Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A $7000 MISTAKE! How do i recover?

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men,

I will admit it, I’ve SCREWED UP BIG TIME. We all make mistakes but this one is beyond embarrassing, to save face I could only come to this forum for genuine advice because I know you won’t sugarcoat anything. I am ready to take the heat, so go on and throw any opinion you would like at me.

Above all, let this post be a lesson to ALL THE MEN out there. DO NOT DATE, COMMIT to, or even worse, MARRY a single mom. They are only good for one thing. It’s never too late to get out, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN AND RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! And do not confuse a Single Mom (SM) for a widow.

The Facts

1) I ended the relationship with this woman 4 weeks ago.
2) I have maintained NO CONTACT (absolutely no contact) and going on week 5. I have not heard from her at all, no text, no calls, no emails, nothing.
3) I DO NOT plan to get back with her. This decision is firm and final. The only reason for me to ever see her would be the possibility of being **** buddies.

The Summary

1) I had the bright idea of getting into a relationship with a single mom of two kids. I dated her for a year and a half. I had to relocate because of my job. It was a long distance relationship and we traveled to see each other. The more I tried to break it off, the more she got involved in my life.
2) I am 27 years old, fit, and well educated. She is 31, has two kids, an awesome body, and is a freak in bed. She also has a lot of emotional baggage. Which SM isn’t?
3) The sex was great, the traveling together was great, but here is where things went to hell.
4) She decided to leave her job, go to court against her ex-husband to allow her and her kids to move to where I was. She spent a quite a lot of money ($4000) on this legal process. I on the other hand wasn’t a fan of this. I told her upfront that SHE WILL NOT move in with me and that I will not be a father figure to her kids. She proceeded with the legal process anyway. When she realized I wasn’t proposing and would not let her move in with me, things went downhill.
5) Her **** tests increased, the fights increased, and the sex was no longer as frequent as it used to. She returned to her old slutty habits, going to clubs and dancing and drinking all night (her excuse: the kids are with their father, and she was making up for all the time she lost when she was young and had the kids).
6) At this point I realized she wasn’t relationship material, and it was time to EJECT but sadly I played along. I would often visit the state where she lived because the weather was great year round and the restaurants were awesome. It was a vacation spot. I enjoyed the city, and also enjoyed the sex and her companionship as well. I started talking to other girls at the same time.
7) The second to last time I flew to visit her, she went through my phone while I was taking a shower, and saw all of my text messages to other girls I was talking to. She had paid close attention to my phone unlock pattern and had it memorized. What did she do when I stepped out of the bathroom? She told me to get the hell out of her house. This is the point of the relationship where her disrespectful behavior started. I calmly picked up my stuff and she took me to the airport. On the way to the airport, she changed her mind and decided to look the other way, and brought me back to her house.
8) She had spent all the money to prepare to move to where I was. Since I had rejected her, she was now without a job. In order to help her, I hired her to help start my new company. She actually did a very good job setting everything up. She was professional and did everything the correct way. To reward her for her work ethic, I loaned her $7000 for a new car (HUGE MISTAKE) because her old car was falling apart. The good part is that I had her sign a promissory note so that she wouldn’t ****k me over in the long run.
9) Overtime, I slowly realized she was becoming more and more complacent with the job. She would be gone or missing for hours on end, mainly to take care of her kids and their problems. She was beginning to be rude and disrespectful in the conversations as well, always hanging up etc. I knew these were **** tests and that she was trying to piss me off. I never reacted and just went on with my business.
10) On my final visit to see her, I noticed her strange behavior. She was very moody. She wanted to pick fights for no reason. When it was time to go to bed, she acted like the wicked witch from the wizard of oz. It got so bad that one night, I just went downstairs and slept on the couch. I knew this behavior from women, she didn’t get what she wanted and now she was showing her true colors. Keep in mind, we were still ****ingg regularly, it happened on both last two visits. The next morning, I woke up and told her it was OVER. What did she do? She took a glass picture frame of us and threw it right at me and told me to get the fark out of her house. Men, this was the last straw. This time, I did not hesitate, I grabbed my ****t and rolled out of there and committed to NEVER come back. At the airport I explained to my family what I did. They fired back and said I made a mistake. They told me to rehire her because she was a good worker BUT NOT to get back with her as far as the relationship. I refused but my parent’s decision prevailed.
11) I rehired her (BIG MISTAKE) and she gladly came back. Since the company did a lot of sales work, her presence was essential on Memorial Day Weekend. She had asked me a week before if I needed her to work. I told her I would get back to her in a few days. I talked to her two days later and explained to her that I absolutely needed her because we were short on staff. She disputed my comment and said that her kids came first and that she had signed up to be a volunteer with his son’s teacher on the field trip. I explained to her that the teacher didn’t pay her, I did. And this what SHE emailed me.

