Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

90 day Don Juan challenge.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I've hit an important point in my life today.. I am 4 years down the line from a gambling addiction, and I've come a long way. I am debt free, own a house & company.

I've put a lot into a separate thread called the awakening in terms of mindset and how to act... All of which is good and well, but it isn't backed up by action, this is what this thread is going to be about.

When I first went to GA i was told to give it 90 days, take on board there lessons and if my life hasn't improved then I should go off and gamble... Goes without saying that my life did improve and here I am now.

So I'm gonna do the same with the DJ principles.

I am currently in an LTR. I am relatively happy, however when I begin changing my thought process may change with this. So what am I gonna do?

1. Get a few back up chicks.
2. Talk to as many people as possible.
3. Write a list of my flaws & work on every single one.
4. Remove social media off my phone.
5. Build a new social circle.
6. Respond to any disrespect, don't take no sh1t!
7. At the end of 90 days, be happy in myself.

It will be interesting to look back at this in 90 days and see where I've got to!

My head being burnt out needs to change!! Any thoughts are welcome....

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Download rewire on your phone is a good app where you schedule the habits you want to add to your daily routine, everyday remind you to do the habit and also includes motivating quotes. Good luck!

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good except I would not not worry about responding to disrespect. The best way to deal with perceived slights is to simply ignore then, flush the offender and move on.

By responding to disrespect, you are acknowledging that at some level the person disrespecting as some level of influence. You should respond to disrespect with surprise, just like if someone walked up to you pointed and called you an elephant. It's completely absurd that anyone would disrespect you, so the person doing this must themselves be absurd and not worthy of any more consideration, both positive and negative.

Do not get angry or upset... just ignore and walk away. Anger is a natural response to a challenge... anger is natures way of telling you you are on the wrong path.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I've hit an important point in my life today.. I am 4 years down the line from a gambling addiction, and I've come a long way. I am debt free, own a house & company.
Congratulations on your milestone day! You've embraced difficult change and are enjoying the rewards of your perseverance. You have lots to be proud of including 4 years! :up::up::up::up:

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I am going to respond to disrespect as it's something I have never done, being non assertive has left a cloud over me where I end up pulled in a million different directions.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not gonna bust some guys mouth open because he looked at me funny. It is serious disrespect which comprises my respect for myself that I am going to combat.

For example I saw some of my old buddies over the weekend in passing. these guys used to be my best mates and pretty much ignored me. I can't accept that and walk away.

I've had a lifetime of being bullied and treated like sh1t and I am saying no more and taking a stand. I am only 23, I am not looking back at 30 with a host of regrets through not standing up for myself!

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I am going to respond to disrespect as it's something I have never done, being non assertive has left a cloud over me where I end up pulled in a million different directions.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not gonna bust some guys mouth open because he looked at me funny. It is serious disrespect which comprises my respect for myself that I am going to combat.

For example I saw some of my old buddies over the weekend in passing. these guys used to be my best mates and pretty much ignored me. I can't accept that and walk away.

I've had a lifetime of being bullied and treated like sh1t and I am saying no more and taking a stand. I am only 23, I am not looking back at 30 with a host of regrets through not standing up for myself!
This, I agree with RangerMike's advice IF you are already a dominant guy, if you are pushed around then you need to go the ******* route for a while in order to gain some roughness to your personality. Just don't lose sight of your end-goal: having so much abundance that you simply don't care about this particular person disrespecting you. But you have to make some things clear first.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will agree with the walking away crowd. There are studies that reveal people experiencing anger are in a more creative state than subdued calm calm. It's like the flight - fight response. You'll act more productively when you are angered so channel the energy towards the positive and not towards a person that deserves no more of your time nor attention.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
In your way to accomplish your 90 day don juan challenge, you should try to read about mental intelligence and how to benefit from it, because sometimes its more important not what you say but the way you say it.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a few days in I'm feeling better. I am getting a better response from my Gf!

I had a disaster of a night out last night.. I went out with my single buddy and he got recklessly drunk. To a point where I had to look after him, any girl I started talking to cold shouldered me when they saw how bad he was.. He was putting on an Aussie accent for fvcks sake.

I got a drink poured on me by some b!tch, no idea why, I gave her sh!t for it. Couldn't give a fvck really.

Although the night wasn't a success.. I feel much more confident. I was in control of how much I drank and believe that I would have had the confidence to talk to people if I was on my own. I felt that my buddy was a hindrance more than a help.

I agree with @Casillas even changing my mentality to that of 'do not disrespect me, or you will get sh1t back' is working wonders.

I need to develop my social circle, going back to college will sort that out!

Lesson learned: The company you keep is important. A flaming drunk afc can bring you down quickly!