smell your perfume' trick. If she'll fail me, that would mean she's just another nameless hypocrite, and that women are so really predictable that it hurts.

Please note that I've got her phone number, that she doesn't live in my same city (it takes an half-an-hour train trip to reach her), and that I'm not a computer addict. It's just that messengers are way more cheaper than phone. And please, don't try and sell me this stereotyped image of 'macho man'! How brainwashed are you all with all this don-juan babble? I can behave like I want with a lady, as soon as I won't be a wussy cry-baby p*ssy or a clingy and needy b*stard.

A last word: enough with stupid and useless condescending answers. Give me advice, not your trivial, afc-like criticism.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a hold of yourselves!

Guys! .. Lets not turn this thread into a flaming war?

WORKEROUTER: If you dont like these kinda threads, then dont reply to them, simple.

Aerospace: Dont return an insult with another, that will get you nowhere.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.................................................. ...........................

Aerospace said:
I'm an university student, and I'm going to take my degree this year. I'm not an 8th grader, my friend. Nobody asked you to read my boring IM conversation. And, before you patronize someone, be sure that your grammar does not classify you as the idiot you must be-

'Than I realized you where' -> Then I realized you are, not even 'you were'.

To the others that answered in a polite way, without ridiculing themselves: thank you. I'm looking for a long term relationship, here, guys. I'm sick and tired of useless one night stands, as they leave you with a feeling of emptiness inside. Plus, she's so beautiful and sweet, I would like to share a lot of time with her. But all this bullsh*t is starting to affect my temper. I'll keep on playing it cool as soon as I'll be able to meet her once more. Let's wait this f*cking nine days and let's see what happens. She promised me she would be there, and I'm counting on it. And when I'll meet here, I'll get my f*cking kiss without problems, using my charme and the old 'oh, make me smell your perfume' trick. If she'll fail me, that would mean she's just another nameless hypocrite, and that women are so really predictable that it hurts.

Please note that I've got her phone number, that she doesn't live in my same city (it takes an half-an-hour train trip to reach her), and that I'm not a computer addict. It's just that messengers are way more cheaper than phone. And please, don't try and sell me this stereotyped image of 'macho man'! How brainwashed are you all with all this don-juan babble? I can behave like I want with a lady, as soon as I won't be a wussy cry-baby p*ssy or a clingy and needy b*stard.

A last word: enough with stupid and useless condescending answers. Give me advice, not your trivial, afc-like criticism.
I apologize if my reply came out like I was mocking you, I wasn’t meaning to.

Anyways, Given your situation with her, I would speak to her on MSN and arrange a meeting with her as soon as you can... Just try and spend as much time with her as you can and then in time, if things go well, you can maybe even move in with one another? That will make things a lot easier, especially given the fact that travel wont be a problem anymore thereafter.

P.S.: Dont worry about getting your kiss or getting your shag etc, worry about getting her heart... the rest will follow;)

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juanito said:
weirdest convo i have ever seen:nervous:
Its translated from Italian/French to English.. give the guy a break.

Laterz...

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aerospace said:
Any serious replies, guys? I'm rather confused by now...
theres nothing to be confused about amigo

just ignore the past and live the present

if you really like that brasiliana then jus meet up with her :rock: