Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A bf or sugar daddy?-- I dunno what I am.

bfdad40

Reaction score
Three months of being together and yet I still don’t know what is my stand in my girlfriend’s life. She won’t like it if I give her a phone call. She gets mad whenever I hold her hands in public. She forbids me to be sweet to her. She doesn’t want her friends and family to know about us. She will be cold toward me whenever I won’t give what she asks. I don’t know if I am her boyfriend or just a sugar daddy. I’m too young for the latter anyway, but I guess I am. I realized it’s time for me to find someone who is capable of loving me for who I am. I have been stupid for three months now and it’s enough.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to stop having any relationship for now and learn what a relationship is first. Sound like a very toxic women and you where never the boyfriend to begin with. You where the guy she told what to do and you liked it for 3 months. Normal women what to have sex with you and tell everyone how great the relationship is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three months of being together and yet I still don’t know what is my stand in my girlfriend’s life. She won’t like it if I give her a phone call. She gets mad whenever I hold her hands in public. She forbids me to be sweet to her. She doesn’t want her friends and family to know about us. She will be cold toward me whenever I won’t give what she asks. I don’t know if I am her boyfriend or just a sugar daddy. I’m too young for the latter anyway, but I guess I am. I realized it’s time for me to find someone who is capable of loving me for who I am. I have been stupid for three months now and it’s enough.
What's her age? What's your age?

Going forward don't deal with nothing less than someone enthusiastic about having you. She should make it easy.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have some self respect. Not so long ago, a very attractive girl who I was aiming for, was being a bit condescending and belittling to me in conversation. At first I ignored but she just kept doing it intentionally, not even in a jokingly manner either.

At one point I stopped in the middle of my story and very firmly told her "you need to shut the fvck up" while looking in her eyes very seriously. Just like you do when a guy gets in your hair and you've had enough, I was dead serious. She was surprised: "did you really just say that to me?" Yeah I did! I shut her down and just finished my story without acknowledging her protest to my "rude behavior", just didn't give her any chance to talk... Although she initially became cold, she still showed interest after that haha and I know she finds me attractive, so I might still get her.
But that doesn't matter, coz she might very well have walked away and not wanted to talk to me after that. And I knew that was a possibility but I was totally okay with losing her. Respect comes first (one of P00k's rules, I believe?). Girls need to show some respect or fvck off, don't allow them to be condescending to you only because you want their pvssy/love or whatever the hell else you want from them...

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the punt. She’s a manipulator.
Also very controlling too with not introducing you to friends and family.
She’ll change your friends next. Next her fast

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At one point I stopped in the middle of my story and very firmly told her "you need to shut the fvck up" while looking in her eyes very seriously. Just like you do when a guy gets in your hair and you've had enough, I was dead serious. She was surprised: "did you really just say that to me?"
Love this ^ , nothing's better than a real-life example.

I still don’t know what is my stand in my girlfriend’s life. She won’t like it if I give her a phone call. She gets mad whenever I hold her hands in public. She forbids me to be sweet to her. She doesn’t want her friends and family to know about us. She will be cold toward me whenever I won’t give what she asks.
Op,
A servant you’ll be, As: "Respect is the realization of set boundaries ".

At that point, you have no respect from her and no set of boundaries.

Honestly Op, it feels like you're sitting in a boat without a tiller, drifting on the water, without a shred of control on your situation.

bfdad40

Reaction score
You might want to stop having any relationship for now and learn what a relationship is first. Sound like a very toxic women and you where never the boyfriend to begin with. You where the guy she told what to do and you liked it for 3 months. Normal women what to have sex with you and tell everyone how great the relationship is.
It's kinda hurting but hell, yeah. I'm too stupid to let her use me. But the truth hit me hard now. Anyway, thanks for the comment!

bfdad40

Reaction score
Have some self respect. Not so long ago, a very attractive girl who I was aiming for, was being a bit condescending and belittling to me in conversation. At first I ignored but she just kept doing it intentionally, not even in a jokingly manner either.

At one point I stopped in the middle of my story and very firmly told her "you need to shut the fvck up" while looking in her eyes very seriously. Just like you do when a guy gets in your hair and you've had enough, I was dead serious. She was surprised: "did you really just say that to me?" Yeah I did! I shut her down and just finished my story without acknowledging her protest to my "rude behavior", just didn't give her any chance to talk... Although she initially became cold, she still showed interest after that haha and I know she finds me attractive, so I might still get her.
But that doesn't matter, coz she might very well have walked away and not wanted to talk to me after that. And I knew that was a possibility but I was totally okay with losing her. Respect comes first (one of P00k's rules, I believe?). Girls need to show some respect or fvck off, don't allow them to be condescending to you only because you want their pvssy/love or whatever the hell else you want from them...
Thank you so much for sharing your story with me. I know what to do now. I have been really stupid for quite a long time. Self-respect--- that's what I forgot when I started having an eye for this woman. Thank you very much!

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always flip the script and practice on her to see what works, not caring if she dumps you. She would be a good way to learn how to be a ******* and do whatever you felt like. She taught you what happens when you are a doormat to a women. This forums help me standup to my EX and be stone cold when I dumped her. No tears or pining for her or getting back with her. That's why she never got over me. lol There's plenty of stuff on here to help you and You Tube is a good place to learn. I listen Tom Leykis to learn a little about put her in her place and being a *******.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her and leave the only option for her to come over for sex. Any other option validates her frame with you as sugar daddy. Ignore texts and calls. She will find a way to get to you. If she doesn't know where you live, let her call after a week. Tell her she can come over. She's going to want to keep the connection going. She's also going to want you to do something for her such as help her with $ or but her something. Don't do that. The new frame is yours with her as minimum a FWB. If there no benefits she has to go.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to provide more details. Is she like a young, hot 22 year old and you are like 38+ but with a really good job? In that situation I think the board would probably be like ok yeah, sounds like sugar daddy territory, but you'd have to provide details.

R

Ranger

I’m trying to understand. Is your goal to have a girlfriend? A LTR?
If that’s the case, yeah you have your sights on the wrong girl. If they are younger than you they don’t want to show themselves to others that they like the older guy for sex or sugar daddy. I don’t see a problem there.
If you are non exclusive it’s a nice plate to spin. Not intrusive. Not asking much from you. Won’t be concerned if you are off with another plate and she finds out. In fact it may turn her on.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to set boundaries with a woman, you’re already fvcked.

You may have to learn this the hard way, but three months is a lot better than three decades.

Live and learn.. women these days are sociopaths because they can be, and because it’s fun. Just go to seeking.com and you’ll see the wave of the future.

Get what you can, while you can. Women today aren’t above dating married men and ruining lives just because it’s fun to do. Plus they get a nice purse out of it.

Have fun while it lasts, then sit back and watch as history repeats itself.. over and over again.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if you're a boyfriend or a sugardaddy but I do know she's a cvnt and not worth your time and energy. Have some self respect and be with people who want to be with you

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
monogamy in 2018 mate.
way behind the times.

ditch any needy emotions you have for a grlfriend and enjoy an abundant life seeing many girls

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes many women demand to intertwine into all aspects of your life. If your just dating that’s unhealthy.