“And this is what you said "If the school trip is really important to you and you have to go, I wont hold you back" and I previously said will that be a problem. This is just a way for you to control me. GO **** YOURSELF AND DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN”

11. This is how I responded.

“Watch your mouth temperbutt. I am not your bf and I am not taking your ****. You have taken my kindness for weakness. You have also made your choice not to work and there is no coming back from this. I gave you a chance after my parents asked me to. Otherwise, there is no way in hell I was getting back with someone that treated me the way you did. I will send you your last check. By Friday I also want all the money back I loaned you for your car minus what you have already paid me.”

12. I haven’t heard from her since. She had been making her $ 300 monthly payments on time though.

The Problem

1) I don’t give a **** whether or not she talks to me anymore since I DO NOT WANT her back.
2) I loaned her $7000 of which she has already paid $900. She has to pay $300 by the 15th of every month. She has made all of her payments on time so far.
3) The agreement was that if she helped me with my business (paid work), I would help her with the vehicle loan (no interest)
4) She decided to show me the middle finger and walk away. Quite frankly, if someone is going to treat me this way, I have no reason to help them anymore. I don’t give a fark if we will be together or not, I just want her to reimburse the money.

My Options

1) Stay no contact, let her keep paying the $300 a month on time, and she goes her way and I go mine. Use her as a side *****y in the future.
2) Call her and ask her to reimburse the entire balance. at which point she is free to say NO. If she does say No, I take her to court the day she is late on her payment per the contract, she will be in full default and would have to reimburse all the money. Keep in mind, she has no job and would have to get this money from her parents.
3) Any other option your recommend.

Here are the three most important clauses from the promissory note. Per clause 4, if she is late on her payment, I could take her to court and reclaim all of my money. Per clause 9, if she is more than 90 days late, she is in default. Clause 4 prevails over clause 9.

4) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Note, if the Borrower defaults in the performance of any obligation under this Note, then the Lender may declare the principal amounting owing and interest due under this Note at that time to be immediately due and payable.
5) All costs, expenses and expenditures including, and without limitation, the complete legal costs incurred by the Lender in enforcing this Note as a result of any default by the Borrower, will be added to the principal then outstanding and will immediately be paid by the Borrower.
9) If any installment payment due under this Note is not received by Lender within 10 days of its due date, Borrower will pay a late fee of five percent of the amount of the monthly payment. The late fee will be due immediately. If any installment payment is not received by lender within 90 days of its due date, Lender may demand, in writing, that Borrower repay the entire amount of unpaid principal immediately. After receiving Lender’s demand, Borrower will pay the entire unpaid principal.

I have thought about this long and hard for four weeks. I don’t want her back. I want her to reimburse the loan, the money she spent on a car that she uses to look for other stray ****k. What option do you recommend without further boosting her ego? Any advice on this regard would be appreciated.

And again, DO NOT DATE, COMMIT TO, or MARRY a SM! DO NOT!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay NC and let her pay. If she is paying, why bother the situation by asking her to reimburse the whole balance?

Be happy with the fact that you are getting back the money, sans interest, but still ARE getting the money back.

Why would you want any physical contact with this woman ever again? She's a huge source of drama. The only thing you need to see from her is that monthly deposit. That's IT. The moment you two start talking again and maybe even get involved... it'll quickly devolve. You don't need that stress in your life.

Every time she has to make a deposit, it's probably a hit to her ego that she couldn't just GET the money. Let the next victim deal with her BS.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did screw up, but who hasn't.

