Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

9 months GF vs hot chick from college

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this gf for about 9 months now ..and i have seen things that turned me off a bit, eventhough she very sweet loving, supportive all the time, generous, she invites me and pays me drinks sometimes etc, cannot complain... last thursday a very good looking chick stared at me and said "Hi" ...I said "Hi" too and I started a convo ... we exchanged numbers and I really don't know if to hang out with her this evening... my GF thinks I'll be at the gym ....
for how long can a man handle two girlfriends?

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you a woman? I ask that because little girls do this behind the back B.S. If you don't have any further interest in your GF call it quits and move on. But don't be a douchebag and lead her on. Its one thing to date multiple women as long as they understand the relationship isn't exclusive yet, but its a whole other game when you start cheating on people. Also you got your reputation to protect, make a clean break and people will respect you. Cheat and get caught, which you will, and you will posion the pool of women who might want to date you in the future if they catch wind of this. Women are fragile like that, and if they can't feel safe around you and trust you, you might as well pack it up and call it a day. Consider this your fair warning.

-Grey Fox

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely second grey fox. After 9 months, you owe this girl the respect of calling it off at the very least. If you don't want to be with her, let her move on and find someone else who does.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree, drill the gf till you find something better, if she ends up being the best you can get, u might be glad you kept her around... in either case, why go without? If you end up dumping her for another girl, will she be less hurt this week than next week?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you only cheat when you sleep with the new girl. if you find you like the new girl you need to dump your gf before you pursue the new one any further.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please explain why your girlfriend should be the girl of your dreams.

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
Please explain why your girlfriend should be the girl of your dreams.
what do you mean ? ....

as I see it ... there will always be another woman in my life that will be "better" than the one I have ... but I think I cannot behave that way otherwise I'll end up all alone the rest of my life... I always think of the "better deal down the road" theory ...

she should be the girl of my dreams cuz she treats me great ... we treat each other great ...we often speak for hours and hours during the night after making love..... cannot complain about her... there are although some issues about her that I am learning to handle. she is doing the same with me ... it all started with a friendship ...

I know it is NOT right to keep doing this because I'll never end doing it, cannot hang out with other women if I'm with someone just beacuse a girl find me attractive ...... but I feel great that other women look at me that way ... it feeds my ego may be and i really don't know what to do... If I start with this other girl and dump my current GF ....finally the same thing is going to happen in the future with this new girl....

I do not know why women notice men when they're with girlfriends...when I was alone I was invisible to them ....

help me out

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andress

I do not know why women notice men when they're with girlfriends...when I was alone I was invisible to them ....

help me out
A few well known explinations.

1- You being with a girl instantly means your trustworthy. One question about a guy being safe is automatically answered when your with a girlfriend

2- Your a challenge. Everyone knows that people want what they can't have. Being a married man automatically makes you more attractive, while being single is, as you know is 100 times more difficult.

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
you only cheat when you sleep with the new girl. if you find you like the new girl you need to dump your gf before you pursue the new one any further.
mmmm

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most if not all ...of you guys will think twice what the heck is going on with you if you have a very nice girlfriend and a hot chick starts to dig you ...and will surelly post in this forum for HELP !

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No really it's a douchebag move that will eventually backfire on you. Lets assume you start hooking up with this new girl and begin cheating. You run into two real problems.

1. If the new gal doesn't know about your current GF and they both find out you're cheating, and they will. You are screwed, because neither of them will tolerate a sack of crap for a BF. One thing all women are famous for is talking to each other and spreading around information. Both your GF and new gal will tell everyone about your cheating ways, and their friends who might have been interested will be turned off to you.

2. Trust issues. Let's say you really care for this new girl, and she knows that you cheated on your EX with her before you broke it off and started going out. Your relationship with begin under an act of infidelity. Eventually she will wonder that since you were willing to cheat on your EX before you started a new relationship, how does she know that you are not doing it right now. If not that she will know you are capable of cheating and it doesn't bother you. How much do you think she is really going to trust you.

Now after 9 months you've been in an unhappy relationship from the way you make it sound. But instead of being a man and saying its over and breaking up you are looking for an easy way out. So you decide to cheat, and knowing you will get caught, she will then break up with you. Instead of you having to do the work of bringing up the fact you want to end it. Like I said earlier this right out of a woman's playbook. They cheat to get caught and leave you no alternative to end the relationship. Just be a man and end it with diginity. You protect your reputation by not being labeled a douchebag and cheater. Even if its to hard to break up with your GF the very least you can do is get her to agree to see other people and then decide what happens between you.

-Grey Fox

Andress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Grey Fox

Now after 9 months you've been in an unhappy relationship from the way you make it sound. But instead of being a man and saying its over and breaking up you are looking for an easy way out. So you decide to cheat, and knowing you will get caught, she will then break up with you.
-Grey Fox
I have been happy for nine months ...very happy I can say .. But I have had a bunch of nice ladies at my door during this time and it is making me wonder :confused: Am I losing women? where were they when I was single ?