Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A 30 something comes to a harsh realization, starting to realize it may be too late for love

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comment nr2.

She doesnt realize when she was 25 getting pounded by mr 35. There was a 34 old woman wondering where the men where. Now she is the 34 old women.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
This is a really good video.

Yes, this is really good.
I'm getting ideas from this.

I got to minute 34 and felt like commenting.
I don't think this youtuber realises that this girl has never had a man propose marriage to her.
She can't reject an offer that's never been made(even in her 20's....you know the marriage offer's never been made because with her attitude/archetype she would have slipped it into convo about the time or times she was proposed to....women can't help it. This woman has never been proposed to)

One of the biggest ideas I get from this video is I get why she dresses and wears makeup and insists on not changing for dates.
She's lonely for female validation not male validation.
Her maturity is still stuck in high school where her emotional growth got stunted by some traumatic loss of a female friend.
She needs a female wingman. Someone who can eventually convince her to put on the (sexy) t-shirt and jeans and light makeup and ballcap and go play frisbee in the park with a packed picnic lunch that gets offered to a couple of goodnatured men walking by.
She won't be able to grow without a female wing....she has no sounding board or way of completing a feedback loop without girlfriends.
She needs the boost to start nurturing activities and hobbies. She needs to start displaying attractive food dishes on instagram and posting about fostering a refugee kid and sharing links to a breakfast for poor schoolchildren program to demonstrate she no longer has that selfabsorbed perspective but likes helping and nurturing others. She has time, she can go set some eggs on ice while she starts this new accountability and DHV (as good candidate for wife/motherhood) life.
Needs that female wing. Better Bachelor dude is trying hard to kindly help her but she does need the female influence. You hear her plaintive cry for a female friend over and over. Breaks my heart.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that video. She does not offer a lot to keep someone longer term who is close to her age. If she wants an LTR, she's probably looking at a beta who is 45+.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people hold off to find Mr./Mrs. Perfect. The point this guy is trying to make is women need to learn to settle before it's too late. Good message but not everyone believes in settling. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn.t

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way she goes under the name of Candy Dawn Amber on Youtube.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing how different she looks with make-up than without. Talk about make-up enhancing a lady's attractiveness. She goes from a 3 to a 5 with makeup.
Yep. And I'll give her some credit for doing that. But woof.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is really good.
I'm getting ideas from this.

I got to minute 34 and felt like commenting.
I don't think this youtuber realises that this girl has never had a man propose marriage to her.
She can't reject an offer that's never been made(even in her 20's....you know the marriage offer's never been made because with her attitude/archetype she would have slipped it into convo about the time or times she was proposed to....women can't help it. This woman has never been proposed to)

One of the biggest ideas I get from this video is I get why she dresses and wears makeup and insists on not changing for dates.
She's lonely for female validation not male validation.
Her maturity is still stuck in high school where her emotional growth got stunted by some traumatic loss of a female friend.
She needs a female wingman. Someone who can eventually convince her to put on the (sexy) t-shirt and jeans and light makeup and ballcap and go play frisbee in the park with a packed picnic lunch that gets offered to a couple of goodnatured men walking by.
She won't be able to grow without a female wing....she has no sounding board or way of completing a feedback loop without girlfriends.
She needs the boost to start nurturing activities and hobbies. She needs to start displaying attractive food dishes on instagram and posting about fostering a refugee kid and sharing links to a breakfast for poor schoolchildren program to demonstrate she no longer has that selfabsorbed perspective but likes helping and nurturing others. She has time, she can go set some eggs on ice while she starts this new accountability and DHV (as good candidate for wife/motherhood) life.
Needs that female wing. Better Bachelor dude is trying hard to kindly help her but she does need the female influence. You hear her plaintive cry for a female friend over and over. Breaks my heart.
A wing woman would still get her men that frequent those places. Like he said, you're not going to find quality at bars or clubs, or at least it's pretty rare. What she needs to do is find some passions and go to classes having to do with those passions. There she can make friends and network. She'll either find options at the classes or through the friends she makes at the classes.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
A wing woman would still get her men that frequent those places. Like he said, you're not going to find quality at bars or clubs, or at least it's pretty rare. What she needs to do is find some passions and go to classes having to do with those passions. There she can make friends and network. She'll either find options at the classes or through the friends she makes at the classes.
this is the answer...social circle development

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was going to post about this the other day. As to what equals happiness and am I complete after all the relationships. Its kind of cliche so hence the video. Video sums it up better.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people hold off to find Mr./Mrs. Perfect. The point this guy is trying to make is women need to learn to settle before it's too late. Good message but not everyone believes in settling. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn.t
Wjy would mr Perfrct settle for you if you aren't perfect urself.

Lot of men and women fail to realise this

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This is a really good video.

No offence MatureDJ but how many times did you post third party PUA content in form of video, article, or website?? Theyre all manipulating you into sharing their ****. and this video itself is nothing new that you cant read on dating forums daily

as for love, women and men dont love each other they just love the value each other brings. as penis has no value, and vagina has value, a man has to increase his value artificially, unless he was born with perfect genetics

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly to me she is not that attractive. I know white women personally on my own IG that run circles around her
She has small IG following and even smaller youtube following. The problem is she thinks she is on the same tier as a 10 when she clearly is not
In Miami no one would look at her twice in Wisconsin she would be considered a 7 for her age though lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I want to add is this girl is your typical "Alpha Widow"
She probably has been "Pumped N Dump" a lot and even alludes to it when she says men online should grow up and stop leading women on.

I would bet she's had a few chads, brad's and Tyrone's. I like white women however this chick is a classic "Butterface" She may have a decent body for her age. However no high value (or good looking guy) will take her serious long-term. And women conflate sexual market value with marriage market value when we all know those aren't the same.

Bascially what I'm saiyng is she thinks because she is getting pumped and dumped by good looking men or high value men. That those are the type of men that she is entitled to be with in a relationship. I know a few women like this. Back before OLD women knew their MMV and this woman while she has kept her body tight (8) her face is a 3(once again coming from a guy who loves Beckies)

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I want to add is this girl is your typical "Alpha Widow"
She probably has been "Pumped N Dump" a lot and even alludes to it when she says men online should grow up and stop leading women on.

I would bet she's had a few chads, brad's and Tyrone's. I like white women however this chick is a classic "Butterface" She may have a decent body for her age. However no high value (or good looking guy) will take her serious long-term. And women conflate sexual market value with marriage market value when we all know those aren't the same.

Bascially what I'm saiyng is she thinks because she is getting pumped and dumped by good looking men or high value men.
That those are the type of men that she is entitled to be with in a relationship. I know a few women like this. Back before OLD women knew their MMV and this woman while she has kept her body tight (8) her face is a 3(once again coming from a guy who loves Beckies)
Exactly. But it's her own stupidity that makes her actually believe that. I don't feel sorry for women like this. Unfortunately I know too many who think by being a slut and sleeping around with a lot of men, that they're automatically hot. Not true, sweetheart.

Last edited: