Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A bit of a conundrum, assistance needed

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
last 2 dates, both went really well, first one was a Poffer,( 42) nothing special, we had drinks, made out a lot, she was hesitant, reluctant, put up a little resistance so I backed right off, couple of more drinks, went for it again and heavy makeout. however she described me as 'Trouble' a couple of times, I took this as a compliment because I am cheeky/mischevous and take the piss, perhaps too much.

saturday night at a busy bar with my mate, he is nerdy/geeky, complete AFC and terminally so, as usual its me who opens on the women, he never does. anyway we press on, isolate them and things are flying, great rapport, she is gradually getting closer and closer, even moving furniture to get closer. we sit down together, my cheeky playful side comes out, on good form, she punched me twice in a playful way, we kiss, make out, then she also tells me Im Trouble. I get her number, (find out when I got home Id only punched in ten digits and not the usual 11) my nerdy mate is also flying with his woman (thanks in part to my opening again), he got his womans number, they texted a lot, I text him to say Id got the number wrong and for him to text the friend etc etc...nothing!

so, out of two good dates/meets, two flakes and Im Trouble???
maybe im doing the ****y funny sh!t too much, I dont try, its natural and Im having a good laugh, they respond well, this is new to me, is it just a case of them seeing me as to flippant/blase/disingenuine?
my nerdy ****ing boring mate has another date!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Trouble" is good. Be Trouble.

Two women is too small a sample size to draw a conclusion. Sometimes women are out for a little fun and that's that. I've made out with women and gotten numbers only to never get callbacks. It happens. Look at it this way - you winged for your bro.

What about the first one? She flaked?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Trouble in this case to me, implied a lack of trust in my true intentions :cool:

just never heard it before then bang, twice in less than a week. first one flaked as well, still quite pleased with myself though, roll on the next outing!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry too much about it, used to happen to me all the time. Could be a million reasons for it and women are fickle creatures.

"Your trouble" is a great sign she's getting the tingles but she's a different person when the tingles stop don't forget, "your trouble tee hee" might just morph into a more sombre tone of "he's trouble" the next morning especially if she's 30+ and wishing she was off the carousel.

Admittedly my ego/self worth whatever you want to call it is quite large but I'm willing to admit if I don't fvck her that night while she's in that state then all the IOI's she puts out to show she's a tinglin won't make a lick of difference as soon as I'm out of eye sight in many cases.

But yeah sometimes your left there thinking to yourself how in the blue fvck is she not blowing my phone up and begging just to sniff me. It's just the way the game is.