You did the bird a favour by buying her a car. She probably can't do without it.

Try not to mix business pleasure like that again though. It can get ugly; really ugly, trust me.

Also move on. Sounds like you can do better.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Kailex. Why irritate the situation if she is making the payments? I went through this exact situation once and my ex continued to pay and it all ended well. Reason being because I left her alone and we went about our business like mature adults. Now, if she is late on a payment by a week or more with no sign that she will pay it? Then take her to court. But for now, just leave each other alone and collect the cash.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cordon and Kailex. I like your points and that's what my instinct tells me. You know what bothers me though? Her using the car I paid for to go around looking for more ****k and fark around. It just feels like an insult, and I feel like getting back at her with revenge.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should it bother you? She's paying you back in order to use that car to drive around to search for new victims. She's their problem now, not yours.

If she had taken the $7,000 and then NOT paid you back, THEN I could see how that bothers you.

Trust me, you escaped this relatively unscathed. I've heard far worse stories than this. Be happy she is paying you back and leave it at that.

Go find some women that aren't single moms and you'll get over it pretty quickly.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that trying to get cold revenge would look like weakness. Let the broad pay you back and call it good. If you ask for the repayment in full, and do end up taking her to court, she will no doubt go BPD and sh!t on your name and make the conflict look like your fault... not to mention it'll take much longer to get your cash. The court system isn't very punctual when it comes to cases like this. B!itches like that need not be messed with. She could make it a lot uglier.

EDIT: Jist of what I'm trying to say is to not give her the satisfaction of knowing that she's affecting you to the point of legal action. If she's paying, let her pay and keep the situation as decent as it can be. Plus, you'll be adding headache/stress to your life that can be avoided.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't just assume you would win the court case, or that you would get paid even if you did. If she has no job, then she has no wages to garnish.

Furthermore, if I were pretending to be the scum bag lawyer she would hire, I'd counter-sue you for sexual harassment. That would be the leverage to get you to drop your case in the mandatory pre-trial negotiations. If you even got to the point of being able to argue the merits of the contract, I'd say she was coerced into signing it because you are a man and therefore evil. She probably didn't have independent legal counsel, did she? "Your honor, my client is the victim of an abusive man who has ruined her life because she had the courage to reject his abuse..."

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys all have very valid points. They are very logical and tactical arguments As you all mentioned, this could wayyyyyyy worse. Who knows, she could turn around and get me in a deeper hole.On a safe side, lets say she did STOP making payments, would it be safe to take her to court then? If I did, should I hire a lawyer, even though I have everything in writing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's just you vs. her, with no lawyer involved, you're probably fine.

But what's going to happen when you sue her is that she will run crying to mommy and daddy, and they will fork over the cash to hire a scum bag lawyer. And then you're both screwed, because you'll need your own lawyer, and the two of you will spend more than $7,000 combined on your attorney's fees very quickly as the dispute drags on.

If it were me, if it came time to sue, I'd call her dad first. Obviously he is still taking care of her. Tell him you're confident you would win in court, but you want to show respect to his family by offering to settle the matter first, without either side having to involve attorneys. If he balks, then offer to take less than the full $7,000. If you could get a $5,000 check out of him, you should take it and run so that you never have to talk to these people again.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she has Borderline Personality Disorder. She's displaying textbook craziness.

No fbuddies for you in fact after she pays you back, never talk to her again.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything above, plus fall on your knees and thank whoever you were raised to believe in that you didn't propose, and she didn't get knocked up.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross, believe it or not, I actually did pray and thank God that I didn't propose or knock her up. That would have been a disaster. I am thankful to the Almighty for letting me eject at the right time. Its never too late to get out.

Biblebelt, I like your strategy. I hope it doesn't boil down to that, but if I do get into that situation, your approach will be the most diplomatic way to deal with it without creating a big mess on both side.

Having read all of these responses, I now feel that it doesn't farking matter if she is looking for more deick with the car I loaned her the money for, I am just thankful that I am not stuck to her for life. She is someone else's mess now, and I think the best thing for me to do would be to keep accepting her payments and remaining no contact. There is no point of confronting her and starting a war. I will admit that I still have feelings for her, because I dated her for close to 2 years, but its not worth chasing after, just way too much risk and emotional baggage. Its time to go after a single lady. Out of curiosity, what in the hell is a single mom that's 31 years old and has 2 kids doing in farking clubss and bars? Isnt it time to grow up?

