"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

99% of Women Do Not Want To Have SEX with You

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
The good news is 1% leaves you with at least 70 million women. No matter how low your confidence may be when you start out in game, there are an incredible number of girls out there who will give you a chance. They may not be supermodels, and they may not be your first choice, but they are fully capable of providing you with intimacy.

While game is meant to improve your value to the point where you are more attractive to desirable girls, a significant part of it is to play the numbers game and let luck fall on your lap. Many men get good results not necessarily because their game is stellar, but simply because they are talking to more girls than before, making it more likely they will encounter one in that group of seventy million.

It might be hard for you to accept that so many girls won’t like you, but it’s actually liberating because it creates such a low expectation of what your results should be that you are less likely to become discouraged when going through a rough spot. There is no rule, mandate, or law that says the majority of girls you talk to should be attracted to you. This fact saves you from disappointment and stops you from getting too attached to a prospect who is canceling dates (flaking) or wasting your time with petty bull****. As long as you make your best effort and escalate with girls who like you, success will come.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top