Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

99.9% of you will get no where if...

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You Don't START

Doing what you can to

*Look Good
*clothing
*hygiene
*sociability
*letting go of your ego's
*accepting yourselves
*applying DJ newsletter tips
*consider others paradigms

See... The thing is the reason many of you don't get nowhere isn't cuz yall are a bunch of AFC's. I personally know a lot of AFC's who get the hot girls you call 'stuck up'. The reason the few of you DO GET SOMEWHERE WITH GIRLS is because you all have accepted that not all girls will want to f*ck you and you can't put your ego on the side. Yes! a girls will only sex you if you look good and meet her idea of a guy she would want to Fff. You know what? How would you know that?... You can't tell if your girls is the type she would f you and so a lot of you discard yourselves anyway!

If you only STOP DOING EVERYTHING FOR GIRLS... you may be surprised to find what happens.

So here are some tips for the tips

* Guys go for by what they see... Girls go buy for what they HEAR

Hearing is a receptive trait. and girls are receptive. you DO THE MATH

* A guy will only get as far as the girl LETS HIM.

Read it again. You DO THE MATH

* A girls beauty is not as high as the point to where her head is stuck up her ass...

That's ur IDEA

* you can PERSUADE GIRLS TO WANT YOU...

no matter what anyone says you CAN DO IT. Why do it when you can easily FIND A GIRL WHO WANTS YOU READILY??

* YOU CAN'T PERSUADE SOMEONE'S WHO'S MIND IS ALREADY MADE UP!

If she's made up her mind about you or her beliefs... Then there's absolutely nothing you can do to change it no matter if you do anything else in this world or out of it!

THAT one's for YOU B**** ... You know who you are!!

* You have more of a soft spot for the the opposite sex than the opposite sex has for you.

* Women are the weaker sex

* Women are emotional. You are Logical

Do more investigating on that area

* Guys will trade lower... girls will trade higher

You can get what it takes. Be social. Be attractive. And don't let you ego get in the way.

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
Can't hit a homer if you don't swing the bat.

khanboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of all these threads that tell you to focus on this and that in order to get good with women. Clothes, money, cars, residents, careers, etc.

You only need to do one thing over and over to get women. Approach them, plain and simple.

I swear to god, you could be the most underachieving, ugly man on the planet, but if you approach enough women you will learn from your mistakes (even if only subconsciously) and become better and better with women.

HappyHobo

Banned
Reaction score
This post equals pure garbage, YOU DO THE MATH.

Not only can we tell this guy is clearly AFC but he obviously has no life other than making poor passes to get women in bed with him.

What an insipid picture.

I dont think i would even call this post advice. Most of it is just
Sh-t. It's not even decent advice anybody can use, this is pure garbage and it's taking up valuble space.

Sure letting go of your ego's is what alot of lamers in here need to do but you forgot to point out one other thing... and that is that you are part of the percentage of lamers on this board with that ego.

And your incredibly poor attempt to inspire and motivate people to be social and attractive fails miserably. Quit laming up the forum and actually learn something before you post.

ThEFuRy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HappyHobo
This post equals pure garbage, YOU DO THE MATH.

Not only can we tell this guy is clearly AFC but he obviously has no life other than making poor passes to get women in bed with him.
Totally agreed, though i stopped reading half way through his post.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*letting go of your ego's
^
stop doing things for over pple, do them for ur self. U will feel pressured if you do things just to brag.

*accepting yourselves
^
jus started doing this n it's amazing the diference it has made. Gives u an air of confidence. I was a into weight training so much that I always though, in a year I'll be gd enough.

Put these 2 together and ur almost there!