Thank you for all the responses, you have reaffirmed my stance.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time:

You: So you got any kids??

Chick: Yes, I ...

*screeching, smoking, burning tires, cloud of smoke, and two burning trails, like Marty McFly's DeLorean*

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverace87 said:
Out of curiosity, what in the hell is a single mom that's 31 years old and has 2 kids doing in farking clubss and bars? Isnt it time to grow up?
Looking for their next provider victim.

That's all it is. Just be glad it isn't you.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the money, forget the bad experience, and just move on ASAP. You have to rid your life of girls/people like this immediately. $7000 is a dirt cheap price to pay. Some guys pay with their entire lives and only get relief only when they're dead.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
foreverace87 said:
3) I DO NOT plan to get back with her. This decision is firm and final. The only reason for me to ever see her would be the possibility of being **** buddies.

1) Stay no contact, let her keep paying the $300 a month on time, and she goes her way and I go mine. Use her as a side *****y in the future.

This will be your undoing unless you rule out this option now!!

We guys fool ourselves into thinking of this as a casual option, which allows us to detach from the emotion and drama, but it always turns out to be that one last hook she has in you. She can use this temptation of sex to keep you in tow, make you dance to her tune and continue chasing her, and it's surprising what sh1t behaviour you're willing to forgive and overlook in exchange for pvssy.

Sex with an ex is never free of emotion or drama and everyone I've known that ever goes there or pursues it lives to regret it.

Your sole aim right now is to accept that it's over. Period. You will never be her friend, never have sex with her again, never meet for a drink, never exhange emails or texts or be Facebook friends...not if you want to be free and move on with your life.

My ex kept me in her clutches with little trails of breadcrumbs. She told me she really wanted to talk to me and had so much to say. She said she just wanted to see me, that she still loved me and she dropped hints and agreed we should continue having sex. I kept waiting for that to happen, kept in contact with her, and kept suggesting days we could get together, only to be told she was too busy that week. Then when I recognised how she was keeping me hooked and I backed off, she suggested it would be good to go to the cinema together and I was back in tow again.

Meanwhile, I was going on dates and literally lying on top of hot girls with their t!ts out, grinding on them as they longed for me to fvck them, but all I could think about was my ex. So I'd climb off these girls, make my excuses and then head home and wait for my ex to contact me with more breadcrumbs.

I kept telling myself if I could fvck my ex one last time, we could end on a high and I could move on, but it never happened and even if it did, it would just stir up the emotion again and I'd be left wanting more.

It took way longer than it should before I moved on, but now that I have, I'm loving the single life! I'm dating and fvcking hot chicks on a regular basis and really enjoying myself.

It sucks about the money, but sometimes our lesson needs to be hard, painful, humiliating or expensive in order to really impact us and stop us from making the same mistakes in future. 6-12 months from now, you'll be thinking this was $7000 well spent.

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Forget the money, forget the bad experience, and just move on ASAP. You have to rid your life of girls/people like this immediately. $7000 is a dirt cheap price to pay. Some guys pay with their entire lives and only get relief only when they're dead.
True, and they probably pay the price inside the grave too by leaving behind the DNA (that they helped raise), that NEVER belonged to them.

Jariel, if there is gonna be so much drama involved in staying on the hook, then I rather be a monk. Its time to move on. I have experienced this in the past, but sometimes it takes another person to help you wake up.

This post has made realize this was more serious than I thought. My eyes were on the money, but I never quite realized that it could have been way worse. Opportunity comes in disguise, I think this was the best opportunity to get out, and I took it!

foreverace87

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know whats really strange? She hasn't contacted me in over 7 weeks. Absolutely no contact...is this normal? Are girls this tough or is this just case of indifference? Actually I will take that back...I noticed on my admin section on my company website, she has been logging in and checking every 7 to 8 days for any company updates. I am not looking for any hope, females are definitely emotional but are they this farking COLD???