A bad day today

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just recieved news that the person I have the biggest oneitis for now has a boyfriend. Honestly, I don't really know why I'm saying this except that right now I feel so horrible.

I know I know.. the usual.. let her go.. fish in the see.. **** 10 other women.. blah blah...

Well...

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..

Stop talking about it and go do it.

Take it on the chin, grab your nuts and say fvck it. Plenty more to life than being miserable about a woman.

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's been a couple of hours since I heard the news. I'm feeling a TON better now though. I'm very very very slowly coming to terms with it. This was a real blow to me because I guess I've been putting way too much time and energy thinking about her. I still feel pretty crappy.

Thing is I knew I had oneitis for this chick some time ago and I made small attempts to try and get over it. I thought I was doing a good job and she somehow can sneaking back in my mind again. Then the BF comes...

I'm feeling both hearthache and relief at the same time. I feel so ****ing horrible because I've spent so much time and effort on this chick and in the end I get nothing back. I feel like I've wasted so much time. I feel relief because the boyfriend gives me a VERY SOLID reason to quit obssessing about her. The last stoned cast so to speak.

Any comments/criticisms/hate/good/bad/whatever is welcome

Reaction score
ouch thats gotta hurt like a Ric Flair low blow

well lets just take one breath at a time then go after another chick

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all kno the feeling man. even tho ur feeling like u wasted ur time, EVERYBODY needs to go through some kinda heartbreak before they really start to change. someday youll look back and laugh at it. youll be alrite, jus stay up

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll prolly need a good month to get over it. In the mean time, get with others girl. Rebound chicks work good.

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
have you seen her b/f? is he a **** to her? maybe you can she can do better and do you. (maybe) if not im sorry but yeah that really does suck... maybe you can wait for her until they break up or something.

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea. All I know is he's a tall guy, plays basketball, and he got a scholarship to a Uni in my city.

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, a little update for those who are interested or what not.

Went to a party and saw my oneitis there w/ her boyfriend. At first my friends were telling me that she was here... but i paid no mind. Then I finally saw her and her boyfriend holding each other as they were coming out of the house cause they were both drunk. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt to see her with another guy. But, surprisingly, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

There ya have it. It's OFFICIAL now that I've actually seen it with my very own eyes. Feels kind of weird now because I've been thinking about this girl for so long.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iCandy said:
Hey guys, a little update for those who are interested or what not.

Went to a party and saw my oneitis there w/ her boyfriend. At first my friends were telling me that she was here... but i paid no mind. Then I finally saw her and her boyfriend holding each other as they were coming out of the house cause they were both drunk. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt to see her with another guy. But, surprisingly, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

There ya have it. It's OFFICIAL now that I've actually seen it with my very own eyes. Feels kind of weird now because I've been thinking about this girl for so long.
It's a step in the right direction buddy, keep the healing coming :up:

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
the only tip i can reccomend,is game another girl,you will still feel bad about this chick and that,but pick a random girl you talk to,and start gaming her even though you may not like her (preferably a girl you wanna **** lol).. helped me when i was really cut over me ex gf dumping me,that day i started on msn gaming her friend not full on or anything lol,just it got my mind of winning my gf back like i was thinking of after i was cut cause i got dumped,and it totally helped me

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna again be bringer of reality here and say, uh so?

There is no such thing as a completley single girl, there's always gonna be guys after or on her.

I don't see how her having a bf changes anything.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
And I'm the Hell-Barer of molten rocks I shove down throats. :D

Really, do you expect to wait and wait for her to become single, so she'll go for you? I'd know the first thing on her mind when she eventually brakes up with him.

"Ohh..I feel like crap, I love him"
*You step in to try to comfort her* "It's ok, you can talk to me about it."
"So she blabs on and on about how he's so great and all" *and you notice a lot of his qualities translate into you*
"Wow, that sucks *hug*, I'll be here for you, you always know that right"
"Thanks, you're an awesome friend iCandy" *DAMNNNNN*
"o0...a friend" *Internal Damage Critical*
"Yeah, you're always here to help me with my guy problems, and you care so much" *Must fire last-chance weapons...WHOOOFF!!!*
"I love you!...I have for a long time, I want to be there for you"
".....*stares at you*,...*looks away*...I dont' like you that way though..."

*sh!t..!!!! Mental Explosion, revert to sad state*

"Oh... :("
"You're my friend, and I don't want to ruin that, alright?"

You get the point..:D

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ lol that does sound geeky, but seriously if you ever want her your gonna have to take that to heart.

NightSky

Reaction score
Don't worry iCandy I know how you feel, I have a similar problem right now, I haven't even eating anything because i dont feel hungry anymore.

But look at the bright side of things. You didn't lose time, you learned atleast something :p

Everytime you try to get a girl you always learn things. Atleast you gained a little experience.

Remember that everytime you fall, you should atleast pick something up ;)

iCandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies.

I'm just glad there's somewhere I can go and express how I'm really feeling about my situation.

So far, it's been growing great. You can even say I feel a lot lighter now.

I'll come back in a couple of weeks or a month and give you guys an update.

Thanks again.